• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bermuda Academy OOC

Karcen Karcen Kasarin Kasarin @KodomoYamiya @Wildwy5 The Darkling The Darkling JulesX JulesX @Isune @Lunaria Silver BecToTheFuture BecToTheFuture Kyrenka Kyrenka

Hey, guys... So maybe it's 'cause I'm new to this RP, or maybe it's because I am holding everyone to too high of a standard, but the posts I saw on the last page were kinda... Hard to read. Not everybody's posts, mind you. For example, Kyrenka's post was very well crafted. That being said, the main issues making posts difficult to read were (1) a lack of punctuation and (2) a lack of proper nouns. It's okay to use "he" and "she" fairly frequently, but it becomes an issue when you have zero actual names in a paragraph. Pronouns are like a bacon-bits garnish on mashed potatoes: to be used sparingly, despite how good they look. And trust me, I know EXACTLY how good they look.

I know it's probably a bit, well, rude of me to ask you to change your writing styles, but if you wouldn't mind just reading through your post once before you submit it (in order to catch mistakes and whatnot) it will make reading your writing so much easier and more enjoyable for everyone in the role play.

I'm sorry I'm coming out of the gate too harsh, guys... So... Here's to our future friendship?
*raises a wine glass uncertainly*

Understood! Don't hesitate to let me know if I'm even a touch off grammar-wise, guys.

I thought the same but I didn't want to come too harsh on everyone, also I have he same problem so it would be rather... hypocrate, aside from the fact that I write on the mobile browser (Doesn't really bother me) I am Southamerican, English is my second language but I still try my best to sound fluent, without many grammar errors or confusing paragraphs, so please, feel free to point out any of my mistakes, I could change them if I have time.
Honestly, I kinda figured that may be the issue with most everybody here. Maybe not, but maybe so. I should note that while you on particular have one or two grammar mistakes, your writing is actually pretty clean.

I know my writing is always the best andnif someone wants to let me know please do! Sometimes when i have to use my phone it screws my typing up (especially since im not used to this phone yet) and even when im on my laptop sometimes i have to rush a post u.u

Applied for a teaching position, too, because I am GARBAGE.
Tred softly, young one xD The ground you walk is treacherous. You may be the master and the pupil, but one must be ever vigilant so that they do not become one.
*crosses his legs and begins floating due to sheer levels of enlightenment*

EDIT:
So Jasper DOES have a companion... Of sorts. It's a talking book. It does have its own persona, though. Should I make a a CS-mini for it, or just introduce it when I introduce Jasper?

Last edited:
Tred softly, young one xD The ground you walk is treacherous. You may be the master and the pupil, but one must be ever vigilant so that they do not become one.

EDIT:
So Jasper DOES have a companion... Of sorts. It's a talking book. It does have its own persona, though. Should I make a a CS-mini for it, or just introduce it when I introduce Jasper?

I would say to ask DevonWrites DevonWrites or if the companion is super important to make a backstory for it!

EDIT:
I made a little CS because that seems better, like a warning of what this companion looks like and does, maybe even introduce him indirectly to the rest.

CharacterSelf DefenseHistory of CreaturesHistory of HumansPotionsSpellworkTransformation StudiesCurrent Events (Creatures)Current Events (Human)Political StudiesSummoning 101RunesHome Economics
K. MoondancerYesYesYesYesNoYesYesYesNoNoNoNo
K. HiraganaNoYesYesNoYesNoYesNoNoYesYesNo
F. NanamiNoYesYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoYes
L. RemmingtonYesNoNoYesYesNoYesYesYesNoNoNo
C. AshfordYesNoNoNoYesNoYesYesYesNoYesYes
H. RavenwoodYesNoNoNoYesYesYesYesNoNoYesNo
N. VayneYesNoNoNoYesYesYesYesNoYesNoNo
ViennaYesNoYesYesYesYesNoNoNoYesYesNo
K. HersingYesYesNoNoYesNoYesYesNoYesNoNo
M. ToragaiYesNoNoYesYesYesNoNoYesYesYesNo
B. SatansonYesNoNoYesYesYesNoYesNoYesYesNo
A. KiriyamaYesNoNoYesYesYesNoNoYesYesYesNo
DovahmiinYesYesYesYesYesYesNoNoNoYesNoNo
R. LorYesNoYesYesYesNoNoYesNoYesYesNo
A. HadleyNoYesYesNoYesYesYesYesNoNoYesNo
M. HeartfilliaYesNoNoYesYesNoNoYesNoYesYesNo
S. ChillsYesYesNoNoYesYesNoNoNoYesYesNo
*prepares his attendance sheet*

i hate to sound stupid but did i get kicked because my character doesn't even have a dorm room.

ok just checking saw updates happening then realized it was updated to the last two people to join lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back