• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bermuda Academy OOC

Well, there's

Akinori & Ayaka, the twins.

Aki is just generally friendly, he gets himself into trouble because he's quite possibly the biggest ho to ever walk the planet.

Aya is a bit of a manipulator like Mako, but she's not quite as bad...

Then we have Kousuke, who's a gentle giant and distressed constantly (usually because of something at least one of his siblings was involved in).

The youngest is Shiori, and she's just loud, easily excited, and has WAY too much energy.

I honestly just tempted to have Kent scream as he walks out of the dorm to see the "feast".

Also, fight....I wanna see a fight happen 'cause of this.

Also the vampire only sticks to one human, right? He won't come after Kent if he needs to feed?

im just exiting the cafeteria, anyone available for me to interact with, or I guess do I have permission to interact with anyone I guess

Oh hell no. My precious Kent will have no such thing done. I mean....he has no self-defense skills, but I think he'd figure something out!

And yes me and Darkling are heading there Wildwy5 Wildwy5 Sp3ct3r is also there.

Oh hell no. My precious Kent will have no such thing done. I mean....he has no self-defense skills, but I think he'd figure something out!

And yes me and Darkling are heading there Wildwy5 Wildwy5 Sp3ct3r is also there.

Better stay on Mako's good side!

Well Kent isn't exactly the type to bow to injust treatment. Neither are his summons.

of course not and my character will be glad to meet yours, and he doesn't care for unneccesary conflict so he'll usually avoid it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back