• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bermuda Academy OOC

I knew I would but I do enjoy role playing, especially since I can potentially interact with other people its a lot easier and also harder than writing

I think that we're good on guys for now.
Of course I am I tend to play them anyways I have a few ideas if you want me to pm them.
No need for a PM! You can choose any race or can even make up your own. The only thing you really need to keep in mind is to avoid godtiering your character. I'll let you know if you need to make a few adjustments. You can start making your character sheet now if you want! Check out the first page for links!

I will try to hold back though I hope to play them pretending to be human for a bit also no one wants a blob monster

Yup! Just make sure that your character isn’t overpowered! :)
From what I'm reading so far, I doubt fighting skills would be needed. Otherwise, I might bring something I treasure deeply into this roleplay. *Bows* I promise nothing too OP will come of this creation. Looking forward to working with you wonderful writers.

I love how most races are either arch enemies or rivals in their own fantasies. Brilliant, simply brilliant. Can't wait to see which direction this story takes.

uh... is anyone available for interaction...? my character is kind of just in a lonely corner of a hallway where nothing is happening, so i don't know what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back