• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bermuda Academy OOC

can i get a very simple summary please like what day is it
Still the first day, introductions are going on and people are exploring. The only things to note so far are that Kanji covered the courtyard in ink, Makoto is a raging jerk, and almost everyone is getting along with each other and are having quick intros. Right now there seems to be a few people by the library, the cafeteria, and the hallway. Take a quick peek at the last two pages and see where you wanna hop in! You can always be by yourself if you want too.

I'm just reading the rest of what happened in the beginning of this roleplay and lucas got flocked by girls very fast it was pretty funny to read.

I'm just reading the rest of what happened in the beginning of this roleplay and lucas got flocked by girls very fast it was pretty funny to read.
They came and then left. </3
It's a whole new take on "love 'em and leave 'em."

Lucas sobs in the background while listening to Taylor Swift

anyone is free to interact with Enna just saying so right now the bushes can be anywhere
My character is a little tied up at the moment. I think that there's a mess of people in the cafeteria. I think that Isune Isune 's character is free if you want to try interacting with him!

We'll be on our way to the cafeteria soon, too. Would've been quicker, had a crazy day. But, hey, got a new fish, so~

Kent's gonna see them and immediately just find the seat farthest from them. Passive aggressive is best aggressive. Why do I imagine him trying to check Kent out as a possible reserve. He can try, but he gonna be starin' down the barrel of this: Noel_Vermillion_(Concept_Artwork,_4).jpg

I look forward to when they have classes together LOL
Yeah! I want to read that! I am really hypee for the time schedule, hope we have it soon!

Also, I think that Moon would think of Mako as a cool guy, I don't know if he would think the same though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back