• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bermuda Academy OOC

It's more like...Stockholm Syndrome at this point. Except he wasn't kidnapped? Yeah, pretty messed up.

That's pretty on-point, yeah. It's more like conditioned behavior/some kind of Stockholm.

He was a fighty kid without all this attached, but you know. Vampires'n'all.

That's pretty on-point, yeah. It's more like conditioned behavior/some kind of Stockholm.

He was a fighty kid without all this attached, but you know. Vampires'n'all.
I love how everyone is freaked out by it. slow clap congrats! Makoto is the non-official villain

Karcen Karcen BecToTheFuture BecToTheFuture

"Honestly? That fate sounds much better than listening to you or looking at you. Perhaps you should return to where you belong. To the mental institution across the road, I mean." He responded, staring her down. He wasn't frightened of a little girl. "Arata, don't dignify her with a response." He put a hand firmly on the boy's shoulder.

"You'll encourage the hellspawn." He said, once again taking him by the hand. "I'll be reporting her to the headmistress as soon as possible." He said. He turned towards the little menace once again. "Now, go elsewhere...like a mirror. If you stare at yourself for long enough, maybe you'll despair over your pathetic appearance and cry yourself out of existence."
DAAAAMMMNNNNN
XD

Karcen Karcen BecToTheFuture BecToTheFuture

"Honestly? That fate sounds much better than listening to you or looking at you. Perhaps you should return to where you belong. To the mental institution across the road, I mean." He responded, staring her down. He wasn't frightened of a little girl. "Arata, don't dignify her with a response." He put a hand firmly on the boy's shoulder.

"You'll encourage the hellspawn." He said, once again taking him by the hand. "I'll be reporting her to the headmistress as soon as possible." He said. He turned towards the little menace once again. "Now, go elsewhere...like a mirror. If you stare at yourself for long enough, maybe you'll despair over your pathetic appearance and cry yourself out of existence."
DAAAAMMMNNNNN
XD

That’s just how he talks to people he doesn’t like LOL. I’d get used to it!

THINGS ARE HEATING UP IN THE BERMUDA ACADEMY FANDOM
I wish I was eating popcorn while reading the posts with him interacting with Lucas. I really wanted one heck of a roast. XD
Nah but seriously I think Makoto is my favorite character in this thread at this point. So much sass.

I wish I was eating popcorn while reading the posts with him interacting with Lucas. I really wanted one heck of a roast. XD
Nah but seriously I think Makoto is my favorite character in this thread at this point. So much sass.

Ah I’m so happy you love my terrible son ️

And all she wants is to be friends with the blood sucker

LOL, good luck with that.

She was nearly telling him the fate of her other vampire friend who was super rude it was a warning about what people will do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back