• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
all right, time to go make a crazy surgeon lol-

I also will make a second character for the role of tailor, with my surgeon possibly being his lover, if that spot is still open.

I also will make a second character for the role of tailor, with my surgeon possibly being his lover, if that spot is still open.
the tailor role is open, though i would prefer for people to only apply for one spot right now. if there are spots still open when i accept sheets, i'll let people apply for a second role so that all of the roles are filled.

Hello! If this to still an open RP, I'd be very interested in joining! I think my girl would fit either as a cartographer or a gunner perhaps? If either are available :3

Hey this looks really interesting, I've noticed a lot of roles are still open, besides captain, so I can apply for any of them?

Hello! If this to still an open RP, I'd be very interested in joining! I think my girl would fit either as a cartographer or a gunner perhaps? If either are available :3

Hey this looks really interesting, I've noticed a lot of roles are still open, besides captain, so I can apply for any of them?
This roleplay is application based so multiple people can apply for the same role and I’ll be choosing who gets the role. Please feel free to head over to the OOC ^^

This roleplay is application based so multiple people can apply for the same role and I’ll be choosing who gets the role. Please feel free to head over to the OOC ^^
Awesome! Thanks ^^

Omg pirates!! Would i just need to apply? so sorry, i do not know how this usually works hfsdjhsfd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back