• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN - OOC {Open }

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Must’ve missed that part, apologies it’s early for me and I had a rough day yesterday... Anyways question still stands?

Must’ve missed that part, apologies it’s early for me and I had a rough day yesterday... Anyways question still stands?
Feel free to. I can edit my post and the store can be further away (walk, taxi, bus, subway, I don’t really care). In fact, I’ll remove the “across the street” part right now so there’s more flexibility ?

Last edited:
Just a note if they think he's drunk they do have breathalysers.
He's obviously not drunk since he can coherently speak, so they think he's high. That's why they took a urine test. The police would probably still ask just to cover their bases.

Hai Safety! What confuses you? I can do my best to answer your questions
Everything, kinda. Don't get me wrong, I really wanna join because this is an incredible rp set up from what I can surmise, but every time I try to weed through it, my brain starts to hurt. How is the aether and the earth connected? Is this kinda like magic bleeding through into the real world? Can I make a normal human character, or do they have to be a part of the aether too?

Everything, kinda. Don't get me wrong, I really wanna join because this is an incredible rp set up from what I can surmise, but every time I try to weed through it, my brain starts to hurt. How is the aether and the earth connected? Is this kinda like magic bleeding through into the real world? Can I make a normal human character, or do they have to be a part of the aether too?
You can only apply for an Earth character at this point I believe.

And the Aether and the Earth are connected by some kind of magic portal thingy

You can only apply for an Earth character at this point I believe.

And the Aether and the Earth are connected by some kind of magic portal thingy
Also, it's more like magical people get dumped into the real world. Kinda like the anime "The Devil's a Part-timer," if youve ever watched or heard about it

Aether and Earth are simply too separate dimensions. Aether is just "Fantasy Land 101" so can be whatever you want it to be, lore wise. There's no magic in the real world - that we know of - and yes! Earth or a Light sided character is what we have an opening for right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back