• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Behind the Seal

Wyll

You are now Behind the Seal

• The Seal
    fotor-ai-2024042431359.jpgEverybody knows the seal; they know what it means.
    Nobody can say for certain when people started receiving blank letters secured with this seal. Some say the seal has caused the rise and fall of entire kingdoms. Others believe it is the latest in a long lit of soon-to-be-forgotten attention grabbers. Some declare that there is only one person behind the seal. Others insist that it is impossible for one person to hold that much power. But there is one this everybody can agree on: the meaning of the seal.
    The seal means Death has found you.

A hundred and fifty years ago, an orphan boy, a street rat, looked up from the puddle of mud he was in; life once again bringing him to his knees. He glared at the large castle that cast an imposing, oppressive shadow over his small town. The good people were shaving their skin for crumbs of bread while the greedy sat in those heartless towers, doing nothing to earn the banquets on their tables: where was justice?

If the world wouldn't bring justice, he would have to become Justice itself. He dreamt of a house on a rock. One that stood against the oppression of the royals and those impower and fought for justice and freedom. Two months after that dream, a duke received the very first blank letter with the seal. Two days later, he was found dangling from his ceiling by his feet, his head submerged in water.

Today, there is an entire group of assassins and spies that operate behind the seal. They have no name and no public identity; they are harder to find that way. They do have a base though: Lasalle Library. It serves as the meeting place and headquarters for all behind the seal.

However, shadows move in the background, seen by none yet seeing all...with its eyes set on the very legacy of the seal.

fotor-ai-2024042431359.jpg

Hi friends! Welcome to my medieval-fantasy RP. As stated in the lore section above, this RP revolves around those that are considered "Behind the Seal". You will either be playing as one of these people, someone trying to become one of them, or someone standing in opposition to them, all roles are allowed.

This is also a plot-based RP, and so expect a lot of discussion and planning in the OOC. You will go on missions, form bonds with other characters (hopefully) and, ultimately, decide the fate of everyone Behind the Seal.

I tried to cover as much as I could above, but feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
Looking for anywhere from 7 to 10 people. Characters will be selected by best-fit, not first come first served. So shoot your shot, whether only one person has responded or fifty people.

Good hunting
~Wyll

Last edited:
Cool! I have a spy OC that could probably work for this ^^ Any post length requirements?

Cool! I have a spy OC that could probably work for this ^^ Any post length requirements?
I knew I was forgetting something in the rules! Minimum is going to be at least two paragraphs, if you're able to do more, no problem with that too.
Basically, give us enough for us to understand your character's gestures, expressions, emotions and overall reactions to a situation.
In dialogue, it's understood/expected if post lengths shorten since you'll mainly be responding to whatever is said, but just try to avoid one-liners in such a case

Welcome aboard, glad to have you!
Was worried nobody would want to be one of the royals
Thank you! And no worries I have a Royal OC that I can use. Do you happen to have a character sheet template to fill out or can I just wing it?

I have one to share if you think it'll help. I'll create the thread and post the link here in a sec

Character thread right here
You both can go ahead and toss your characters in there

Aura-Slash Aura-Slash , Evie Maiden Of Apples Evie Maiden Of Apples , adropofdew- adropofdew-
Love to have RPN back but would also love not to be left stranded should the site go down again
So we'll be creating a Discord for this RP.
To be clear, this RP will still be completely hosted on RPN. Discord will only serve as a backup should RPN go down again.
So we'll have characters and posts backed up there. And if RPN goes down again, we can have a hopefully seamless transition to Discord. And then back to RPN when the site comes back.

To that end, please send me user Discord usernames in a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back