• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Been here. Back again~ [Open again]

Marisathief

A Friendly Thief
Looking for:
  • Fantasy
  • Horror
    • Preferably cosmic horror
  • Survival scenarios
    • I have in mind trapped in a location (ie: an island, maze, building), man vs nature or supernatural beings plots in mind but feel free to pitch your ideas.
    • I’m usually not a big fan of zombies but I can be convinced otherwise

Off the table:
  • Romance based plot
    • I don’t mind an RP with romance, but if the rp is about a romance I’m not into it.
  • School/Academy setting
  • Sifi
  • Fandoms
    • With the exception of MLP but even then I have no clue how to make that entertaining so I’m open to ideas.
    • I don’t mind if you include characters from outside media, but they must be distinguishable from their properties and original portrayal.

Post habits:
  • I’m a very casual roleplayer. I role play for fun, a good story, and to exercise some creativity.
  • I only roleplay lit, with an average post of one to two paragraphs with the most usually being four.
    • There will be one liners once in a great while if I’m too busy at the time to write in detail. All one liners will be dialog so no description would be missed, and it would feel more like an actual conversation
  • My roleplays involve harsh dilemmas including domestic and animal violence, drug addiction, illness, starvation, disease, infection, poverty, injustice, bigotry, and death. These topics are usually used to better flesh out character and setting, or to make events more grounded in reality, not to toss in unnecessary drama. My rule of thumb is if I think it’s too distasteful, I let it be mostly implied or exposited. Not acted out. All this to say, be prepared for uncomfortable subject matter.
  • In past rps I’ve played a GM type role where I walk the other player characters though a mostly planned setting or adventure and enjoy the choices and routes they take. However I’m totally free to switching roles or collaborating on story building.
  • I don’t use character sheets. I instead like to find out about a character though the story, like I would in a novel. The only thing I ask is a psychical description of the character and a brief description of their abilities.
  • My characters are usually fantastical; demons, witches, vampires, talking animals and the like. The majority of them are mean spirited or villain type characters.

Feel free to reply here or PM me! You could also try to send me a starter, and I'll respond if I like it!
If you have an idea just go ahead and shoot!

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Hello. Depending on the scenario I'd love to do some fantasy roleplay with you. Finding one where we could both play as our OCs could be interesting.

I'm also intrigued by the idea of roleplaying cosmic horror, partly because I've never done so before and partly because I've always found the genre fascinating.

What I'm used to:
- Fantasy
- OC rps
-My OCs are mostly fantastical, demons, witches, vampires, talking animals and the like.
-I have two characters I hadn't tried yet, a goat and his rodent friend.​

Willing to try:
- Horror
-Preferably cosmic horror​
- Survival scenarios

Off the table:
- Romance based plot
-I don't mind an RP with romance, but if the rp is about a romance I'm not into it.​
- Fandoms
-With the exception of MLP but even then I have no clue how to make that entertaining so I'm open to ideas.​
- School/Academy setting
- Sifi

Post habits:
- I'm a very casual roleplayer. I role play for fun, a good story, and to exercise some creativity.
- On average I post one paragraph with the most usually being three. There will be one liners once in a great while if I'm too busy at the time to write in detail. However, all one liners will be dialog so no description would be missed, and it would feel more like an actual conversation.
- I sometimes get wrapped up in work and school so feel free to kick me if I've missed a day. However, once the plot really starts to swing I'm usually there refreshing the page every five minuets.
- My roleplays involve more harsh dilemmas including domestic and animal violence, drug addiction, illness, disease, infection, poverty, bigotry, and death. These topics are usually used to better flesh out characters and settings, or to make events more grounded in reality. I do not toss these in to cause unnecessary drama. My rule of thumb is if I think it's too distasteful, I let it be mostly implied or exposited. Not acted out. All this to say, be prepared for uncomfortable subject matter.
- I don't use character sheets. I instead like to find out about a character though the story, like in a novel. The only thing I ask is a psychical description of the character and sometimes a brief description of their abilities.

Feel free to reply here or PM me! You could also try to send me a starter, and I'll respond if I like it!
If you have an idea just go ahead and shoot!

Thanks for reading!
hello i'm willing to rp with you. let me know! you can pm me if you'd like.

Hey there, looking for some role play, I have a website I'm working on with my characters on it so just give me a shout if you care to look over what I have to offer and I'll send you a link.

Hey glad to see you back on the search. Shall I message you with a few plots I have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back