• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Beebasaur's Roleplay Hub

Beebasaur

Probably Dead?
Roleplay Type(s)
Feels like ages since I ever put a thread in here but I have some roleplay cravings that I am looking to be fulfilled! My name is Beebasaur (formerly BeebeTheWarrior) a semi-veteran roleplayer, going on strong for 6 years, but I haven't been very active on RPNation in quite some time. As such I need to set down my rules and explain some important points you'll need to know if you're looking to roleplay with me. This thread will be updated as my tastes and cravings change so things may come and go, alongside looking pretty empty at first. (I forgot how annoying tags are!)

Rules
- Partner must be at least semi-literate and willing to match or go above my posts. This will usually mean 1-3 paragraphs with decent grammar. I completely understand lacking inspiration and writing only a couple of sentences or making a few mistakes such as typos and rough punctuation, I do it as well, this shouldn't become the norm unless we discuss in OOC first.
- Patience is a virtue I require in partners, I fluctuate between several replies a day to only one a week depending on my motivation and school work, and constant pokes are one of the fastest ways to get me to lose interest in a roleplay. A reminder every few weeks is greatly appreciated but please understand I have a life outside of roleplay, if you respect me I'll respect you.

(More can and will be added if I see fit)

Important Notes!
- I am diagnosed with both ADHD and Autism so I do have a couple of quirks and personal struggles that I am working on that may be encountered in and out of roleplay. Things can easily distract me meaning that even if it says I'm online there is a 50/50 chance I even remember the website is open so please do not be that person who "gives a gentle poke" everytime you see I'm online. More importantly is because I am Autistic I can often struggle with reading social cues, so if at any point I cross a line, make you uncomfortable, or generally seem to be struggling let me know!
- Communication is extremely important to me in roleplays, I tend to be very active in OOC chats and appreciate partners who will at least attempt to as well! I do not expect my partners to be as active as I am but having good chemistry and communication between partners always makes for a better time.
- I will only do M/F ships, this is a personal preference and I don't mind playing either the male or the female in the relationships.
- This is a secret note to make sure people are reading things! If you are reading this please include in your reply the title of the last book or manga you read alongside whether or not it was good! If you haven't read anything recently say that instead.
- Roleplays must be in third person unless we are having a texting/emailing section, my brain cannot handle first or second person it just breaks me.
- I prefer my roleplays be done in Pms but if you personally struggle then we can also make threads! I am not however any good at roleplaying on google docs, and am uncomfortable sharing my discord unless discussed in private.
- You do not need to be 18+! I myself am a minor (not for much longer) and I am okay with partners of all ages as long as you're mature!

Phew that was a lot of text! Now we can get to the actual roleplay interests. This will be actively updated as my interests change! Also please Pm me if you are interested as I will be deleting any comments left on here to keep things tidy!

Fandoms/Characters/Genres will be ranked with stars!
★★★: I am currently craving this!
★★: I am not craving this but I am happy to play it!
★: I am willing to play it but there are things I am craving more!
0: I'm not really interested but I guess I'll do it.

• Image form!

• Characters I'll Play!
    ★★★ Inosuke
    ★★ Nezuko
    ★ Tanjiro
    Characters I want you to Play!
    ★★ Ocs
    ★★ Nezuko
    ★★ Tanjiro
    ★ Aoi
    Plots
    Anyone Plots

1. Takes place after the manga, both character A and character B are on a mission to eliminate the last of the demons.
    2. Character A is on a mission and while there stumbles into character B who is injuried. Either character B refuses to be taken to a doctor or they can't reach one and now they have to work together to stay alive.
    Character Specific Plots
    1. Inosuke manages to injure his throat again while on a mission and has to now deal with being unable to talk well until it's better (w/anyone but ocs)
    Plot Recomendations Welcome!
    Genres

Adventure (★★★)
    Slice of Life (★★★)
    Horror/Thriller (★★)
    Romance (★)
    Important Notes!
    1. I can do both the manga and anime versions of Demon Slayer but I prefer the manga as I have finished that.
    2. I will only do M/F romance though I am not against OcxCanon ships if you would like to do that.
    3. I will not do anything NSFW though I am willing to have written gore.
LAST UPDATED 4/3/2021

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back