• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building BeckonCall's Fantasy Nation-building RPG thread

Prince Vaethorion Prince Vaethorion SpiralErrant SpiralErrant General Deth Glitch General Deth Glitch Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon KamiKahzy KamiKahzy @Tori_98 Spacekitty Spacekitty Enemy Standoo Enemy Standoo :

If you are Bringing any luxury goods or any other products to guilds -- I am updating the guilds for season 2, and this may have an effect on accrued influence. Please post in this thread what you are bringing as commodities to guilds so it will cut my book-keeping and I can instead inject more love into MOVING THE GAME ALONG! <3 No pressure but it will be a big help.

-Beck
Uh what do I do with my illicit drugs?

Uh what do I do with my illicit drugs?

If there is any market at all -- then there can be a BLACK MARKET. black market is a guild that can provide various amounts of influence (depending on the nature of goods sold) -- but a black market guild does not require three factions to exist.

State you are starting a black market and you will generate wealth and/or influence based on variety of commodities, effect on colony, and wealth generated.

Btw... enterprising folk in your faction have found 1 unit of opium that you may also market.

Beckoncall Beckoncall
Farmers guild
1 Skilled, 20 unskilled Tyren workers bringing LIVESTOCK
15 Springborn bring mushrooms/ root vegetables and Sunwatcher plants

Luxuries Guild
12 skilled Tyren workers
(6 skilled labourers, 4 skilled craftsmen, 2 merchants) 4 unskilled tyren workers (craftsmen apprentices)
4 Springborn
List of goods now includes: Darkleaf, Gem bushel jewelry, Fine silver goods, Woolen goods, Sylvan wooden furniture. Pottery.

Learner's Square
2 Skilled Tyren workers. 1 Shaman
(Shul)
6 Springborn

Grocer Guild
2 Skilled Tyren workers
(1 Merchant, 1 dedicated grocer)
5 Springborn
List of goods now includes: Mutton, Milk and cheese, Roots, Mushrooms.

Healers Guild
2 Skilled Tyren workers
(Anuc and Weome the healers)
5 Springborn

Mage Guild
Shaman Bruul joins the mage guild

If there is any market at all -- then there can be a BLACK MARKET. black market is a guild that can provide various amounts of influence (depending on the nature of goods sold) -- but a black market guild does not require three factions to exist.

State you are starting a black market and you will generate wealth and/or influence based on variety of commodities, effect on colony, and wealth generated.

Btw... enterprising folk in your faction have found 1 unit of opium that you may also market.
So essentially members of my faction randomly steal stuff from other people now?

You are so good at portraying them! SO proud

Can I sell a slightly drug infused (to make it addictive) alcohol/brew to the luxaries guild or such?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back