• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building BeckonCall's Fantasy Nation-building RPG thread

So essentially members of my faction randomly steal stuff from other people now?

You are so good at portraying them! SO proud

I see no connection between your gain, another factions loss, and the relatively thin-spread police force. That's the domain of PLAYERS.

-Beck

I see no connection between your gain, another factions loss, and the relatively thin-spread police force. That's the domain of PLAYERS.

-Beck
Ah well, sorry for the assumption. When you put it like that it does look rather silly... oh dear me.

Dont worry, the Finecians make excellent police officers! We will be more than happy to volunteer.

I doubt the Dwarves will be involved enough to know about your... totally legitimate businesses.. But they will start investigating if some goes missing.. Just dont let it be known you nicked it. I dont want a war...
Im not sure how any would go missing- save from late night Dwarven drunken brawling! Haha ^.^

A bunch of opium goes missing right when a bunch of fox people known for getting their hands on things arrive... then they sell something with opium. Hmmmmmmmmmm

A bunch of opium goes missing right when a bunch of fox people known for getting their hands on things arrive... then they sell something with opium. Hmmmmmmmmmm
I have no clue as to what you're talking about sir. We are but honest businessmen. I sourly resent such slander!

Besides, we don't even sell such illicit and ILLEGAL goods!

Legal brews only.

The true question is, why would a "lord" such as yourself have such a nasty stash of things? hm?

This is not a complete list and will be edited when I can get on a PC to confirm.

Grocers:
Redwood Blackbirds
Nuts
Capybara
Barley
Wheat

Farmers:
Wheat
Barley

Mages:
Cassandra
Bloodscourge

Healers:
Doc Fleming

Luxury:
Capy Leather and sharkskin goods
Perpetual Lights
Clay Ovens

Learner's Square:
Linguist

Also, declaring the establishment of the Smithing Guild:
Iron
Smelters
Light Armor and Weapons

Last edited:
Also, If you have any standing orders I have not processed, PM me -- I'll be letting some stuff happen, but If people are waiting for anything to process remind me and I'll get right on it.

Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon :

Could be a convenient coincidence... they arrive with a unit of valuable medicine... you guys are short some. You've been hearing rumors of organized crime and it's no secret long before the Fennec Arrived a whole point of wealth just went POOF from the market...

Lol, just playing around. But, yea... can't have stuff just going poof like that. Might need to get my house elite to start guarding less living thing.

Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon :

Could be a convenient coincidence... they arrive with a unit of valuable medicine... you guys are short some. You've been hearing rumors of organized crime and it's no secret long before the Fennec Arrived a whole point of wealth just went POOF from the market...
So what commodities do I have exactly now?

1 unit of Opium
and the Waking Dream Soda from before?
Opium = Medicine or do the slavers have that?

Also, mind if I run some standard and some custom commodities for you id like my guys to produce?

Lol, just playing around. But, yea... can't have stuff just going poof like that. Might need to get my house elite to start guarding less living thing.
Perhaps. Damn exiles look like the no good type to me. I certainly wouldnt trust them.

But yes, the Finecians actually do sell potions as well.

@Prince Vaethorion @SpiralErrant General Deth Glitch General Deth Glitch Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon @KamiKahzy NorthOfOrdinary NorthOfOrdinary Spacekitty Spacekitty @Enemy Standoo :

If you are Bringing any luxury goods or any other products to guilds -- I am updating the guilds for season 2, and this may have an effect on accrued influence. Please post in this thread what you are bringing as commodities to guilds so it will cut my book-keeping and I can instead inject more love into MOVING THE GAME ALONG! <3 No pressure but it will be a big help.

-Beck

The Reinen won't be joining any guilds yet. People seeking their wares can approach the settlement. Speaking of which, that promised post is still coming, I just have to find a break from responsibly. :P

So what commodities do I have exactly now?

1 unit of Opium
and the Waking Dream Soda from before?
Opium = Medicine or do the slavers have that?

Also, mind if I run some standard and some custom commodities for you id like my guys to produce?

If you have raw materials we can discuss finished goods.

If you can think of drugs that can be made with common supplies, you have food and common supplies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back