• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building BeckonCall's Fantasy Nation-building RPG thread

Oh yeah, forgot to post here that I am in fact coming back. Was supposed to get a bunch of stuff done yesterday, but the sweet call of clean air beckoned. Rest assured, I'm working on Goq-quet's great escape, Summer plans, and potential labor negotiations with other factions right now.

Awesome!!!!!! I really didn't think I'd like the aymarans nearly as much as I do now. They are quite novel, and teeter on the line between essential and liability!!

I'm sure what I've got planned for the summer is going to be a lot of both. Primarily in regards to violence without consent of the other factions beforehand. We'll see how it plays out.:coolshades:

I'll have you know that the hole is in prime coastal real estate with great weather and classic stone architecture.

I can't wait until upwardly mobile colonists try to rebrand the depression as "I live in D-pro! It's so exclusive! No, it doesn't look like a foot!"

New players have received or are recieciving personalities-- that's the number of special characters that will be NPCs or controlled by you in your faction. I randomly generate personas, but you can have total agency re-skinning them to taste before game begins.

New players have received or are recieciving personalities-- that's the number of special characters that will be NPCs or controlled by you in your faction. I randomly generate personas, but you can have total agency re-skinning them to taste before game begins.
That mean mine is en-route?

Want me to do part One and Two?
(Also I think me having a later arrival will work for an idea I have any-who)

Totally, some may seem redundant, but it will remind us both why we enjoy the game and relative play-styles... also, what you desire for one faction might not be identical to the next one or your tastes will have changed, and it's only fair, and I need it to stay organized and flesh your faction out, and blah blah blah blah... <3

Elendithas Elendithas

Just waiting on your summer orders before we can take the great leap forward... we can meet in chat to RP your mage's dungeon escape or move in stages with it... he is likely not going to be back until the fall anyway... if he survives, that is. <3

-Beck

Now I wait?

We're all waiting, pal.

Elendithas Elendithas -- I know how much of a drag it can be when games become homework, but the show must go on. Just let me know when you can meet for chat to "mini-dungeon" the vault of the crimson bat, and get your summer wishes posted when you can. NO PRESSURE.

I just know we have new players who are either psyched to start or could be losing interest... and I want to get things moving. If absolutely necessary, I may Rev-con (reverse continuity) how your summer plans effect projects of other players -- I'm clever, I'll work things out as best I can, if you need more time! <3

Beckoncall Beckoncall

It's hardly a drag, just a very long day of work followed by unexpected house guests. If I don't have summer orders in by the end of the night just look my address up and mail me a parcel-bomb or something.

I'll hopefully have time to start work on a starting post tomorrow after work. If it's too early well I'll have it locked and loaded XD in the mean time I've updated the lore section of my faction post talking about the "official" history of the saints and how the knights might view them.

SUMMER ORDERS IN PROCESS! Feel free to talk behind the scenes but expect a BIG post today or tomorrow-- rather than take turns with whole factions I've decided to process 2 orders per faction at a time so everyone knows what's going on in the colony and giving particular attention to inter-faction relations. No more hype! The next post is a kickoff!!

SUMMER ORDERS IN PROCESS! Feel free to talk behind the scenes but expect a BIG post today or tomorrow-- rather than take turns with whole factions I've decided to process 2 orders per faction at a time so everyone knows what's going on in the colony and giving particular attention to inter-faction relations. No more hype! The next post is a kickoff!!
Still Mulling over my app?

General Deth Glitch General Deth Glitch : I actually wanted to wait to on ramp you to see how the dracos peeps interact with the new faith... I am still looking for one more newb... you're likely not arriving with the first wave. You'll have to be patient but you're on my mind... considering how you had to leave last time, I beg your understanding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back