• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Beauty and the Beast? (Need Beast/Prince)

shygirl3

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey so I've been craving a Beauty and the Beast rp. I need someone to play the beast/prince character. Therefore, I'd be playing the Belle character. Now you're probably thinking why I'm referring to them as the ___ character. That's because we can either do this as a present day setting, with realistic people. (so the "beast" could just have beast-like characteristic, instead of physical appearance). I've seen ideas where he is a wealthy business man full of greed and bitterness, and the Belle character is his secretary, etc. If that doesn't suit you we could do the actual plot setting, if you wish. In addition, there needs to be a Gaston (or current suitor if doing modern setting). I'd be okay with doubling as Gaston and Belle, unless you would like to double and play Beast and Gaston. Another option is if you know someone else who would like to make this a 3 person rp feel free to start a group message.

Now for the boring rules/requirements stuff:

~Play the Beast role since I would like to play Belle.

~Be able to write at least two decent sized paragraphs with detail and proper grammar.

~Reply somewhat frequently (at least once a day). *I understand if this may not be met because I'm a college student and I'm approaching finals, so schedules are getting full. I get it :) *

~Be open and honest with me. If you're bored, tell me. If you don't like something I do, tell me. Just be open about how you're feeling/thinking and if I can fix it, let me know.

~I'd prefer 18+ partners, but if you're a very good writer I can make exceptions.

I look forward to possibly hearing from you. If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask away!

I'd be very interested if you'd be willing to have me! The only thing I ask is that if we have a Gaston character as an active main, there should be some sort of love interest that comes in to spice up the part of his end. Or he would just be an NPC sort of character.

What do you think? I don't mind swapping writing samples before you decide.

would you be willing to play a male? If so, I have a group RP I think you will LOVE. PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back