• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beast Souls OOC

Ugh. Okay. Being sick this week really kicked me in the rear. I'm finally functioning again and working on a post. I'm really sorry. Getting back into rp has been a little more difficult than I thought. I had hoped it would help me past writers block and other creative issues, and now I'm trying to just keep up with the obligation. Doesn' help that I can't find a good writing time or place. Every time I sit down everyone thinks I'm not doing anything important and I have to go do something else so that an hour's worth or writing ends up taking five hours to do.

@Brendanfp @BugDozer73 @Larke Namie Namie Silki.Knight Silki.Knight @WolfSpirit @Dominaiscna @Onikmey @Baconhands @Wick @Converse Ghost

Just a quick announcement. I will be calling a suspension of the thread over the holidays. I've noticed the thread has been flagging recently. You can definitely post, but I won't be continuing the story until after the holidays, I may even make a new thread to pick up new players. If you're all up for it in January, I'll call on you again. You can use the same characters or new ones, as you like.

I'd like to try out a new character with that if you do.

Silki.Knight Silki.Knight

If you need a summary or wanna know where we are at for the return in Jan feel free to message me. :)
Sorry that you've been so busy and sick. Hopefully everything improves with the holidays coming up and you can get some rest :D

Actually, I'm not able to commit much to any rp. This is the last one I'm still in and I just can't ever seem to find time to do anything here. I think I should just bow out peacefully and say sorry I haven't kept up. I don't eant to hold anyone up. It's been nice. I think I'll still lurk around the forums some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back