• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beast Souls OOC

Purize Purize

YO!
so I added a part for Zhihan onto my last post that used to only have Lilith's part.
and becuz I suck at explaining stuff here's a sketch to try and explain the current post Zhihan is in (sorry i did it on the computer)

Like the sword is in her right hand and -

her right hand is holding the sword like this :
stock-photo-hand-of-a-man-holding-dagger-knife-isolated-on-a-black-background-514656382.jpg

but due to the position as seen below, the sword is pointing upwards and is behind her right arm (almost parallel)
hope this makes sense!

Untitled.png

Purize Purize

YO!
so I added a part for Zhihan onto my last post that used to only have Lilith's part.
and becuz I suck at explaining stuff here's a sketch to try and explain the current post Zhihan is in (sorry i did it on the computer)

Like the sword is in her right hand and -

her right hand is holding the sword like this :
stock-photo-hand-of-a-man-holding-dagger-knife-isolated-on-a-black-background-514656382.jpg

but due to the position as seen below, the sword is pointing upwards and is behind her right arm (almost parallel)
hope this makes sense!

View attachment 377462

I accept your offer, fair crane maiden >;3

Thank suuu

Btw this ought to be interesting coz I think Zhihan and Kioko have relatively similar fighting styles...or more similar than Ayize's vs Shikoba's lol

I edited!
And Yeah I agree. Like Shikoba and Ayi are both from the desert, and Kioko and Zhihan are both from Xiong-Shi... But our characters both have an appreciation for the arts and treat fighting more like a dance... and we both have swords xD

Brendanfp Brendanfp BugDozer73 BugDozer73 Larke Larke Namie Namie Silki.Knight Silki.Knight Raku Raku Dominaiscna Dominaiscna Onikmey Onikmey Baconhands Baconhands Wick Wick ConverseGhost ConverseGhost

Just a quick announcement. I will be calling a suspension of the thread over the holidays. I've noticed the thread has been flagging recently. You can definitely post, but I won't be continuing the story until after the holidays, I may even make a new thread to pick up new players. If you're all up for it in January, I'll call on you again. You can use the same characters or new ones, as you like.

Last edited:
SilverFlight SilverFlight Count me in! There's nothing more to do around my house anyways. I would join a new one, and am willing to continue in the current one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back