• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beast Souls OOC

Hell yah

Prepare though, i suck at this stuff. Like fighting or sparring rp in general

Honestly same, I can kick an npc spider's ass all day, but character sparring makes me nervous. xD
(Is totally the real reason that Kioko didn't volunteer to fight Ayi.... No way SilverFlight SilverFlight You scary lmao)

...okay my bad XD completely tunnel-visioned there...

We got Nikkita, Mikal, Erebos and Aubrey too.... right?
Aubrey? From Beyrenheim? >.> I thought it was a cooler climate (hence the polar bears) I didn't think Rhinos lived in cool climates....? Unless I'm just stupid and don't know what I'm talking about -w-
I thought they were native to Africa

Aubrey? From Beyrenheim? >.> I thought it was a cooler climate (hence the polar bears) I didn't think Rhinos lived in cool climates....? Unless I'm just stupid and don't know what I'm talking about -w-
oh.. hehe funny backstory... :D so uh..

apparently Rhino and Hare blood got mixed somewhere down the line and children of mixed descent will take on one animal or the other. Unlike the majority, Aubrey took on ze RHINO!

(or at least that is what I remember but I may be wrong. *pokes SilverFlight SilverFlight * )

oh.. hehe funny backstory... :D so uh..

apparently Rhino and Hare blood got mixed somewhere down the line and children of mixed descent will take on one animal or the other. Unlike the majority, Aubrey took on ze RHINO!

(or at least that is what I remember but I may be wrong. *pokes SilverFlight SilverFlight * )

Whaaaaaaaaat!? x'D How did I miss this...?

I probably won' post tonight, but I will tomorrow. Some kind of sinus crap has hit me hard. I' in a sort of perpetual daze of lightheadedness.

OK, ima go ahead and hide the inactive profiles, but don't worry if yours is one of them, I can recover them when ppl wish to rejoin.

Can someone please figure out what the hell is going on with the coding for Lilith's CS? XD Like I'm trying so hard to fix this but GAH

Can someone please figure out what the hell is going on with the coding for Lilith's CS? XD Like I'm trying so hard to fix this but GAH
I'll fix it when you're done ^^ If I do it beforehand it'll likely mess up again. I think I'm done with code btw, I'll be taking the coding down in the first post. It's clearly not working right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back