• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beast Souls OOC

Guys, I am sorry. It's been a nightmare week. I lost most of my day Monday to being I the er for abdominal pain. Going to the Dr tomorrow morning to get it checked out more thoroughly. Er couldn' find anything. Been fighting a tension headache since then and nevermind work. It' a miracle I haven't decked on of my coworkers. It's my weekend now and I will get a post up soon.

Guys, I am sorry. It's been a nightmare week. I lost most of my day Monday to being I the er for abdominal pain. Going to the Dr tomorrow morning to get it checked out more thoroughly. Er couldn' find anything. Been fighting a tension headache since then and nevermind work. It' a miracle I haven't decked on of my coworkers. It's my weekend now and I will get a post up soon.
Take the time you need to get better. I'm sorry you're feeling so awful. :(
I hope your coworkers get better. We can hope right? ;)

Okay, I keep forgetting to do this, have another animal:

The Saiga antelope.

dY04Cwnr.jpg

Guys, I just saw Coco today, it did not disappoint XD Loved it sooo much.

When I saw that COCO beat out Justice League opening night I laughed my ass off. What a garbage movie (Justice League) Warner Bros. needs to quit with the DC movies. But yea me and my best friend were gonna go see COCO after finals.

When I saw that COCO beat out Justice League opening night I laughed my ass off. What a garbage movie (Justice League) Warner Bros. needs to quit with the DC movies. But yea me and my best friend were gonna go see COCO after finals.
I'm not even going to see it. I saw Man of Steel and that was enough.

SilverFlight SilverFlight

My apologies for keeping you and everyone waiting. I really have not been keeping up my posting and have held you guys back, sorry.

I can get up a post in about an hour or so while I catch up on everything.

Thanks Bud. Hope I get back into things, we gotta get this all rolling

Really tempted here to bring in Lilith now (even though I haven't finished her cs... which is mainly due to me not being able to finish her picture thingy atm GAH)
would that be fine, SilverFlight SilverFlight
No worries Dom, I'll renew the recruitment thread in a little while and get this rp back, I admit work had run me a bit ragged lately so I let it slide.

No worries Dom, I'll renew the recruitment thread in a little while and get this rp back, I admit work had run me a bit ragged lately so I let it slide.
I don't even have a solid reason, just procrastination and writers block really.... GAH

(plus school just ended so time is no longer an excuse LOL )

I don't even have a solid reason, just procrastination and writers block really.... GAH

(plus school just ended so time is no longer an excuse LOL )
Writer's block is a thing. That's a good reason. Let's see what I can do to renew some inspiration.

Writer's block is a thing. That's a good reason. Let's see what I can do to renew some inspiration.
ah don worry, I got something.. or maybe something anyway.

If Purize Purize is fine with it, I might get Zhihan to challenge Kioko to spar.

(however if you have any suggestions or ideas, I'm all ears! I could also get inspiration for Lilith. )

ah don worry, I got something.. or maybe something anyway.

If Purize Purize is fine with it, I might get Zhihan to challenge Kioko to spar.

(however if you have any suggestions or ideas, I'm all ears! I could also get inspiration for Lilith. )

I'm down for that x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back