• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beast Souls OOC

Beast souls of Taman
Character exercise 1: "Beat" Souls
OK guys! Time for the first of a series of character-building exercises I will be designing for our team. These are completely optional, but they are fun so I hope you all take a crack at it.

This first exercise is to make a 3-song soundtrack defining or describing your character. They could represent 3 different moods or emotions of your character, 3 different periods of their life, 3 stories that are relevant to them etc. They could be modern songs, medieval, instrumental, anything.
When you have your 3, put links up in the notes with a little description as to why you think that song best relates to your character. I'll use all the entries to make a character-based soundtrack for the rp!

Ready? GO!!!!!

Onikmey Onikmey BugDozer73 BugDozer73 Brendanfp Brendanfp Purize Purize Dominaiscna Dominaiscna Silki.Knight Silki.Knight Raku Raku Larke Larke Wick Wick Namie Namie

Beast souls of Taman
OK guys! Time for the first of a series of character-building exercises I will be designing for our team. These are completely optional, but they are fun so I hope you all take a crack at it.

This first exercise is to make a 3-song soundtrack defining or describing your character. They could represent 3 different moods or emotions of your character, 3 different periods of their life, 3 stories that are relevant to them etc. They could be modern songs, medieval, instrumental, anything.
When you have your 3, put links up in the notes with a little description as to why you think that song best relates to your character. I'll use all the entries to make a character-based soundtrack for the rp!

Ready? GO!!!!!

Onikmey Onikmey BugDozer73 BugDozer73 Brendanfp Brendanfp Purize Purize Dominaiscna Dominaiscna Silki.Knight Silki.Knight Raku Raku Larke Larke Wick Wick Namie Namie

Alright. I'll work on something when I get back Sunday.

Beast souls of Taman

Ready? GO!!!!!

Oo, that' gonna take some thinking! Will be fun to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back