• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom โœง๐ต๐‘’๐“๐“๐’ฑ๐’พ๐‘’๐“Œ ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™š๐™จ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ง๐™š [Double ups! Oc x CC] ไนˆ 2022 Dฦฦ‡ฦMรŸฦล”ไนˆ

BlossomDewDrops

One day a Nilou Main.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
a7QQrzHuu4-woFr3HyebJavINUz4CAoQxs8gH5iWxef3U8gqQkjg-Is1542jLM9aMNPPY9C5FjcXwaR15O8zkektQqRdIQsZGTcnjZyfbtc3Vl9By7Ef83rlHBFklDuTB0mLO68i1i6wHfqMtlqe7cHNGEE64wU9cQxQgve0Rts1nbZiRMKnG-wbFUrTCw
[ WELCOME BACK ! ] to my humble request this Christmas Season. I am Blossom or Merry. Right away, I want to apologize if we had started a roleplay: I had personal issues arise that I didnโ€™t plan, got logged out, a whole hectic mess! If you want to reach back out to me: please do so !!. I go be She/Hers, I am Bisexual!! Obviously, I would like partners who are open to anything LGBTQ+. Roleplaying to me, is a pastime / or a hobby, so, I enjoy becoming friends with those I write with- if this makes you uncomfortable, this is of course, okay to not do! For a tiny amount of info on myself: I am 20 now! [Just this month.] I am also a Pieces and adore comfort games: such as Animal Crossing + Genshin Impact. But for now, Iโ€™ll leave it there and get onto the rules; Kero-Chan will Guide you !!

Tropes I like! [You will likely see these often in my own pairings.]
๊•ฅ Historical. ๊•ฅ
๊•ฅ Opposites Attract ๊•ฅ
๊•ฅ Soul Mates ๊•ฅ
๊•ฅ Fake Relationship ๊•ฅ
๊•ฅ Holiday Romances ๊•ฅ
๊•ฅ Found Family. ๊•ฅ
๊•ฅ Beauty And The Beast ๊•ฅ

VOGQWnlmvtkT7j6IUEptZDKWRgAiNngk2fe0HlK-3XXStRoqju5l8ZnuGUZoaONhvkk4UYy2Dfnx5pBM_hvPKC4vEeeRuwLMRPyWBAD3otmfO7PyHufpg0AyqOvEcDr4dqBw7LAN2JQ6NQe3BHmMSfq6mY-Nfc_16jNz7uybV-Veey1IdxGdiV8xhB3RFQ

THE RULES !

THE DARK โ€“ PLEASE BE 18+ WHEN CONTACTING ME.

THE LIGHT โ€“ With that said, when it comes to writing I enjoy Multi Paragraph to Novella style, Third person. I do my best to match my partnerโ€™s length, and I hope you will do the same when you can! [ I always prefer Quality over Quantity, and if you canโ€™t get in a just as lengthy reply due to life, this is 100% okay.]

THE MIRROR โ€” I always Double up! If you do not know what this means, I will write as my original character, and your love interest, and ditto

THE ERASE โ€“ Please be willing to plot with me! I truly care about you, and what you desire to be played for your side, and any headcanons you might have. That and, itโ€™s just easier for me to write when I know your wishes for your character and love interest. I am a bit forgetful: so, if I ever forget to address something you stated in the OOC chat [Especially if it's a long OOC chat] please just remind me!

THE WINDY โ€“ I generally do my best to allow people to know when I will take a long time to reply or need a break ! If you ever need a break, this is perfectly fine, and we can even start up again whenever. Again though, sometimes I can forget to inform people that I will take a while, or need a break, so, if you havenโ€™t heard from me in a while: you are free to send a check-up message!

THE MAZE โ€“ On Top of Double ups: I am very open to Split Fandom Roleplays. You scratch my back, I scratch yours. I am sometimes willing to learn a new fandom for someone if I find it interesting. So keep that in mind as well!

THE FLOWERY โ€“ While we donโ€™t have to be friends, I prefer having a good amount of OOC chat : This keeps me both engaged in the roleplay, and calms my anxiety.

THE FANDOMS !

BUNGOU STRAY DOGS โ€“ Caught up to Manga + Waiting for season four! LOVE INTEREST:Dazai Osamu, Chuuya.

BLACK BUTLER โ€“ Caught up to Manga + anime!! LOVE INTEREST: Older! Ciel Phantomhive.

GENSHIN IMPACT โ€“ AR 59, aware of all story + most events. LOVE INTEREST:Scaramouche / The Wanderer. Tighnari. Xiao. Diluc.

KAMISAMA KISS โ€“ Know all of the anime. LOVE INTEREST: Tomoe.

ATM I am really craving Bungou Stray Dogs!! Hyped for Season four!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back