• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Battle of the Intruments ~ Interest Check {closed}

x0LFurOWrTYOmaqSAoPt1c4FmksPUvE1XQ05YHNI4aB-DEyyY4WJUTt_pHJMLcgXdjj6-ymWWqi0KYMkqLRUrEtArahZVO8rX-QCAvLVXWssAxwKqDjY_V3E3XW0MycUP5dF-D4I63bAhFFv00pGKcYN-w=w260-h134

Just here to lurk.

Last edited:
question. so most bands have two guitar players-- 1 lead and 1 rhythm. should i specify which one chance is?

question. so most bands have two guitar players-- 1 lead and 1 rhythm. should i specify which one chance is?
Sorry, I am only now seeing this! No, that should not be a problem. If both get chosen I think it would be fun to have that bit of 'problem' be solved in the roleplay itself!

The deadline has been passed for quite some time now! Thank you all for the applications. I and iShyShy iShyShy will be looking them over and we will tonight announce the lucky 10 for the ultimate music experience!

Once more, thank you all for the lovely applications! It is gonna be a tough choice for us!

jakey jakey ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Nona Nona Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum apolla apolla User User Tori Bradley Tori Bradley erised erised OSWonder OSWonder Crayons Crayons
Take your time, guys! Can’t wait to find out who made it 👍🏽

Users who are viewing this thread

Back