• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Khrona Tensei

"Nothing Is Ever A Waste Until You Give Up On It."
Khrona Tensei, a Godly man from his own dimension, the Veritas, stood patiently on one of the empty planets that were in the empty universe in the empty dimension. His hair a shifting multicolored crystal, varying in shades and hues, lay softly over one of his crystal blue eyes. The man, clad in a black skintight jumpsuit looking attire with tight boots and gloves to match donned an equally black jacket that served as a cloak for him. He looked pretty normal, relatively speaking... Save for the soul that was his belt's buckle.

'Hellooo~!?' Khrona cried out to the other dimensions, utilizing his potent psychic powers -- known as 'Psychodynatheos' -- to communicate across the dimensions to any beings that were present at any time who wished to engage in this honorable Godly combat. 'I Am Khrona Tensei, Looking For A Sparring Partner That Is Capable Of Handling Me And My Thirteen Different Forms! Is There Anyone Who Is Capable Of Facing Me?' Khrona awaited a response, kicking his boot upon the ground of the empty planet, which had a nice scenery, by the way -- gorgeous mountains, a flowing river, lush trees, open plains, fluffy clouds... It looked like a natural haven. 'Gee, I Hope They Last Longer Than The Others...' Khrona thought. 'I Wanna Have A Super Duper Awesome Good Time!'

For a moment there was no response, as if perhaps the gods plea had fallen on deaf ears. Then came an answer to his question. Yet not in the form of a voice instead it was a low humming noise. It grew louder as the trees began to sway and the ground shook. That's when it appeared a portal tore open and zooming out from it in a flash. The ground cracking as wheels grinded to a halt. There in front of the god was a woman atop a chrome bike with exhaust pipes the that were far larger than needed. The wheels were spiked and larger than the woman's head. Her seat had a flag on the back of it showing a clenched fist wearing brass knuckles.

The woman in question had a cigarette in between her lips which were black. She covered her body with a long jacket and wrapped her chest in bandages. Her beat up sneakers made contact with the ground and she stepped off her bike. The woman's whole outfit screamed delinquent. She took the cigarette out of her mouth and met eyes with the godly man. "Well, well, well, I heard your little call there and gotta say," She tossed the cigarette to the ground. "Sounds like one hell of a time." The woman's cigarette caught a patch of grass on fire and for a moment her calm demeanor cracked and she panicked, quickly stomping the fire out. Looking back up at the man she smiled holding out a hand. "Name's Seung Ju, Kaiser of Delinquents."

Khrona smirked, "Quite The Badass, Ain'tcha?" She reminded him so much of a person from his home dimension, the Veritas.

His hand met with hers the same as his crystal blue eyes, save for the one covered by his shimmering multicolored crystalline hair. "Glad You Think So, Miss Kaiser." With a firm shake, he nodded his head out of acknowledgement of this woman's badassery, eyeing now her bike. "Nice Set Of Wheels You Got There, Too," Khrona mentioned, slipping his gloved hands into his pockets and taking a look up and down, whistling quickly. "I Like Your Style." He smiled. "And Your Attitude." He didn't seem to mind when she lost her cool and almost set everything on fire, either. "I'm Not One For Underestimating My Opponents... It's Usually The Other Way Around," he explained, raising his spindly arms up to reveal his rather thin and lithe frame, jacket rising with his arms. "I Like To Feel Them Out And See How Much Power I Need To Use, Since I'm The Conservative Type, Especially In My First Form." Khrona's eyes gleamed a signature sanguine for a moment, the crystal blue fading to red as his 'Hyper Perception' became active. "Let Me Show You..."

Khrona crossed his arms across his chest in an X fashion as his shifting hair color settled on a light lavender, signifying his First Restriction form. He closed his eyes and immediately fell asleep standing up, but it didn't look like his body moved at all. It was being held up by his psychic power, and in fact, began to hover gently over the ground as a crystalline energy swirled around him and swaddled his body, making a cocoon as a bed for him. 'I Am Psychic, As You Already Know,' Khrona's voice echoed from his mind, 'And My Mind Is Only The First Aspect Of My Godliness. I Call My Godly Psychic Power 'Psychodynatheos', Which Means 'God-Force Mentality', Or 'Mental Force Of God'.' Khrona wouldn't bore Seung Ju with the details. 'Though, I Won't Bore You With The Details. I'd Rather Just Show You,' he continued to speak psychically.

'Whenever You're Ready, You May Begin. Challenger Goes First,' Khrona spake.

Last edited:
Taking Khrona's hand Seung made sure to give it a firm shake. Looking back at her bike she smiled. "Yeah Pegasus there is a fine ride alright." When he mentioned being underestimated she felt a sense of familiarity in his words. "Don't worry I learned not to underestimate my opponents a long time ago." The tingle on the back of Seung's neck told her this guy wasn't kidding about his power. He was definitely a lot stronger than the Kaiser of Physics. Seung watched patiently as his body was wrapped in some kinda cocoon. She was pretty thankful he didn't drone on about his power. She always hated it when people she fought decided to do that, which for some reason was a lot.

Since it was her move first she wondered how to start things off. "Well he did say he wants to feel things out first." Seung stepped up to the cocoon. Reeling her fist back the air around her grew heavy as her energy began to leak from her body. Then she swung her fist the force of her punch flying through the air towards the cocoon was enough to uproot trees and crack the ground them.

It didn't take long for the oppressive force of Khrona's mind to start wearing on Seung Ju the nearer she got. The crystal cocooned man did not move, but his psychic power certainly intensified as both a precaution and a warning. 'Is That Your Move?' a strong psionic force blast bearing Khrona's thoughts asked, as if ready to strain her body and mind with its intensity. His eyes remained closed and his face remained emotionless -- he was truly asleep, yet his unconscious mind and the utility of one hundred percent of his brain allowed him to consciously remain aware even whilst unconscious... As if he were dreaming, but the dream was actuality reality. With a blinding flash, a glimmer of light concentrated at the central point of Khrona's forehead -- where the Third Eye would be -- and looked to be absorbing power. Khrona, himself, rested within his cocoon, slowly becoming more and more translucent as time passed, as if he were fading away into the crystal...

Seung grit her teeth and followed through on her punch striking the cocoon. "Once I make up my mind I stick to it I'm thick headed like that." As if on command the energy leaking from Seung Ju began to pulse. Like it was attempting to take shape into something. It seemed that through her sheer will alone Seung Ju wouldn't stop this punch for anything. After all like Seung had said she was thickheaded the Kaiser of Physics discovered this first hand, when he learned attempts to prevent Seung from achieving a goal via mental attacks after she sets her mind on said goal is impossible. The energy that radiates off the Delinquent Kaiser seems to push her body almost unconsciously towards the task.

Before the strike could make it to the cocoon, it was met with a powerful psychic force that would 'Convert' the energy from the attack into a different state of energy and matter -- that which could be utilized by Khrona with his mind. The 'Conversion' was swift and should have left the Delinquent Kaiser drained of her initial exertion of energy, since only that much was converted: The kinetic energy, the potential energy, and the natural energy. 'It Isn't Good To Haphazardly Attack Like That,' Khrona's mind bellowed, now sounding more threatening than before and releasing a lash of waves that would send Seung Ju back with some whiplashes as a force just as strong as her initial strike was going to be.

'I Am A Master Psychic,' Khrona said, 'And Have Mastered Every Psychic Power There Is. That Makes Getting Through My Head Just About As Difficult As You Believe It Is Yours.' Giggling could be heard and another violent, sharp lashing could be visibly seen cutting through the air like a vicious whip at lightning speed.

The moment Seung didn't feel the usual zing of energy shooting through her arm when her fist connected, was odd. Then she was blown back Seung brought an arm up to block her face. She didn't feel like she was hurt but the blow back it just was a reflex. Faced with such a new goal Seung's energy began to surge. The whip of energy that came at Seung came to a halt when she caught it. It was nonsensical really gripping hold of energy. Yet that was was what she was doing, in truth Seung had taken a page out of the physics book, bending the energy to her will with sheer grit alone. "It isn't good to haphazardly attack like that." Seung mocked before using the whip as her own.

'Oh?' Khrona thought as his mental energy was caught by Seung Ju, 'So, You Have That Type Of Power...'

Still, Khrona was literally only just getting warmed up.

The string of mental energy that connected the two of them would serve as a conduit for Khrona's psychic attack, which would surge more powerfully now that it had a direct terminal. When Seung Ju used the whip as her own to whip at Khrona, he lashed right back, causing the two forces to collide and then balance themselves out, leaving only the psychic energy as a string between the two of them again. However, because Seung Ju was still touching and holding the psychic force, it made her susceptible to the next technique Khrona had in store. 'I See You Use Willpower To Your Advantage...' Khrona said, 'But I've Crushed My Share Of Wills Before.' Without a moment's extra warning, he launched an 'Astral Projection' of himself through the live feed he had to the Delinquent Kaiser, which should have forced her into a state of 'Astral Projection' as well. If this was so, then her mind and her soul would be stripped from her body and she'd fall unconscious and without a mind to drive her willpower until the Astral Projection of herself was back inside of her body... Which Khrona wouldn't allow, as he would perform 'Astral Trapping' immediately after, sending the Astral Projection to another plane entirely.

When the whip made contact with the cocoon it seemed like nothing happened but little did she know, Khrona's astral self was flowing up the string connecting the two. When he reached her he attempted to force her into a state of astral projection. But all he did was cause Seung to release the string. "Oh I see you must've tried some kinda physic thing just now." It would be clear to Khrona the reason nothing happened to Seung was that he body was both within a state of being both astral and physical. A body that both excisted and did not a paradoxical body. Seung brought a foot up and slammed it down making the earth near the cocoon fold inwards onto it like she was shutting a book close. "If this is you mentioned earlier this is just your first form. If all it's got are these goofy tricks then your just wasting both of our times."

Khrona's eyes opened slightly in irritation, now proceeding to the second stage of his first form -- open eyes. He was still unconscious, but his eyes were opened and that made him one step closer to being awake. 'You've Yet To Even Wake Me Up, Lass,' he'd say as his open eyes flashed and the cocoon shattered to pieces upon impact. But Khrona's body was nowhere to be found, as if it had never been there in the first place. 'I'm Still Feeling You Out,' a voice would say before a vision of Khrona appeared nearby... And far away... And even farther... And in fact, in multiple places all at once. This was his ability of 'Polylocation', which allowed him to be in multiple places at the same time. 'Your Paradoxical Existence Is Only Suitable For Up To My Sixth Restriction, If You Can Make It That Far,' he said, 'For I, Too, Am A Paradox In That Form... With Seven Different Spirits Made Specifically For Dealing With Other Paradoxes!' The Khronas were all speaking, but not at the same time. Their voices were distorted and different pitches and frequencies, and things only got worse when they started to move around at a high speed, flying through the air in a fashion that was erratic and unpredictable.

"Hyper Inception."

Khrona's mouth moved and he spoke in his sleep, but the voice was as clear as day. The slightly opened eyes of each of the Khronas flashed their signature sanguine gleam as the 'Hyper Perception' took on its first degree of intensity -- the 'Hyper Inception'. Now he could see all forms of her thoughts and mentality both consciously and unconsciously, so even before she knew what she was going to think, Khrona would have already scanned her brainwaves and known for himself what her next thought was going to be and where her mind was. 'You're Doing Well, But Until You Wake Me Up, I Don't Think You Should Get Cocky', Khrona said mentally.

Seung rolled her head around a loud pop could be heard as she managed to crack it. "Eh don't be cocky? Well maybe you shouldn't be so arrogant, didn't you say you weren't one to look down on others." Seeing as he was gone she let out a sigh, she knew where he was it was impossible not to. Each him gave off such raw power that she'd have to dead not to sense them. She brought her hand up to her mouth and whistles her bike roared to life and rolled up next to her. Hopping on it she revved it's engine. "So all I gotta do is hit em all." While all this was happening the only thoughts Khrona would hear echoing at deafening volumes was a voice repeating. "I can Win!" Over and over again, Seung rode forward at speeds that surpassed light as she managed to catch up to and strike each version simultaneously.

Khrona was surprised that the Delinquent Kaiser was capable of keeping up with his mind. Though at full processing speed it worked faster than lightspeed, -- as, the normal human brain thinks at lightspeed -- he was nowhere near using this power as of currently. As was stated, however, Khrona was capable of knowing what Seung Ju's thoughts were before she had them thanks to his 'Hyper Inception', and was also able to delve a little bit into her own mind at the same time. 'Looking Down On You?' Khrona asked, the Khronas disappearing as they were about to be struck, the final one that was going to be hit 'Teleporting' out of the way of the attacks, warping at lightspeed whenever Seung Ju would come at him, 'I'm Definitely Telling You Not To Look Down On Me!' He continued to evade her for a while, reading her thoughts and where she'd strike so he could plan several steps ahead and be in the striking zone, elsewhere, and prepared to be in another position all simultaneously. 'Arrogant?' his mind spoke out, 'I Don't Know Where You're Getting That From! I'm Just Saying, Don't Underestimate Someone Who Is Fighting You To This Degree Whilst Asleep!' As long as she was still trying to hit the last Khrona, he was preparing for something else.

'Besides, You Should Be Paying Closer Attention To The Battlefield...' If she hadn't noticed, the Khronas had released their psychic energy all over the general area, and the final original Khrona was in the midst of utilizing that psychic energy. 'I Wouldn't Want To See You Go Out So Quickly.' He giggled, the atmosphere suddenly shattering to completely pitch black, save for a sliver of light that rested on the horizon all around. 'You're Inside Of My Mind Now,' Khrona stated. 'I Have Used My Thoughtform Projection To Create A Space That Is Both Inside Of My Head And Outside Of It At The Same Time, Where Whatever I Think About Happens At Will.' The world distorted and contorted quite quickly to the madness of Khrona Tensei, who was just a smidgen insane... Better than he was as a child, though, when he was completely insane. The world would distort the dimensional proportions of its own structure and try to wring all of the energy out of the Delinquent Kaiser, Converting it all into more energy for the 'Thoughtform Projection' to maintain itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back