• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Batman x Catwoman

Dreadpool

King Dreadpool, the Wrathful
Batman-Catwoman-Hush-Kiss.jpg
Welcome, fellow RPers! It is Dreadpool yet again, here with another 1x1 pairing roleplay. This time, it is one of the more famous romance stories, Batman and Catwoman! Detailing the most curious relationship between both masked individuals, and showing how they grow closer, in and out of costume. Expect adventure, fun, and much romance between the characters in this 1x1!

• Rules
  • Act like the characters would act, please.
  • At least have decent grammar and moderate roleplaying skills.
  • 2 or 3 sentences per post would be appreciated. However, if there isn't much to go on, one-liners are allowed.
  • ACTIVITY, I cannot stress how important being active is for a 1 on 1 roleplay.
  • If you can't post for a long period of time, inform me.

I forget about this, lol!

@AiEnma

@Endless Love

So you both would be interested? Cool. I can begin setting up the PM if you want. Could have a Batman x Catwomant thread set up for both of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back