• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Batman: A Year In Blood OOC (CLOSED)

So how do I come in with this big bucket of bolts and derpiness?

Well The Penguin is sending Deathstroke and Killer Croc out to kill Batman, while Scarecrow is off sabotaging the Gotham City Water & Power Plant and Sparrow is dealing with some thugs. Perhaps your characters could be watching a TV or listening to the radio during/after the battles between Batman and the other villains.

Hey, I just got into batman and recently finished the knightfall story arc, could I play the azrael batman or would that upset the story too much?

Hey, I just got into batman and recently finished the knightfall story arc, could I play the azrael batman or would that upset the story too much?
Azrael Batman would probably be a bit too much but Azrael himself should be alright. It doesn't mean that depending on how things go you couldn't become AzBat's during the RP.

Azrael Batman would probably be a bit too much but Azrael himself should be alright. It doesn't mean that depending on how things go you couldn't become AzBat's during the RP.
So umm, let's go get someone to go break the bat, toss him in a shithole and bring in AzBat?

Nah, I am joking, honestly myself I think Azrael shouldn't be brought in, but that's just me.

General rule of thumb, if the Batman is about you can be fairly sure it is night time. Can't have him going out during the day can we? :P So feel free to introduce Catwoman when your ready.
Well, Batman could always wear something to cover himself up completely during the day?

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Just wanted to let you know that I'm still working on Freeze. My post tend to be longer than normal (and thoroughly planned) so I tend to only post about once per week. I'm also doing a lot of behind the scenes prep and research: I've outlined his main goal, his secondary goal, his base of operations, and his crew.

Also I created an original character (villain) to serve as his lieutenant. Honestly, she deserves her own character sheet, but I probably won't get her sheet up until after a couple of in character posts.

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Just wanted to let you know that I'm still working on Freeze. My post tend to be longer than normal (and thoroughly planned) so I tend to only post about once per week. I'm also doing a lot of behind the scenes prep and research: I've outlined his main goal, his secondary goal, his base of operations, and his crew.

Also I created an original character (villain) to serve as his lieutenant. Honestly, she deserves her own character sheet, but I probably won't get her sheet up until after a couple of in character posts.

That's perfectly fine. Take as long as you need.

Literally Batman Literally Batman I am sorry to be a pain in the ass, but since any further interaction in this RP for me currently right now hinges on you replying, I am politely asking that you try to get a reply in soon.

Sorry if this question has already been answered somewhere, but what season (summer, fall, winter, spring) is Gotham currently in?

Does anyone have a preference? I don't have any issues with any of the four seasons, I just wanted to make sure my descriptions would be in line with what everyone else is doing.

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

Is this still open?

Also, I have three powersets i'm considering for my OC, and I was wondering which ones would be the most interesting and balanced to the other characters (given that we have Vampire!Batman here, I'm assuming the power level (or at least skill level) is pretty high).

1) Has access to a personal pocket dimension, roughly the size of an average uninhabited island. Has complete control over this pocket reality, to the point where he is effectively God within it. However, the users cannot use these powers to confine or directly harm a guest to this dimension against their will, so the user cannot use it as a prison, torture den, or anything else of the kind. If the victim wishes to leave, they will instantly be taken out, no questions asked. However, this doesn't preclude him from, say, shooting the guest with a rifle taken from the outside world. Can also create portals to this pocket dimension, can act as Portal Cutting attacks, either shot at the opponent like bullets or beams, or swung at the opponent like a sword or whip. As the portal is much smaller than the target, the portal transports only the area touched to the pocket dimension, resulting in a brand-new hole in the victim/brick wall/Fort Knox vault door, and can cut through anything and anyone that doesn't have portal-nullifying or power-nullifying properties.

2) A craftsman-type character that can magically augment pre-existing items to have whatever properties he desires, within reason. It takes an extensive amount of prep time to manufacture an enchanted object (2 hours of work for the most basic enchantment, days or even weeks for advanced or overly powerful enchantments). For example, a particularly malicious user of this ability could create a knife that, when cutting a victim, causes feelings of pleasure in the target, resulting in a victim literally becoming addicted to being cut with that blade. A more positive use could be a smartphone that can get an Internet connection from anywhere in the multiverse, a slice of toast that keeps the eater nourished for weeks on end, a bottomless water canteen, or a headband that allows the wearer to astrally project, even if they have no magical or psychic talent. While the character doesn't need any tools to perform his work, it's best if he has a workstation of some kind. Without his enchanted items, however, he's only as good in battle as a decently-trained human, and will be utterly flattened by anyone with a less-finicky power.

3) Extremely advanced hydrokinesis. Creation of water constructs, shooting water fast enough to pierce through titanium, draining the water from enemies on prolonged physical contact, absorbing and gaining power from water in the environment around the user, morphing into water to dodge attacks, hide, and fit into small spaces, "possessing" large bodies of water to become a Kaiju-sized sapient mass of water, turning into a cloud of mist in order to fly, limited control over ice (and not nearly as powerful as Mr. Freeze), and eventually capable of turning water into plasma and melting an enemy's face off with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back