• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Batman: A Year In Blood OOC (CLOSED)

I hope to start working on my post soon. I have shamefully been working on a DC roleplay of my own and it's taken up all my free writing time. I'll put the brakes on it though in order to get back to Freeze.

Sorry that I haven't gotten to making my post yet. Things have been pretty hectic lately for me, sine I'll be graduating from high school on Saturday. So I'll try and get my post out either this week or this weekend XD

Well this looks fun assuming my character idea is ok i cant wait to join might make someone even deathstroke might actully have to try to beat.

Well this looks fun assuming my character idea is ok i cant wait to join might make someone even deathstroke might actully have to try to beat.
I would love to have an extra challenge, right now Batman is the only one who can truly take on Deathstroke.

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Sorry to do this to you, but I'm going to have to bow out of this. I've recently picked up other writing projects that are keeping me away from Mr. Freeze. Best of luck with your roleplay.

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Sorry to do this to you, but I'm going to have to bow out of this. I've recently picked up other writing projects that are keeping me away from Mr. Freeze. Best of luck with your roleplay.

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Yeah, I'm afraid that I'll have to leave the RP too; too caught up in other RPs. This was an awesome RP, though! :D

I appreciate the sentiment guys and thanks to everyone for participating. RP is now officially closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back