• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Batman: A Year In Blood OOC (CLOSED)

I put up a placeholder for my character in the CS thread. Because of my schedule I probably won't have it finished until after the weekend.

Do you guys think it's worth doing a Gotham City thread in Extra Pages for those who may be unfamiliar? I was also thinking of putting NPC's like Alfred on the character signup sheet as well so we're all on the same page in regards to them.

Do you guys think it's worth doing a Gotham City thread in Extra Pages for those who may be unfamiliar? I was also thinking of putting NPC's like Alfred on the character signup sheet as well so we're all on the same page in regards to them.
I don't think you should waste your time with putting NPC's, but I think a Gotham City extra would be useful.

I put together some character art with theme music in the CS thread. I've got a lot of his character sheet finished too, but again, it won't be ready until Monday at the earliest. I've got a lot planned for Freeze though, you can count on that. :)

Also, guys sorry for not posting these past two days, have been dealing with some nasty school work and some stress, I am going to be posting again a bit later.

Just for future reference, if I like your character sheet it counts as me accepting them even if I haven't got around to updating the accepted characters. I've updated the rules as well to acknowledge this.

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

Thank you so much for accepting my character! Though I do have a couple of questions:

1. Although I am currently reading through the posts made in the actual RP, I'm curious on where/when/how Scarecrow could make his first appearance. I don't want to shoehorn him out of the blue while other important things could be happening in the RP.

2. If a player allows their character to be killed off, is that player allowed to play as a new character?

DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 I'll answer your second question first as I can give you a definitive answer. If your character is killed off during the RP, yes you may play as a new character (even though death in this RP may not be as permanent as you'd expect.) I would appreciate a heads up though beforehand just in case.

In regards to your first question, did you have anything in mind?

To everyone else The Omen of Death The Omen of Death , Literally Batman Literally Batman , Phineas Forge Phineas Forge , goldiggings goldiggings , FireMaiden FireMaiden , @I n t e l l i g e n c e, Demonhunter Demonhunter , I've made some slight alterations to the Character Sheet. I assumed since Weaknesses was on my sheet for Batman that it it was on the skeleton for everyone else to use but strangely enough it wasn't. I've now added it to the skeleton, so if your characters have any obvious weaknesses please add them to their sheets.

Last edited:
Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

Well, I was thinking that in this setting, Scarecrow could be allegedly dead after a building collapsed onto him before he could poison the Gotham City Water & Power Plant with Fear Toxins. It could have been during this incident where Scarecrow had also tried to reveal Batman's identity to the world, but was ultimately defeated and (supposedly) killed when he set off bombs to try and kill both himself and Batman upon his defeat.

Years later, Scarecrow could return, completely obsessed with breaking Batman's indomitable will and revealing his identity. He will be at his most ruthless, spying on Batman's friends and allies to bring them psychological harm (this would be perfect if any of the other players were allied with or are at least friends of Batman).

DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 I like where you're going, the only problem is in this RP the Batman hasn't been active for very long. This is based during his very early career, so we're talking months at most, not years. It doesn't mean what you're saying can't work, it would just have to be months rather than years. So we could say that Scarecrow poisoning the Gotham water supply happened off panel and now he returns months later with a vengeance or we could RP the whole scenario out so Scarecrow is just started to plot poisoning the water supply and is now putting his final preparations into place.

DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 I like where you're going, the only problem is in this RP the Batman hasn't been active for very long. This is based during his very early career, so we're talking months at most, not years. It doesn't mean what you're saying can't work, it would just have to be months rather than years. So we could say that Scarecrow poisoning the Gotham water supply happened off panel and now he returns months later with a vengeance or we could RP the whole scenario out so Scarecrow is just started to plot poisoning the water supply and is now putting his final preparations into place.

Sure! We could totally RP the whole scenario! This way, after he is defeated I could play as other characters until the RP is at a point where Scarecrow could make his return.

As for another question, is it allowed to play as multiple characters, or are each of the players allowed to only play as one character at a time? I'm asking this because I noticed how one of the people here has character cheats for Catwoman, Killer Croc and the Penguin.

DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 You can play as many characters as you want at a time but try to keep it manageable. I assume Literally Batman Literally Batman is planning on playing them very soon. However I would prefer you to only put up a character sheet if you plan on playing as said character immediately rather than to stockpile a load of characters for further down the line. That way other people can play as the character they want rather than find them just sitting there not being used.

DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 You can play as many characters as you want at a time but try to keep it manageable. I assume Literally Batman Literally Batman is planning on playing them very soon. However I would prefer you to only put up a character sheet if you plan on playing as said character immediately rather than to stockpile a load of characters for further down the line. That way other people can play as the character they want rather than find them just sitting there not being used.

Oh definitely! I'll be sticking with Scarecrow until his (supposed) death, and then I'll post some more character sheets afterwards, playing as them one at a time.

So, how could we begin the battle between Batman and Scarecrow? He's currently heading out to deal with that other villain reported in the news.

Oh definitely! I'll be sticking with Scarecrow until his (supposed) death, and then I'll post some more character sheets afterwards, playing as them one at a time.

So, how could we begin the battle between Batman and Scarecrow? He's currently heading out to deal with that other villain reported in the news.
Hoo boy, once Deathstroke finds out a villain's on the loose, he knows the bat will probably follow, it's gonna be villain palooza!

I say wait. I'm holding off Catwoman until nighttime comes and planning on introducing Croc as you speak.
Not to rush you too much but the Penguin also needs to respond. Just a little reminder.

Hoo boy, once Deathstroke finds out a villain's on the loose, he knows the bat will probably follow, it's gonna be villain palooza! .

The hype is real XD

Literally Batman Literally Batman
That would be a very good idea. I can imagine this being the first major scene in the RP; the battle between Batman and Scarecrow, as well as the potential includement of Deathstroke and other characters! :D

But yeah, I'll wait till tonight to start posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back