Batfamily rp: the bat, robins and archer

Bruce sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I just hope he isn't going to become blinded by her."
He gently took the list and his frown deepened.
"Alfred.... where is Lily?"

===============

Barbara was spreading toast and trying to make Tim consume something other then coffee when Jason walked in.
She looked up at him and gave him a soft smile and and very faint nod not fully wanting to lie to him, but she wasn't about to tell him that she had fallen asleep in the bathtub and had a full on nightmare about being shot.

"Yeah... as good as sleep that anyone can get these days."

She then looked back down at Tim and sighed softly.
"Tim... please just eat something."

Tim side eyed her as he went back to drinking his coffee. "I told you, Barb. I'm don't feel like eating."

Barb sighed and took a bite if the toast.
"One of these days, Timmy... if you keep up like this and not eating you're going to get really sick... and I don't want that for you. And black coffee and energy drinks aren't enough to sustain what you do."

Tim stood up and took his coffee, having heard enough of what Barb had to say.
"I've got work to do."

He walked out without saying a word and Barb cradled her head in her heads and lent her elbows on the table.
"I don't know what I'm going to do with that boy... I can see how much weight he is loosing and he refuses to look after his own body. Soon he's going to start loosing muscle mass. He refuses to go to counciling, he refuses to eat anything good for him and now he's just...." she stopped herself and sighed.

========================

Oliver looked over at Ivy with pure confusion all over his face as he got out of the plant.
"Does it look like I have any idea, what the hell is going on right now?"

He looked over at the girl braking out of the vines. He knew this kid... but he didn't know why she was going awall.

As he slowly walked over to her with his hands raised he started to put the pieces together himself.
The White Archer often would hover herself around Green Arrow activities and knew that the kid behind the mask... had to be his.

"Hey, kid. I don't know what's going on... and there's a high chance you don't either... but it's going to be okay. We can work things out together, okay?"
Oliver spoke very softly to the kid not wanting to agitated anything, but he was ready for whatever movement could possibly happen from out of the kid. He was actually ready to counteract to her trying to stab him with the peice of ice in her hand.
@Miasmith17
White archer watch as oliver put his hands up moving closer. She glare with her lightless pupil eyes, disorented voice hearing vlad command:"work things out? I been told that lie too many times before.."

She threw the ice knife at ivy then creates several ice knifes controling them to head towards ivy and oliver

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 Flame Demon Flame Demon

Elendra was a little surprised when Damian took her by the hand, but she played along with him.
Holding Damian's hand as the two walk side by side... felt natural. But all feelings pushed aside, if she was to survive she would have to choose her words very carefully with Ra's.

She bowed low when she entered the presence of Ra's and dared not make eye contact with him.

When asked how Damian, the Prince fell in love with her she thought ever so quickly and carefully on how to answer the question.
"Your Majesty, I ask myself the same question everyday and I receive the same reply... Fate granted me a blessing the day I met, My Prince. A blessing I never deserved, but one I will be internally grateful for."

She looked over at Damian with a soft smile and then looked back down at her hands. Making sure not to make eye contact with Ra's Al Goul.
She was hopeful her answer would be enough, but Ra's could be very fickle in how he would reply. She could never read him... and that scared her.
Ra's dismiss her response.

"So my grandson, why is that you're here?"

Damians steps up

"I wish for Elendra to take me to the Lazarus pit kill me, revive me so I fan take out my father. Between him and the other it would prove to be quite difficult the way that I am now, and with the new found strength I could gain from it like it did for Jason Todd I can take the down with ease."

Ra sit the with his hand over his mouth contemplating. He sits and stared for a moment before he says.

"Alright. You know where it's at. You two may go."

Damian tells Elendra to follow, but before he walks out he asks where his mother is. Ra's tell him that she is out on a mission. Damian looks slightly saddened by this news but nonetheless he takes Elendra to the Lazarus pit.

Once they are there he stares into the pot thinking if this is still a good idea. Damian look into Elendra deep blue eyes. He as lost in them as a sailor at sea.

Ra's dismiss her response.

"So my grandson, why is that you're here?"

Damians steps up

"I wish for Elendra to take me to the Lazarus pit kill me, revive me so I fan take out my father. Between him and the other it would prove to be quite difficult the way that I am now, and with the new found strength I could gain from it like it did for Jason Todd I can take the down with ease."

Ra sit the with his hand over his mouth contemplating. He sits and stared for a moment before he says.

"Alright. You know where it's at. You two may go."

Damian tells Elendra to follow, but before he walks out he asks where his mother is. Ra's tell him that she is out on a mission. Damian looks slightly saddened by this news but nonetheless he takes Elendra to the Lazarus pit.

Once they are there he stares into the pot thinking if this is still a good idea. Damian look into Elendra deep blue eyes. He as lost in them as a sailor at sea.

Elendra knew she would have to be the one to also calm him, now that his mother was not present.
She didn't know if she could go through with this... when they first met she could have... and should have easily taken a blade to his heart... but now actually having to do it... she felt as if she would brake her own in the process.

Once they got to the pit she could feel her heart beating inside her throat.
She had never felt this nervous in all her life.

She looked into Damian's eyes and she couldn't help herself... of this wasn't to work... or he became a mindless and killed her before she got the chance to restore his mind... all the possibilities on how this could end... and then there he was. Looking strong and confident that this was going to work...

But everything inside her fell silent the moment he looked deeply into her eyes.
The way he was looking at her drew her to him.
She couldn't help but gently grab the collar of his shirt and draw her lips to his.
She kissed him ever so softly and looked into his eyes.

Elendra knew she would have to be the one to also calm him, now that his mother was not present.
She didn't know if she could go through with this... when they first met she could have... and should have easily taken a blade to his heart... but now actually having to do it... she felt as if she would brake her own in the process.

Once they got to the pit she could feel her heart beating inside her throat.
She had never felt this nervous in all her life.

She looked into Damian's eyes and she couldn't help herself... of this wasn't to work... or he became a mindless and killed her before she got the chance to restore his mind... all the possibilities on how this could end... and then there he was. Looking strong and confident that this was going to work...

But everything inside her fell silent the moment he looked deeply into her eyes.
The way he was looking at her drew her to him.
She couldn't help but gently grab the collar of his shirt and draw her lips to his.
She kissed him ever so softly and looked into his eyes.
Damian eyes widen, but then matches her embrace after a couple seconds he pulls away.

"Okay....its time."

He pulls his sword out, pont its towards his chest as he points the hilt of the sword towards her. Essentially tell her to just thrust it into his chest.

"I'll see you in a bit."

As he smirks and closes his eyes.

Her blue eyes widened having seen Damian take his own life infront of her eyes.
He must have just known that she wouldn't have been able to do it.

She saw the very light from his skin fade as he started to fall back into the pit.

She reached out and grabbed the sword and pulled it out of his chest as he fell backwards into the pit.

For a moment as she watched him fall, she stood there with his blood covered sword in hand and her eyes welled up with tears.

She dropped the sword and fell to her knees as she looked down into the pit that almost seemed to consume him.

"Please.... please work." She begged the Pit to bring Damian back. Hoping... praying she hadn't just lot the only one in her life she cared for.
"Please..."

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Her blue eyes widened having seen Damian take his own life infront of her eyes.
He must have just known that she wouldn't have been able to do it.

She saw the very light from his skin fade as he started to fall back into the pit.

She reached out and grabbed the sword and pulled it out of his chest as he fell backwards into the pit.

For a moment as she watched him fall, she stood there with his blood covered sword in hand and her eyes welled up with tears.

She dropped the sword and fell to her knees as she looked down into the pit that almost seemed to consume him.

"Please.... please work." She begged the Pit to bring Damian back. Hoping... praying she hadn't just lot the only one in her life she cared for.
"Please..."

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama
Ra walked in as Damina fell in.

"It working, and he WILL be stronger and our dream of destroying the batman."

As he places his hand on Elendra shoulder.

Damian soon reemerges from the pit. You can tell just by looking at him that he has improved.

Damian looks towards Elednra and give a smirk, grabs his sword and stabs his grandfather straight through the chest.

Damian with no emotion on his face. Let's his grandfather suffer making sure he doesnt crawl to the Lazarus pit.

"This is for father, mother, and *he looks towards Elendra* anybody that you've ever hurt, in order to get your ways. I will now lead these people. I am no longer the Demon prince, but the Demon King. Come El, let us go an address OUR people and go home."

El looked up at Ra's when he touched her shoulder with all the hate that she felt for him, in her eyes as she looked the Demon King dead in the eyes.

When Damian came out of the pit she moved away from Ras and watched as Damian killed him.

Her father had now been avenged and now... now she was to help Damian. It was obvious that the pit had not only changed him physically, but mentally as well. His blue eyes had turned stone cold and she knew it was up to her to try and chip away at it.

She gently slipped her hand into his and nodded slightly.
"Ofcourse."

She was now worried about him for so many other reasons now that he had bathed in the Pit... for there was always a price to pay when the pit was involved... she just hoped that price wasn't Damian's soul.

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

El looked up at Ra's when he touched her shoulder with all the hate that she felt for him, in her eyes as she looked the Demon King dead in the eyes.

When Damian came out of the pit she moved away from Ras and watched as Damian killed him.

Her father had now been avenged and now... now she was to help Damian. It was obvious that the pit had not only changed him physically, but mentally as well. His blue eyes had turned stone cold and she knew it was up to her to try and chip away at it.

She gently slipped her hand into his and nodded slightly.
"Ofcourse."

She was now worried about him for so many other reasons now that he had bathed in the Pit... for there was always a price to pay when the pit was involved... she just hoped that price wasn't Damian's soul.

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama
As they walk together Damian gives this speech about his grandfather is now more, and that his is now the ruler of the LoA, and that they all will follow his orders if they wish to see another day. They all bow and accept him as his ruler. He turns to El and says.

"Well what do you wish to do my queen?"

As they walk together Damian gives this speech about his grandfather is now more, and that his is now the ruler of the LoA, and that they all will follow his orders if they wish to see another day. They all bow and accept him as his ruler. He turns to El and says.

"Well what do you wish to do my queen?"

She stood beside him as he gave his speech... but for what he was about to call her she was not fully ready for yet.

Her heart felt like it came to a grinding holt when he called her His Queen.
Had the put gone to his head that much that he thought they where married!?
She knew that arrangements could be made so once they had come of an age to be married they could. But the two of them went of an age to be married just yet.

She reached up and gently cupped his face with her hands and looked into his eyes.
"Damian... you know we're not married yet... nore are we at an age to be married... you do remember your age?"
She looked into his eyes with worry in her own.

What exactly had the Pit done with him? She wasn't sure if she wanted to know the answer to her question.

She stood beside him as he gave his speech... but for what he was about to call her she was not fully ready for yet.

Her heart felt like it came to a grinding holt when he called her His Queen.
Had the put gone to his head that much that he thought they where married!?
She knew that arrangements could be made so once they had come of an age to be married they could. But the two of them went of an age to be married just yet.

She reached up and gently cupped his face with her hands and looked into his eyes.
"Damian... you know we're not married yet... nore are we at an age to be married... you do remember your age?"
She looked into his eyes with worry in her own.

What exactly had the Pit done with him? She wasn't sure if she wanted to know the answer to her question.
Damian looks at her confused.

"I do not, but apparently I was left in the out for a bit to longer than I thought, I do feel older than I was."

Damian looks at her confused.

"I do not, but apparently I was left in the out for a bit to longer than I thought, I do feel older than I was."

Elendra smiled softly and she gently straightend the collar of his shirt.
"We're both thirteen... so it looks like you will have to wait a few more years to get your Queen... my King."

She looked into his eyes before gently kissing him on the cheek.
She knew it was going to take some time for Damian to heal from whatever the Pit had done to his mind. But she was willing to stay by his side no matter what.

Ivy blocks the knifes heading towards them and summons plants to try an knock her out cold "Shit" she says when she realizes what's happened "She's being controlled", she didn't exactly have something that could snap her out of it "Queen" she says glancing at Oliver "Sprinklers, right corner, next to the door" she mumbles under her breath so Oliver hears it, but Lily doesn't. By breaking her sprinkler system everyone in the room gets a shock and knock anyone out cold, it's actually a failsafe against Batman, but she can repair it, so she makes some plant armor around him to protect him from it.
------------
"I don't know where miss Lily is, but I doubt anyone could have stopped her, she is most likely looking for her father" Alfred says "And I am sure that master Richard will come around, however given what Rose learned about the night her family died only yesterday I believe he wants to protect her".

Jason smiles "Yeah same here" he says "Oi Drake, you realize that one person not looking after himself is enough right?" he asks "And I'm afraid Grayson has taken that spot, he hasn't even been in the kitchen yet". What is it with people not taking care of themselves in this house?

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 @Miasmith17

Elendra smiled softly and she gently straightend the collar of his shirt.
"We're both thirteen... so it looks like you will have to wait a few more years to get your Queen... my King."

She looked into his eyes before gently kissing him on the cheek.
She knew it was going to take some time for Damian to heal from whatever the Pit had done to his mind. But she was willing to stay by his side no matter what.
Damian addressed his people, then took of to the airport back to Gotham.

"Well I feel like once I get home, I wish to slar with Dick or even father."

Ivy blocks the knifes heading towards them and summons plants to try an knock her out cold "Shit" she says when she realizes what's happened "She's being controlled", she didn't exactly have something that could snap her out of it "Queen" she says glancing at Oliver "Sprinklers, right corner, next to the door" she mumbles under her breath so Oliver hears it, but Lily doesn't. By breaking her sprinkler system everyone in the room gets a shock and knock anyone out cold, it's actually a failsafe against Batman, but she can repair it, so she makes some plant armor around him to protect him from it.
------------
"I don't know where miss Lily is, but I doubt anyone could have stopped her, she is most likely looking for her father" Alfred says "And I am sure that master Richard will come around, however given what Rose learned about the night her family died only yesterday I believe he wants to protect her".

Jason smiles "Yeah same here" he says "Oi Drake, you realize that one person not looking after himself is enough right?" he asks "And I'm afraid Grayson has taken that spot, he hasn't even been in the kitchen yet". What is it with people not taking care of themselves in this house?

Oliver dodged the ice knifes and actually cought one she had thrown at him and threw it back pinning the kids hand by her shirt, to the vine behind her.
Oliver looked over at Ivy and then glanced over at the door.
Well this was going to be interesting now he was completely covered in plants and made a brake for the sprinkler system, punching it as hard as he could, snapping the whole system in half.

==================

Bruce nodded slightly and sighed. "I know... he's just pissed at me for everything right now... and I can't say I blame him."

Bruce pressed his lips together and looked at the time. He was going to have to keep an eye on it if he was going to make sure Rose was safe today.... and then finding out the knews that Lily was gone and had disobeyed strinked instructions to stay put for her own safety... Bruce shook his head.
"As for Lily if this is the path she wishes to choose, she can get taken back by her guardian for all I care. I offered her sanctuary and this is what I received as thanks. I'm not putting my own children in harm's way for someone who can't see past her own endeavours. She's going to have to learn the hard way like the rest of us not to bite the hand the feeds you."

Bruce looked at Alfred with his cold eyes. "I made a promise to protect Rose and today that is what I am going to do. Not run after a teenager who obviously doesn't want my help, but abuses it."
He glanced down at the names on the list and saw Oliver Queen's name on it along with his own.
He folded the list and put it in his in his pocket. This he would investigate later tho. He knew she would have had to use Barbara's computer system without asking to get that list and that frustrated him more.

=========

Barbara sighed when there was no reply from Tim and simply put some avocado on toast and offered Jason a peice.
"You know... you might make a good mother one day, Jay."

She laughed softly and shook her head as she looked up at him.

"But Tim has been on and off like this since his parents where murdered last year... I can't say I blame him, but it's hard watching him hurt himself like this... it's the same with Dick too."
She sighs and sat back in her chair.
"If you don't want avocado... Rose made bacon."

"Bacon" he mumbles sitting down "Sorry by the way, if I scared you, but I had a nightmare which involved you so Dick carried me to your room" he says running a hand through his hair "But seriously, if I didn't know better I'd say this household is ready to fall apart", well it was and it's slighly his own fault for showing up out of the blue. "I have an idea how we can get Tim to eat" he suddenly says and he races to his room, coming back with a bottle of syrup "Coffee syrup, the bottle is half empty because I needed to eat, but wanted to stay awake, I actually made it with a lot of trial and error".
--------
Ivy protects herself when all the sprinklers malfunction and because the air is human the eletricity goes through the entire greenhouse with enough voltage to knock anyone out cold.
--------
Alfred nods "Rose can take care of herself, but I know for a fact she will need your support after this is over" he says, apparantly she had decided last night "After all, setting up a company is no easy task".

Flame Demon Flame Demon

Barbara wheeled herself over to the lowered bench in the kitchen and started to put bacon, eggs and toast on a plate for Jason, being incredibly thankful to Rose for cooking this morning.
She also poured him a cup of coffee adding cream and two sugars to it.
She placed the plate of food and coffee cup on her lap, being careful not to spill anything and wheeled it over to the table and placed them where Jason was sitting before he raced off and then came back again.
She frowned slightly at the coffee syrup and raised an eyebrow. "You can't just-"
She stopped herself and her eyes lit up as she grinned.
"Yes you can! Oh my gosh, Jason you are a genius!"
She gently took the bottle and looked at the thick syrup.
"Coffee is his safe food so if we put it on everything it will make everything a safe food."

She thought of Dick for a moment and put the syrup down and wheeled herself back over to the lowered kitchen bench and started preparing another plate of food.
"Now just to try and get the other one to eat."

======

Bruce raised an eyebrow at Alfred and leaned against the door frame.

"I'm sorry.... her own what now?"
Bruce looked Alfred dead in the eye when he said that. She wanted to start up her own business??? The very business her family got killed over?
He sighed softly and pressed his lips together in frustration.
"Children are so much easier when they aren't teenagers."

"Rose thought it over and has decided to restart it to honor her family and because she feels like she can make a difference" Alfred says "Of course I assume her uncle won't be around to bother her, considering she took one of her energy pistols with her and I looked it over when I was putting her things away, one well aimed shot will kill someone".

It was clear that either Rose or her uncle wouldn't get off that rooftop alive "I fear she may try to kill him and not out of self defense".
----------
Jason chuckles as he start eating "I believe he's too worried about his new girlfriend, or not yet girlfriend" he says "By the way, who made this? Alfred usually comes with everyone's favorites". He had a hunch, but it couldn't have been Barbara "Grayson found someone who can cook, I'm not sure how to feel about that".

Yes their family is a huge chaos and would fall apart without Alfred, but really, a normal family would be boring.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

[ivy blocks the knifes heading towards them and summons plants to try an knock her out cold "Shit" she says when she realizes what's happened "She's being controlled", she didn't exactly have something that could snap her out of it "Queen" she says glancing at Oliver "Sprinklers, right corner, next to the door" she mumbles under her breath so Oliver hears it, but Lily doesn't. By breaking her sprinkler system everyone in the room gets a shock and knock anyone out cold, it's actually a failsafe against Batman, but she can repair it, so she makes some plant armor around him to protect him from it.]

White archer chuckle and broke out of the knife grip on her shirt, she shot ice at oliver legs freezing him there but create an ice column to avoid the shock

Her eyes turn black dripping off her face and voice change a bit as the chip kicks in more as one of her nightmare creatures posses her:"while archer is busy, lets have some fun shall we?......"

She point her hand out and black mist heads towards them once hitting them it causes them to live out their worst fears and nightmares

But could feel crystal trying to break her control on them
Meanwhile mentally

White archer was killing few people and trying to defeat fungirl challange so she can use her power to finally kill vlad

She stop with her friend near a corner looking at two people, two more to go then she can have fungirl help
----

Vlad smirk watching archer fighting agianst ivy and oliver from his computer at his hidden manor, he checks the power of his ray and notices its now at full power as it has drain the remianing energy needed from her

He look over at the men in white:"change of plans we dont need lily body anymore, its fully charged now and ready to freeze the city....."

Well... the plane they went on was completely different to the plane they went on before. It was a private jet and she did know that Damian was now not only billionaires son... but a king and that she guessed things like private jets where the norm now.

She sat down in the plane and smiled over at Damian as he made his comment about sparing with his adopted brother and blood father.
She smiled softly and glaced out the window.
"I'm sure they've missed you."
They arrive at the Gotham airport. Get their belonging, and Damian picks up his phone, and pull up Dicks contact and decides to call him.

"Hello Richard, it seems I am in need of a ride. Do you think you can come get me and friend from the airport?"
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Last edited by a moderator:
"Rose thought it over and has decided to restart it to honor her family and because she feels like she can make a difference" Alfred says "Of course I assume her uncle won't be around to bother her, considering she took one of her energy pistols with her and I looked it over when I was putting her things away, one well aimed shot will kill someone".

It was clear that either Rose or her uncle wouldn't get off that rooftop alive "I fear she may try to kill him and not out of self defense".
----------
Jason chuckles as he start eating "I believe he's too worried about his new girlfriend, or not yet girlfriend" he says "By the way, who made this? Alfred usually comes with everyone's favorites". He had a hunch, but it couldn't have been Barbara "Grayson found someone who can cook, I'm not sure how to feel about that".

Yes their family is a huge chaos and would fall apart without Alfred, but really, a normal family would be boring.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Bruce nodded slightly and sighed. He knew Alfred was right and that he would have to try everything in his power to protect Rose... but he didn't really want her killing her Uncle. He needed to be be stopped, yes, but there was always another way then killing.
"She has to see the light somehow... and I'm not sure I know how to show it to this one, Alfred."

=========

Barbara laughed softly and grinned.
"Yeah I know. It'll be good for him, as this means he won't be living off take away and cerial for the rest of his life."

Barb was truly happy for Dick and hoped this little crush she had was mutual on both parties involved.

She sighed as she sat the plate of food down onto a tray and put a cup of coffee also on it.
"And I know you don't know Tim very well... and I know you might see him as a replacement as well."
With that comment she gave Jason a look that said she knows what he has been thinking.
"But he's a good kids and only lost his parents a year ago and it's almost coming up to the anniversary... so please be nice?"

[ivy blocks the knifes heading towards them and summons plants to try an knock her out cold "Shit" she says when she realizes what's happened "She's being controlled", she didn't exactly have something that could snap her out of it "Queen" she says glancing at Oliver "Sprinklers, right corner, next to the door" she mumbles under her breath so Oliver hears it, but Lily doesn't. By breaking her sprinkler system everyone in the room gets a shock and knock anyone out cold, it's actually a failsafe against Batman, but she can repair it, so she makes some plant armor around him to protect him from it.]

White archer chuckle and broke out of the knife grip on her shirt, she shot ice at oliver legs freezing him there but create an ice column to avoid the shock

Her eyes turn black dripping off her face and voice change a bit as the chip kicks in more as one of her nightmare creatures posses her:"while archer is busy, lets have some fun shall we?......"

She point her hand out and black mist heads towards them once hitting them it causes them to live out their worst fears and nightmares

But could feel crystal trying to break her control on them
Meanwhile mentally

White archer was killing few people and trying to defeat fungirl challange so she can use her power to finally kill vlad

She stop with her friend near a corner looking at two people, two more to go then she can have fungirl help
----

Vlad smirk watching archer fighting agianst ivy and oliver from his computer at his hidden manor, he checks the power of his ray and notices its now at full power as it has drain the remianing energy needed from her

He look over at the men in white:"change of plans we dont need lily body anymore, its fully charged now and ready to freeze the city....."

Oliver quickly moved Ivy out of the way from one of the ice knifes and gritted his teeth together.
"You don't happen to have some kind of plant gas to put her to sleep?"

He really wished he had his bow right now. He had an arrow that would electrocute her enough to knock her out... but it wasn't like ge had that on him right now.

They arrive at the Gotham airport. Get their belonging, and Damian picks up his phone, and pull up Dicks contact and decides to call him.

"Hello Richard, it seems I am in need of a ride. Do you think you can come get me and friend from the airport?"
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Dick almost jumped out of his seat when he heard the ringtone he had set for Damian "Monster by The Automatics" play.
He quickly answered and was a little taken aback by Damian saying he needed a lift.
"Sure, Dami.... are you okay tho? I mean... I've been really worried about you. What happened?"

He stood up and started to walk out of the batcave, heading towards the garage where all the cars where kept.
"And did you just say friend?"

"Me neither master Bruce, but he did kill the rest of the family in cold blood. However, she might not even go through with it" Alfred points out "She can realize what she's planning to do and not kill him in the end". Rose didn't seem the kind of person to kill someome if they didn't deserve it "Of course, if he attacks her... she is trained to defend herself". There were two scenarios, one where Rose had to kill him in self defense or one where she backed away last minute.
---------
Jason sighs "I know Dick, he's too stubborn" he says sending his brother a text saying "Come eat before you pass out or something" and he groans "I swear, if Alfred leaves we're all doomed, even if it's for a few days".
-------
Ivy groans "Why didn't I think of that?" she asks so the plants starts releasing some kind of sleeping gas.
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Oliver quickly moved Ivy out of the way from one of the ice knifes and gritted his teeth together.
"You don't happen to have some kind of plant gas to put her to sleep?"

He really wished he had his bow right now. He had an arrow that would electrocute her enough to knock her out... but it wasn't like ge had that on him right now.
White archer shot another black mist at them to see if it would hit then

She notice the plants releasing a gas and form a ice mask over her nose and mouth:"you will get tired at some point, your nightmares cant be run from forever...."

Users who are viewing this thread