Batfamily rp: the bat, robins and archer

Ivy breaks the nets and she glares as plants come from under four of them, wrapping around them with poisonous needles, she quickly glances to the side and spots some person ina white suit, but she has bigger guys to fry, literally, the poison is going to burn them from the inside.

@Miasmith17
--------------------
Alfred nods "He is master Bruce, I shall wake the other, but I will see to it that I wake master Timothy last" he says, his next stop is Jason's room, which is empty, so he heads to Barbara next, but when he opens the door he stop and takes a picture, which he sends to Bruce saying 'It appears Master Jason moved rooms'.

But he walks over to the bed and lightly shakes Barbara "Miss Barbara it's time for breakfast" he says quietly, not wanting to wake Jason, he looks outright exhausted, which makes him wonder if he had slept properly.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Barbara flinched slightly as her sleepy eyes opened up and she looked up at Alfred.
She smiled slightly and nodded. She whispered very quietly almost so that Alfred would find it hard to hear.
"I'll be down in a few minutes... I think it's best if we just let Jay sleep..."

She smiled very softly up at the old man and looked back over at Jason. That was when she realized he was not wearing any shirt.

Her eyes ran over each muscle of his body almost as if she was sketching every detail into her mind.
She didn't remember him being this... muscular before he died...

She gently kissed Jason on the forehead before dragging herself out of the bed and pulling herself into her wheelchair that was thankfully now sitting on herself of the bed. She wheeled herself over to her dressing table, picked up her silk dressing gown that was sitting on the edge of the table, slipped it over her shoulder's, before wheeling out beside Alfred and silently closing the door.

She couldn't stop herself from blushing bright red from Alfred catching the two of them in bed together... granted they actually didn't do anything worth gossiping about, but the way it looked could encourage it.

She had no idea what to say to Alfred and just decided to keep her mouth shut and try to hide how red her face was turning.

Bruce had made his way down to the kitchen and smiled when he saw bacon had been cooked.
He turned of the coffee machine and felt his phone vibrat in his back pocket.
He pulled it out and opened the text to see Barb and Jason snuggled up together in bed.
Well... looked like he had just lost some cash. He had made a secret bet with Alfred on how long it would take the two of them to get together and obviously Bruce had drawn the short straw.

He shook his head and smiled as he put his phone back into his pocket and sighed softly.
He was happy Barb and Jason were together, but he thought at their age it probably wasn't best to be running to fast into anything, but Bruce wasn't one to judge.

Last edited:
"It appear master Richard moved master Jason to your room early this morning miss Barbara, he might have had a nightmare" Alfred says as they approach the kitchen "I believe master Richard is already awake as I didn't hear him ge back into a room, also breakfast was not made by me, it appears Rose was awake early and headed of to see her grandparents".

When Barbara is in the dining room he head towards Tim's room, knocking on the door before going in "Master Tim, breakfast" he says "I have your favorite coffee as well" he adds, that should get the sleepyhead out of bed.
---------------------------
Rose hums while leaving the hospital and she gets on her motorcycle, time to get to the police department, she highly doubted her uncle was already there, so she could just go in and practice, she had to anyway, if she wanted her promotion. That thought makes her stop for a bit "No, first I'll deal with this" she thinks.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Lily door was left cracked
List still on ground near her bed
LibbyM098 LibbyM098
--------
White archer move over beside ivy and watch as the needles go into the four men in white suit and skin. She kinda felt bad but knew they deserved this, disorented voice:"thank you for stopping them...."
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Alfred passes by Lily's room as he's looking for the last Wayne and looks inside, sighing when he sees it's empty, kids just never listen, he walks over and makes the bed, picking up the list with a frown.

He puts it in his pocket before continuing the search for the oldest of the four.
---------
"Yeah well they are not ruining my favorite forest for a power grid, which is total bullshit anyway" Ivy says and she walks to one of the men, fishing a poster from his pocket and she narrows her eyes and the men looks terrified, rightfully so because the vines are only becoming tighter.

"I'll leave you alive so you can talk to your boss about my forest" she says dropping one, but he's knocked out cold anyway. "Come on" she says putting her hand on the archers shoulder and she uses her plants to bring them to her greenhouse "Who do you need broken out of prison, Lily?" she asks once they've arrived "And before you ask, normal people have no reason to care about that forest, not that hard to figure out".

@Miasmith17
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Alfred passes by Lily's room as he's looking for the last Wayne and looks inside, sighing when he sees it's empty, kids just never listen, he walks over and makes the bed, picking up the list with a frown.

He puts it in his pocket before continuing the search for the oldest of the four.
---------
"Yeah well they are not ruining my favorite forest for a power grid, which is total bullshit anyway" Ivy says and she walks to one of the men, fishing a poster from his pocket and she narrows her eyes and the men looks terrified, rightfully so because the vines are only becoming tighter.

"I'll leave you alive so you can talk to your boss about my forest" she says dropping one, but he's knocked out cold anyway. "Come on" she says putting her hand on the archers shoulder and she uses her plants to bring them to her greenhouse "Who do you need broken out of prison, Lily?" she asks once they've arrived "And before you ask, normal people have no reason to care about that forest, not that hard to figure out".

@Miasmith17
LibbyM098 LibbyM098
White archer frown noticing she figured out her idenitity:"how did you know? At least they were stopped before getting to my pack....i need to break arrow out of prison...i dont know his idenity but he was arrested as oliver queen so im guessing thats him..."
She walk over and sits on the couch
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"I can do that" Ivy says "I need to know where he is though" she adds "And you are not leaving this building, clearly this Vlad is hiding something from you and wants you back badly so you won't find out what it is" she says.

@Miasmith17

"I can do that" Ivy says "I need to know where he is though" she adds "And you are not leaving this building, clearly this Vlad is hiding something from you and wants you back badly so you won't find out what it is" she says.

@Miasmith17
White archer turn off her disorrented voice:"how did you know i need someone broken out of prison though? Unfortunatly i have to get back to the safehouse with the batfamily or else they might become suspisious...i dont think thats why he wants me back, its because of my powers..."

She fix her glooves and satchel:"iron heights in starling city..."
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Would you go against a madman otherwise?" Ivy asks "No" she adds "Alright, I'll go and grab Queen and you wait here" she says before disappearing. Getting into Iron Height is easy since all the guards are men and she grins slightly "Mister Queen" she says standing in front of his cell "I believe you asked for a therapist" she says showing a white Lily.

She couldn't exactly say who send her, so the white flower is some form of truce, she wasn't there to harm him and the lily, well that part is clear "Apparently you've been quite rude, I'd like to check if you have some anger issues and if I can fix them".

@Miasmith17
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Last edited by a moderator:
"Would you go against a madman otherwise?" Ivy asks "No" she adds "Alright, I'll go and grab Queen and you wait here" she says before disappearing. Getting into Iron Height is easy since all the guards are men and she grins slightly "Mister Queen" she says standing in front of his cell "I believe you asked for a therapist" she says showing a white Lily.

She couldn't exactly say who send her, so the white flower is some form of truce, she wasn't there to harm him and the lily, well that part is clear "Apparently you've been quite rude, I'd like to check if you have some anger issues and if I can fix them".

@Miasmith17
LibbyM098 LibbyM098
White archer sigh waiting for ivy to come back turning on disorented voice, she hope ivy wouldnt tell him her identity and maybe he could help her out with something

But she was unaware that scarecrow has plans to kidnap her soon

Two men in white met up with jonathan crane at a empty werehouse, as he was the first to call about the flyers last night. They gave him a syring full of tranquilizer and a tracker locator

Jonathan crane turn on the locator and follows it to ivy greenhouse

@Miasmith17 Flame Demon Flame Demon

Tim grumbled as he dragged himself out of bed and down into the kitchen.
He sat down at the dinning room table with his hair all a mess and his eyes still closed.

Bruce walked up to him with a cup of coffee and sat it on the table infront of the extremely sleepy boy.
He walked back pinching a peice of bacon off the plate it was sitting on and took a bite of it as he got the milk out of the fridge.

Barbara welled herself into the kitchen and decided to still continue giving Bruce the cold shoulder.
She wasn't talking to him because she felt if she did speak, she would later regret the words that come put of her mouth.

Dick Grayson had just finished having a shower. Having slipped some sweatpants on and decided not to put a shirt on until his hair had dried.
The bruising on his ribs and face had darkened more and it was evident in the way he was walking that he was feeling everything so much more this morning.

He looked down at his stitched up hands and sighed to himself as he sat on the edge of his bed with a moan of how much pain he was in. All pain medications and adrenaline had worn off now and he was feeling all the effects of it.

Oliver was sitting down on the small iorn bed in solitude, when Ivy suddenly appeared at his door.
He raised an eyebrow at her and stood up slowly as he walked slowly over to the door and gently took the Lily.
"Alright..." he looked Ivy in the eyes and a smile came to the corner of his lips.
"What offence are we going to 'talk' about first?"

Out of all the people to help get him out... he didn't expect it to be Ivy.

"You were quite rude when Vlad came to talk to you" Ivy says while opening the cell "Lets take a walk, that talks easier" she explains.
--------
"Master Richard, breakfast is ready" Alfred says opening the door "Rose made it before she left and it smells quite good" he explains, he knew what would get each and everyone out of bed, which has it's perks, but the protectiveness that Dick has shown over Rose was interesting, the two had some things in common that you wouldn't wish on anyone, also they seemed to have become close friends easily, which is a relief to see.
--------
Rose talks to Commissioner Gordon about her insane uncle "I can't promise you that we can catch him when he arrives" he says "But we will give you backup if you need it", Rose hesitates "If possible, could my grandparents be put under protection until my uncle and the people he's working with are taken in or taken out" she says, it wasn't her place to make requests, but he could understand it "And I would like to use the shooting range if possible" "Take a senior officer with you to evaluate your progress, you did a great job with that bank heist" Gordon says "Thank you sir" Rose says and she heads to the shooting range.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

"You were quite rude when Vlad came to talk to you" Ivy says while opening the cell "Lets take a walk, that talks easier" she explains.
--------
"Master Richard, breakfast is ready" Alfred says opening the door "Rose made it before she left and it smells quite good" he explains, he knew what would get each and everyone out of bed, which has it's perks, but the protectiveness that Dick has shown over Rose was interesting, the two had some things in common that you wouldn't wish on anyone, also they seemed to have become close friends easily, which is a relief to see.
--------
Rose talks to Commissioner Gordon about her insane uncle "I can't promise you that we can catch him when he arrives" he says "But we will give you backup if you need it", Rose hesitates "If possible, could my grandparents be put under protection until my uncle and the people he's working with are taken in or taken out" she says, it wasn't her place to make requests, but he could understand it "And I would like to use the shooting range if possible" "Take a senior officer with you to evaluate your progress, you did a great job with that bank heist" Gordon says "Thank you sir" Rose says and she heads to the shooting range.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Oliver smiled very slightly and walked out beside her.
Granted be probably looked like a mess... he hadn't shaven in a while and he had the short prison hair style.
He was looking fare from the Oliver Queen that once ran Queen Consolidates.
"Well... the asshole is lucky we had a screen between us."

=============

Dick ran his hands through his hair as Alfred came in.
He looked over at Alfred when he spoke and nodded slightly, the young man obviously trying to hide his pain.
"Thanks... ummm... I don't think I'll be eating right now..."

For once Dick was realizing that staying in bed would be the best option.
He rubbed his eyes and sighed softly. "Either way... I need to try and find a way to track Damian..."

He missed his youngest brother. He knew Damian had his faults, but the kid did have a good heart deep down.

Dick's head started to pound again and he wondered if he should just go back to sleep... but there was always something to he done... he could give Oracle the day and night off... he was sure Barb would have other plans now Jason was back anyway.

"Did you get to see Rose this morning?"
He closed his eyes slowly trying to block out how much his body was actually hurting.

"I'm afraid not master Richard, she left a note in the kitchen that she wanted to visit her grandparents and get some shooting practice in at the station" Alfred says, it was odd, the girl didn't seem like the person to visit the station on her free day "Maybe Rose needs to blow of some steam, I cannot think of another reason why she would visit on her day off".
-------------
Rose stops herself from cursing as she misses another shot and she glares slightly at the person "These are for evaluating senior officers" she says "The commissioner told me to ready this for you" the officer says and Rose is quiet for a moment as she takes off the headphones that block the shots "Why am I doing this and not the one I'm supposed to do?" she asks "He wants to promote you" the officer says. Hearing that makes the young cop feel guilty, she was probably going to have to quit her job to restart her family company "In that case" she eventually says putting her own gun away and taking two from the rack for those who can't own one yet "You might want to cover your ears" she says, in less then a minute she shoots all the targets, of course she can't aim with just one gun, she's used to own two.
--------------
"Well mister Queen" Ivy says "I believe he was lucky indeed, considering your record of fights you get into here" she says "Now then, shall we go?" she asks opening up a plant "You won't feel a thing, it's faster then any plane" she explains "Probably safer too".

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Meanwhile
As white archer sat there listening, she heard her phone ring and awnsers as its from an unknown number
"Hello?" She said in disorented voics

"Ah my dear, i didnt know if you would awnser...you are very difficult to find lately..." vlad spoke

She felt pissed:"you went too far vlad....if i see you agian i will stop you then hurt you. You know that i know many ways to kill someone......"

He chuckle:"well its good to know you still care about that place...you wont be able to stop me when im done with it, unless you come to me and i will stop my allies from attacking the bats and people...."

She felt concern asking:"what are you doing to the batfamily?..."

Vlad tells her:"just planing a trap for them...if you want to save them then come home..."

She sigh:"whats the code to the forcefield?"

He tells her:"560325"

She suddenly stood there still as her consciousness shut down, the light from her eyes slowly faded as the chip activated in her head:"what do you want me to do sir?"

"I'm afraid not master Richard, she left a note in the kitchen that she wanted to visit her grandparents and get some shooting practice in at the station" Alfred says, it was odd, the girl didn't seem like the person to visit the station on her free day "Maybe Rose needs to blow of some steam, I cannot think of another reason why she would visit on her day off".
-------------
Rose stops herself from cursing as she misses another shot and she glares slightly at the person "These are for evaluating senior officers" she says "The commissioner told me to ready this for you" the officer says and Rose is quiet for a moment as she takes off the headphones that block the shots "Why am I doing this and not the one I'm supposed to do?" she asks "He wants to promote you" the officer says. Hearing that makes the young cop feel guilty, she was probably going to have to quit her job to restart her family company "In that case" she eventually says putting her own gun away and taking two from the rack for those who can't own one yet "You might want to cover your ears" she says, in less then a minute she shoots all the targets, of course she can't aim with just one gun, she's used to own two.
--------------
"Well mister Queen" Ivy says "I believe he was lucky indeed, considering your record of fights you get into here" she says "Now then, shall we go?" she asks opening up a plant "You won't feel a thing, it's faster then any plane" she explains "Probably safer too".

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Dick frowned slightly as he listened to what Alfred said.
He knew there would have to be something more then 'just blowing off steam'
He frowned as he thought about it for a moment and then suddenly his eyes widened and he looked up at Alfred.
"She's going to go after him alone...."

He quickly stood up and slipped on a shirt as he practically ran down the hallway and was only stopped by a strong hand grabbing him around the arm and pulling him into a full stop.

Dick swong around to come face to face with Bruce who was glaring down at him.

"You're staying put today, am I understood?"
Bruce new exactly how that sounded and he really was pulling out the Dad Card.

"You do not get to pull out that freaking father card out with me... not now."
Dick glared up at him and in no way attempted to brake Bruce's grip on his arm.

"Yes... I do. And I have Rose covered.... so you are staying home today... She's a smart girl and knows what she is doing."
Bruce slowly let go of Dick's arm and kept looking his oldest son in the eyes.

"You better not fail."
Dick moved his arm away as soon as Bruce let go and started to march over into the piano room and pressed on the keys to open the door to the batcave.

He walked in and sat himself down at Barbara's control centre.
If he couldn’t go out he was at least going to do something useful here.

======

Oliver's smile dropped as he looked at the plant that Ivy wanted him to get into.
He shook his head and took a deep breath.
"My wife is going to kill me..."

He got in thinking how this would have to be on his list of weird things he has actually done.

"It appears that master Richard really cares about Rose" Alfred says walking over "And I found this list in miss Lily's room" he says handing Bruce the list.
----------
Jason wakes up when the sun shines on his face and he panics slightly seeing Barbara gone, but then he realizes that she's probably at breakfast, given the time.

He heads downstairs after stopping by his room for a shirt and he yawns "Morning guys" he says "Morning Babs, did you sleep well?", he could guess that she suffered from nightmares, being shot by the Joker does that to a person.
--------
Since she's stuck in Gordon's office again Rose is actually wondering it she would actually be in trouble for using two guns, but not the safety glasses and sound dampening headphones "Before we talk about possible promotions" Rose says "I may restart my family company, I'm not sure I can do that and this", it's quiet for a moment "Send me your meeting times and you can stay" Gordon says "You're a fine officer for one so young" "Thank you sir" she says.
--------
Ivy steps in and the plant closes, sure enough it's faster and merely minutes later they're in her greenhouse "Something's wrong with her" she mumbles, so as a precauttion she traps Lily in vines "Queen, what do you think could have happened?"
@Miasmith17 LibbyM098 LibbyM098

"It appears that master Richard really cares about Rose" Alfred says walking over "And I found this list in miss Lily's room" he says handing Bruce the list.
----------
Jason wakes up when the sun shines on his face and he panics slightly seeing Barbara gone, but then he realizes that she's probably at breakfast, given the time.

He heads downstairs after stopping by his room for a shirt and he yawns "Morning guys" he says "Morning Babs, did you sleep well?", he could guess that she suffered from nightmares, being shot by the Joker does that to a person.
--------
Since she's stuck in Gordon's office again Rose is actually wondering it she would actually be in trouble for using two guns, but not the safety glasses and sound dampening headphones "Before we talk about possible promotions" Rose says "I may restart my family company, I'm not sure I can do that and this", it's quiet for a moment "Send me your meeting times and you can stay" Gordon says "You're a fine officer for one so young" "Thank you sir" she says.
--------
Ivy steps in and the plant closes, sure enough it's faster and merely minutes later they're in her greenhouse "Something's wrong with her" she mumbles, so as a precauttion she traps Lily in vines "Queen, what do you think could have happened?"
White archer stood there in her suit phone in pocket as she is listening through her disorented voice ear piece, she glance at them then the vines.

She freezes the vines breaking out of them and land on the ground, she freezes the whole room and create a ice knife in her hand
LibbyM098 LibbyM098 Flame Demon Flame Demon

Damian, and Elendra's flight goes as expected....long, and uneventful. As they land in Switzerland. There was a man waiting there with a sign that had Damians name on it. The name was obviously an assassin from the league, but how did be know that they were coming. Damian reluctantly worked towards the man. As he walked past the man.

"So...grandfather knows I'm here then. This will be interesting."

----------

--------
--------

Bruce sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I just hope he isn't going to become blinded by her."
He gently took the list and his frown deepened.
"Alfred.... where is Lily?"

===============

Barbara was spreading toast and trying to make Tim consume something other then coffee when Jason walked in.
She looked up at him and gave him a soft smile and and very faint nod not fully wanting to lie to him, but she wasn't about to tell him that she had fallen asleep in the bathtub and had a full on nightmare about being shot.

"Yeah... as good as sleep that anyone can get these days."

She then looked back down at Tim and sighed softly.
"Tim... please just eat something."

Tim side eyed her as he went back to drinking his coffee. "I told you, Barb. I'm don't feel like eating."

Barb sighed and took a bite if the toast.
"One of these days, Timmy... if you keep up like this and not eating you're going to get really sick... and I don't want that for you. And black coffee and energy drinks aren't enough to sustain what you do."

Tim stood up and took his coffee, having heard enough of what Barb had to say.
"I've got work to do."

He walked out without saying a word and Barb cradled her head in her heads and lent her elbows on the table.
"I don't know what I'm going to do with that boy... I can see how much weight he is loosing and he refuses to look after his own body. Soon he's going to start loosing muscle mass. He refuses to go to counciling, he refuses to eat anything good for him and now he's just...." she stopped herself and sighed.

========================

Oliver looked over at Ivy with pure confusion all over his face as he got out of the plant.
"Does it look like I have any idea, what the hell is going on right now?"

He looked over at the girl braking out of the vines. He knew this kid... but he didn't know why she was going awall.

As he slowly walked over to her with his hands raised he started to put the pieces together himself.
The White Archer often would hover herself around Green Arrow activities and knew that the kid behind the mask... had to be his.

"Hey, kid. I don't know what's going on... and there's a high chance you don't either... but it's going to be okay. We can work things out together, okay?"
Oliver spoke very softly to the kid not wanting to agitated anything, but he was ready for whatever movement could possibly happen from out of the kid. He was actually ready to counteract to her trying to stab him with the peice of ice in her hand.
@Miasmith17

Damian, and Elendra's flight goes as expected....long, and uneventful. As they land in Switzerland. There was a man waiting there with a sign that had Damians name on it. The name was obviously an assassin from the league, but how did be know that they were coming. Damian reluctantly worked towards the man. As he walked past the man.

"So...grandfather knows I'm here then. This will be interesting."

Elendra walked beside the man with Damian and glaced up at him.

"Yeah... and that I'm with you... great."

Great... this was just great. How the hell was she going to convince Ras that she didn't even touch a hair on Bruce Wayne's head. She just hoped that bringing Damian back to the LoA was going to be enough to save her neck. She was going to have to choose her words very carefully from her on out.

"Damian... there's something I have to tell you..."
The truth... the whole truth was what she had to tell.

Elendra walked beside the man with Damian and glaced up at him.

"Yeah... and that I'm with you... great."

Great... this was just great. How the hell was she going to convince Ras that she didn't even touch a hair on Bruce Wayne's head. She just hoped that bringing Damian back to the LoA was going to be enough to save her neck. She was going to have to choose her words very carefully from her on out.

"Damian... there's something I have to tell you..."
The truth... the whole truth was what she had to tell.
Damian stops and tell the driver to go start the car.

"What is it?"

Damian stops and tell the driver to go start the car.

"What is it?"

She looked into his eyes and pressed her lips together.
"My father was sent to kill your own about 4 years ago... he failed and Ra's Al Goul executed my father by his own hand.
Once I turned 13 he then sent me on the same mission... I knew I wouldn't ever succeed in it on my own... so I planted ideas into your mind... I have a gift that allows me to do this...."

She looked down at her hands and then got into the car, lowing her voice so the driver wouldn't hear.
"I'm sorry... I thought if I could tear your family apart from the inside that Bruce Wayne would in short create his own doom... meaning that my mission would be completed and I would have cleared my Father's name as a failure."

She looked up into Damian's eyes and it was evident there was fear inside her blue eyes.
"But instead I've brought you back... now that Ra's knows we are back... he'll know that I have failed and that as soon as we're back, I'll face the same judgement as my father..."

She looked into his eyes and pressed her lips together.
"My father was sent to kill your own about 4 years ago... he failed and Ra's Al Goul executed my father by his own hand.
Once I turned 13 he then sent me on the same mission... I knew I wouldn't ever succeed in it on my own... so I planted ideas into your mind... I have a gift that allows me to do this...."

She looked down at her hands and then got into the car, lowing her voice so the driver wouldn't hear.
"I'm sorry... I thought if I could tear your family apart from the inside that Bruce Wayne would in short create his own doom... meaning that my mission would be completed and I would have cleared my Father's name as a failure."

She looked up into Damian's eyes and it was evident there was fear inside her blue eyes.
"But instead I've brought you back... now that Ra's knows we are back... he'll know that I have failed and that as soon as we're back, I'll face the same judgement as my father..."
Damian had been giving this news he doesn't know if he should help the girl, or just leave her to her own fate. Damian crosses his arms and closes his eyes to think of a plan. He wishers back to her as he watches the driver.

"I'll help you since you've decided to help me out. We will tell my grandfather that you brought me back here so I can become even stronger so we can take down father. But once our mission is complete. (Damian narrows his eyes), We take him out."

Damian had been giving this news he doesn't know if he should help the girl, or just leave her to her own fate. Damian crosses his arms and closes his eyes to think of a plan. He wishers back to her as he watches the driver.

"I'll help you since you've decided to help me out. We will tell my grandfather that you brought me back here so I can become even stronger so we can take down father. But once our mission is complete. (Damian narrows his eyes), We take him out."

Elendra let out a sigh of relief. She was almost certain that Damian was going to kill her where she sat in the car... it was probably what she deserved, but it seemed that telling Damian the full truth had not only worked in her favour, but it ment there was now no lies between them, only but the truth remained.

She nodded slightly and brushed a tear away from her eye. The tear wasn't out of guilt or fake this time.
It was from pure emotion of having felt forgiveness for the first time in her life.
She turned her head away from Damian so he wouldn't see her weakness.
She looked out the window as another tear slipped down her cheek.
She didn't deserve Damian's help and then there he was still letting her live and not even raising his voice in anger at her.
It was a kindness she didn't deserve and it created a stir of emotions inside her.

Emotions where a weakness and she just hoped that Damian wouldn't notice. Hoping that simply looking away and hiding her face would be enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back