Batfamily rp: the bat, robins and archer

Lily yawned entering the kitchen and opens the fridge, she start to cook herself eggs scrambled on the stove in a pan
She cooked them till they were fluffy and then turn off the stove putting eggs on a plate, getting a fork and eats

Rose takes a quick shower before getting in bed and she sighs, it was a huge improvement from her grandparent's house, she looks at her phone and sees a text from an unknown number, so she checks it, Rose groans and puts her phone under her pillow, but a ping makes her check again
Unknown
them
Tomorrow at noon, either you or your grandparents die little Rosie and I will know when you bring a weapon
them
Top of GCPD

Now Rose is wondering just how much of an idiot her uncle is, she actually works there, true she didn't usually make it a habit to visit on her free days, but she could do with shooting practice, so after a moment of deciding who to tell she texts Bruce with a simple text saying 'Tomorrow noon, rooftop of GCPD, my uncle threatened to kill me, do NOT stop me if I have to kill him in self defense and do not, under any circumstances tell Dick, he needs to take it easy'.

Now that that's done she tries to get some sleep while also thinking on what Alfred said, it was hard to pick between her family company and her police work, she's not even sure she wants to continue what it was before "I'll figure everything out tomorrow" she thinks as she falls asleep.
-------------------
Jason chuckles "My room? Since we're here anyway" he says "Just let me get some clothes to sleep in, I need to got shopping tomorrow, I doubt anything I have in the closet actually..." he trails off when he opens the closet and he blinks confused, it seems that when he was taking a well deserved nap Alfred put his stuff away and put some of Bruce's old shirts in it "Okay, did I mention we'd all be lost without Alfred?" he asks.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Once Bruce had tucked the extremely tired Tim Drake into bed, he had made his own way down the hallway and silently opened the bedroom doors to see if all his kids where sleeping.

He sighed when he got to Damian's room and didn't bother to open it, hoping one day he would he back to check on in the early hours of the morning.

As he opened the door silently to Barbara's room he smiled softly to himself when she was fast asleep. No nightmares tonight.

He went to go check on Lily and Rose... but if they where awake they might fight him checking up on them weird... and the fact that none of the kids knew Bruce did this every night was in a way a blessing for him.

He made his way down the hall and silently opened up Dick's door. A frown came to his face when he saw that Dick wasn't in bed and then suddenly a smile came to the middle aged man's lips.
He knew where he was.

He walked down the hall a bit further to Jason's room and silently opened the door to see his two boys snuggled up together.... looking like the two small boys they where when Jason first came to the Manor.

The two of them would often bunk in each other's bed so they could talk until they fell asleep... but Bruce knew that this time would be a little different. Jason was probably still suffering dreams from the Pit and Dick was doing what Dick did best. Staying.

Bruce smiled very softly and couldn't help pull out his phone and take a photo of his two sons before he silently closed the door.

He sent off the photos to Alfred saying "This looks familiar."
That was when he noticed a text message from Rose and frowned slightly.

He read it and his frown deepened. Rose wasn't ready to go in something like this alone and she was obviously smart enough to know that... that and she was smart enough to want to keep Dick out of it. He needed to rest and he hoped Jason would secretly keep his older brother under house arrested.
He simply replied with. "I'll be there."

Bruce knew not to get in the way of family disagreements. But if this uncle dare to touch a hair on Rose's head... someone he had sworn to protect... Bruce would have no hesitation in throwing him off a damn building.
Dick seemed to get on well with Rose and Bruce would not allow Dick to loose a friend.... not after all he had been through.

Once Bruce had tucked the extremely tired Tim Drake into bed, he had made his own way down the hallway and silently opened the bedroom doors to see if all his kids where sleeping.

He sighed when he got to Damian's room and didn't bother to open it, hoping one day he would he back to check on in the early hours of the morning.

As he opened the door silently to Barbara's room he smiled softly to himself when she was fast asleep. No nightmares tonight.

He went to go check on Lily and Rose... but if they where awake they might fight him checking up on them weird... and the fact that none of the kids knew Bruce did this every night was in a way a blessing for him.

He made his way down the hall and silently opened up Dick's door. A frown came to his face when he saw that Dick wasn't in bed and then suddenly a smile came to the middle aged man's lips.
He knew where he was.

He walked down the hall a bit further to Jason's room and silently opened the door to see his two boys snuggled up together.... looking like the two small boys they where when Jason first came to the Manor.

The two of them would often bunk in each other's bed so they could talk until they fell asleep... but Bruce knew that this time would be a little different. Jason was probably still suffering dreams from the Pit and Dick was doing what Dick did best. Staying.

Bruce smiled very softly and couldn't help pull out his phone and take a photo of his two sons before he silently closed the door.

He sent off the photos to Alfred saying "This looks familiar."
That was when he noticed a text message from Rose and frowned slightly.

He read it and his frown deepened. Rose wasn't ready to go in something like this alone and she was obviously smart enough to know that... that and she was smart enough to want to keep Dick out of it. He needed to rest and he hoped Jason would secretly keep his older brother under house arrested.
He simply replied with. "I'll be there."

Bruce knew not to get in the way of family disagreements. But if this uncle dare to touch a hair on Rose's head... someone he had sworn to protect... Bruce would have no hesitation in throwing him off a damn building.
Dick seemed to get on well with Rose and Bruce would not allow Dick to loose a friend.... not after all he had been through.
Lily eats her egg in the kitchen, being careful not to lean too far incase the bandages come off. She finish her egg and put plate in sink starting to head upstairs, immediately noticing bruce in the hallway as she was walking over to her room

Crystal mentally spoke to her:'look at batdad being cute checking on his family....'
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

The next morning Rose is off before breakfast, but she has a busy day ahead, first visiting her grandparents and then heading to the police station for some much needed shooting practice and then at noon she's expected on the roof of the station to meet her uncle, although really, she'd rather shoot him in the head before she lets someone hurt her last remaining family. When she arrives at the hospital she meets her grandmother at the front desk.

Thankfully, or nor, she had woken up way too early and since she couldn't find Alfred anywhere, made some breakfast for herself and for the others when they needed to eat, it's not like she had something else to do.
---------------
Jason is still asleep, somewhat, he has a nightmare about the night he died, so he's tossing and turning, true they had stayed away most of the night, but he was out of luck that day.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

The next morning Rose is off before breakfast, but she has a busy day ahead, first visiting her grandparents and then heading to the police station for some much needed shooting practice and then at noon she's expected on the roof of the station to meet her uncle, although really, she'd rather shoot him in the head before she lets someone hurt her last remaining family. When she arrives at the hospital she meets her grandmother at the front desk.

Thankfully, or nor, she had woken up way too early and since she couldn't find Alfred anywhere, made some breakfast for herself and for the others when they needed to eat, it's not like she had something else to do.
---------------
Jason is still asleep, somewhat, he has a nightmare about the night he died, so he's tossing and turning, true they had stayed away most of the night, but he was out of luck that day.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Dick slowly opened his eyes when he felt something beside him moving.
He looked over to see his brother obviously having a nightmare.
He swore under his breath and gently tried to wake him up.

He gently grabbed Jason's shoulder prepared this could end in a fight from whatever dream Jay was having.

"Jay.... Jason."
He gently shook Jay to wake him, knowing full and well he could get punched.

Lily slowly start to wake up and look in her closet only seeing her second pairs of clothing hanging there, she put on the jeans and blue shirt before turning on the tv in her room

The gotham news played on the tv but what the news lady said drew her attention immediatly

News lady:"in this morning news, vlad master a member of the starling city high society and the mayor council has arrived in gotham to begin construction on the forest inbetween starling and gotham to build his energy efficent powergrid...now mr master what made you decide on where to build this and why?"

Vlad spoke into the microphone as he stand beside the news woman:"well jessica, i always admired how close this area is to both cities and with power outages percentage caused by criminals or storms is high i realized this could help both cities to have cleaner and faster power..."

The news woman smiled:"well theres a bright future for us coming soon, back to you rick..."

As the news continued...
Crystal mentally growling in lily mind as vlad could do such a thing to their packground and birth place

Lily agreed with crystal this is very extreme for vlad, she quickly left the room heading downstairs to the kitchen to get a quick meal before sneaking out to stop vlad

Her list on the ground by her bed
LibbyM098 LibbyM098 Flame Demon Flame Demon

Elendra's grin turned into a cheeky smile as she walked beside Damian.

"I'll remember to put it in my vows." She gave him a wink before sitting down on one of the airport chairs knowing full and well they where going to have to he waiting a few hours for their fight.

She glanced down at Damian's phone and smiled very slightly. She had often wondered what it would be like to have siblings and well... a family. Yes she did have her father before he was executed, but he still wasn't what you would call loving in any way.

She glanced up at Damian to look at his face and then back at his phone, that he had dismissed and put back away.
She then looked back up into his eyes and pressed her lips together.
"I'm probably the last person who has any right to tell you this.... but if I had family... I would want to talk to them... but I understand why your not... but... having someone who cares for you is a rare treasure to have."
She looked away from him and down at her hands.
It certainly wasn't a treasure she had ever possessed.... but one day...
What was she thinking. Someone like her would never gain such a jewel.
Damian dismisses what she says, but then just sit there thinking about his family if she should really call them, but he is doing this for them. So he can hopefully become stronger so he can take down any villian.

"Please don't lecture me. I understand you do not have a family that cares for you at the moment, but once we get back for helping me, I will help you find a family if you so wish."

As he stares ahead, not acknowledging her.

Damian dismisses what she says, but then just sit there thinking about his family if she should really call them, but he is doing this for them. So he can hopefully become stronger so he can take down any villian.

"Please don't lecture me. I understand you do not have a family that cares for you at the moment, but once we get back for helping me, I will help you find a family if you so wish."

As he stares ahead, not acknowledging her.

Elendra shook her head at what Damian was saying.
Damian was practically a prince and he had no idea what Elendra was like. No one would want her.

Before she could reply over the speakers it was announced that flight 175b was now taking passengers.

Elendra stood up and glanced down at Damian.
"Are we going to kill you or what?"

She smiled slightly as she started to walk to their plain. It was going to be a long flight, yes... but she was one step closer to Ra's being dead.

Elendra shook her head at what Damian was saying.
Damian was practically a prince and he had no idea what Elendra was like. No one would want her.

Before she could reply over the speakers it was announced that flight 175b was now taking passengers.

Elendra stood up and glanced down at Damian.
"Are we going to kill you or what?"

She smiled slightly as she started to walk to their plain. It was going to be a long flight, yes... but she was one step closer to Ra's being dead.
Damian side eyes Elendra as she walks away and he says.

"I dont like how comfortable you said that."

As he gets up and follows his...."friend"

Damian side eyes Elendra as she walks away and he says.

"I dont like how comfortable you said that."

As he gets up and follows his...."friend"

She smiled over at him and shrugged. "The sooner you're resurrected the sooner Ra's is dead."

A coldness came to her eyes as she looked up at him and then she looked away.

As soon as the she sat down on the plane she glaced around making a quick head count of how many people where aboard.

It was a small plane, but it would get them back home... if she would even call it that.

She glanced out the window and pressed her lips together.
"Why did you agree to kill your grandfather anyway?"

She smiled over at him and shrugged. "The sooner you're resurrected the sooner Ra's is dead."

A coldness came to her eyes as she looked up at him and then she looked away.

As soon as the she sat down on the plane she glaced around making a quick head count of how many people where aboard.

It was a small plane, but it would get them back home... if she would even call it that.

She glanced out the window and pressed her lips together.
"Why did you agree to kill your grandfather anyway?"
Damian looks towards her, not knowing really what to say.

"Well, I figured he'd be one less headache in the future. Plus I'd guess its puts me as the leader. So I could help my father with an army of assassins at my disposal."

Jason wakes up, instantly sitting as well and he looks panicked, which isn't that surprising and without a word he tries to make himself as small as possible as he lays against his brother, shaking slightly "Sorry" he mumbles, the nightmare was different from usual, normally the events were exactly the same, but not this time "W-where's Barbara?" he asks quietly.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Poison Ivy really doesn't agree with Vlad ruining her favorite forest, so she wastes no time in heading over and using a vine to crush the first machine she sees, before doing the same with the others "If you think I will let you do this you are oh so wrong" she hisses.

@Miasmith17

Jason wakes up, instantly sitting as well and he looks panicked, which isn't that surprising and without a word he tries to make himself as small as possible as he lays against his brother, shaking slightly "Sorry" he mumbles, the nightmare was different from usual, normally the events were exactly the same, but not this time "W-where's Barbara?" he asks quietly.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Dick quickly pulled his brother into a protective hug and rubbed his back.
"She's probably in her bedroom still."

He kept rubbing his brother's back not fully knowing what was going on with him, but he knew the dream must have been something to do with Barb.
"She's safe. You know that. You're safe too."

Last edited:
Jason takes a deep breath "Can I see her?" he asks "Please" he adds so quietly it'll be a wonder if Dick heard it at all "The nightmare, it was different, instead of just being me... she was there too and then the explosion..." he trails off and tries to curl up more. He really didn't want to get up right now, he just wanted the nightmares to stop "Maybe coming back to Gotham was a mistake" she mumbles.

Jason takes a deep breath "Can I see her?" he asks "Please" he adds so quietly it'll be a wonder if Dick heard it at all "The nightmare, it was different, instead of just being me... she was there too and then the explosion..." he trails off and tries to curl up more. He really didn't want to get up right now, he just wanted the nightmares to stop "Maybe coming back to Gotham was a mistake" she mumbles.

Dick heard every word and tears filled his eyes.
"Do you want me to go get her?"

Dick wasn't going to leave him tho. The only thing he could think of was carrying his brother to Barb's room.

"No... being home is the best place to be... we can support you.. help you. And I'm not going to leave you."
He rubbed his brother's back and glanced over the door. He didn't know what to do, but he hoped that just being there for Jay would be enough.

Jason nods, he needed to see she was safe "The nightmares started when I came back", he knew Dick wouldn't leave him, but as he is now he probably won't even object to being carried "I'm sorry, I though that having you with me prevented them, guess I was wrong". And honestly, he looks worse then Tim, which is saying something.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Jason nods, he needed to see she was safe "The nightmares started when I came back", he knew Dick wouldn't leave him, but as he is now he probably won't even object to being carried "I'm sorry, I though that having you with me prevented them, guess I was wrong". And honestly, he looks worse then Tim, which is saying something.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Dick picked him up and started carrying him like a small child.
"It's okay, bro... don't stress..."

He walked out of Jason's room, carrying him up the hallway and opened Barbara's door without knocking.

Barbara was fast asleep, looking so small as she laid curled up in the middle of the giant king sized bed.

Dick gently put Jay on the bed and smiled very softly when Barb didn't even stir.
He couldn’t help but whisper.
"She looks like something out of a Disney movie sleeping like that."

"Not helping" Jason mumbles and he hugs Barbara, she was safe, knowing that he sighs in relief and hides a yawn "Thanks big bro" he mumbles as he slowly falls asleep again, when he was up for it he was going to put a bullet in the Jokers spine, but for now he was home.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

"Not helping" Jason mumbles and he hugs Barbara, she was safe, knowing that he sighs in relief and hides a yawn "Thanks big bro" he mumbles as he slowly falls asleep again, when he was up for it he was going to put a bullet in the Jokers spine, but for now he was home.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Dick smiled softly as he watched Jay snuggle up to Barb... he just hoped Barb wouldn't wake up and stab him or something out of sheer shock from having a suprise male in her bed.
Either way... he didn't want to wake them up.

He walked back out of the room and closed the door quietly behind himself

Barb snuggled up to the new heat source in her sleep.
She nussled her face into his neck and a soft sigh came out of her.

She slept for a bit longer, but soon her eyes started to flutter open and she froze feeling a strong arm around her waist and the warmth of another person right next to her.

She slowly moved back to see who it was and her heart melted when she saw the face of the man beside her. It was Jason.
He must have snuck into her room at some point in the morning... he must have had a nightmare...

She leaned up and gently kissed his forehead before snuggling back up to him and closing her eyes.
She started to fall asleep once again now listening to the gentle beats his heart made.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Poison Ivy really doesn't agree with Vlad ruining her favorite forest, so she wastes no time in heading over and using a vine to crush the first machine she sees, before doing the same with the others "If you think I will let you do this you are oh so wrong" she hisses.

@Miasmith17
The eight men step out of their crushed machinary and pull out their blaster and net guns:"leave now or else we will arrest you...."

Lily grab three pancakes eating them and drinking water to avoid choking on any then slips her satchel bag on heading over to the door

She called for a taxi a few minutes ago as it pulls up as she heads to the door
Flame Demon Flame Demon LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Alfred enters the kitchen to make breakfast, but he raises an eyebrow seeing someone beat him to it, he sees the note and smiles "I guess I should wake the others" he says, so he starts at Bruce's room "Master Bruce, breakfast is ready" he says.

Ivy chuckles "You can certainly try" she says while attacking them with poisonous plants "I thought Gothamites were bad, but you are ruining an entire forest for nothing" she hisses while also making armor for herself, she knows they'll fire at her.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 @Miasmith17

Alfred enters the kitchen to make breakfast, but he raises an eyebrow seeing someone beat him to it, he sees the note and smiles "I guess I should wake the others" he says, so he starts at Bruce's room "Master Bruce, breakfast is ready" he says.

Ivy chuckles "You can certainly try" she says while attacking them with poisonous plants "I thought Gothamites were bad, but you are ruining an entire forest for nothing" she hisses while also making armor for herself, she knows they'll fire at her.

The eight men shoot blasts and electrical nets at ivy, trying to dodge the plants

The taxi pulls up and stops at the forest outskirts

Lily steps out and heads in the forest stopping by a nearby bushes and changes into her suit

White archer use her wolf speed and rush over to her packground entrance which she sees the men fighting ivy near the small waterfall which behind it hides her packgrounds

She use her ice powers and freezes two of the men
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Bruce almost growled like a wild dog when Alfred so kindly woke him up.

He didn't want to wake up nore wished for the day to already be starting.

"Why...." he growled to himself as he put a pillow over his head.
Bruce hadn't been a morning person even as a child and he was even more so not one since becoming the Batman and being lucky to get 2 hours of sleep a night.

"Please just tell me Tim is still asleep?"
He moved the pillow and looked up at the ceiling with tired brown eyes.

Ivy breaks the nets and she glares as plants come from under four of them, wrapping around them with poisonous needles, she quickly glances to the side and spots some person ina white suit, but she has bigger guys to fry, literally, the poison is going to burn them from the inside.

@Miasmith17
--------------------
Alfred nods "He is master Bruce, I shall wake the other, but I will see to it that I wake master Timothy last" he says, his next stop is Jason's room, which is empty, so he heads to Barbara next, but when he opens the door he stop and takes a picture, which he sends to Bruce saying 'It appears Master Jason moved rooms'.

But he walks over to the bed and lightly shakes Barbara "Miss Barbara it's time for breakfast" he says quietly, not wanting to wake Jason, he looks outright exhausted, which makes him wonder if he had slept properly.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Ivy breaks the nets and she glares as plants come from under four of them, wrapping around them with poisonous needles, she quickly glances to the side and spots some person ina white suit, but she has bigger guys to fry, literally, the poison is going to burn them from the inside.

@Miasmith17
--------------------
Alfred nods "He is master Bruce, I shall wake the other, but I will see to it that I wake master Timothy last" he says, his next stop is Jason's room, which is empty, so he heads to Barbara next, but when he opens the door he stop and takes a picture, which he sends to Bruce saying 'It appears Master Jason moved rooms'.

But he walks over to the bed and lightly shakes Barbara "Miss Barbara it's time for breakfast" he says quietly, not wanting to wake Jason, he looks outright exhausted, which makes him wonder if he had slept properly.
LibbyM098 LibbyM098
The two men remaining shot serveral nets

White archer freezes the nets and the two last men before looking over at the remaing men in needles

Letting her kill them
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back