Batfamily rp: the bat, robins and archer

"I welcome my nightmares" Ivy hisses calling more plants to attack "Unlike you, Lily" she says, yes, she's sure Oliver doesn't know who is underneath the mask, but right now she doesn't care.
@Miasmith17

"I welcome my nightmares" Ivy hisses calling more plants to attack "Unlike you, Lily" she says, yes, she's sure Oliver doesn't know who is underneath the mask, but right now she doesn't care.
@Miasmith17
White archer shot ivy with a black mist, starting to form her nightmare showing gotham city with no forests or plants and even harley getting stabbed

"Shes busy, arent i more fun?" She chuckled but holds her head

"Stop it crystal....your not going to break out this time" she muttered
Flame Demon Flame Demon LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Last edited by a moderator:
Harley walked out of a seemingly abandoned building then turned and started walking down the street, passing by a few other places while whistling. She took in every detail of the city around her as she was looking around for a new place to cause trouble. She then yawned, getting rather bored and dragged her bat on the ground behind her as she walked.

One of the henchmen walked over to mr freeze handing him flyer:"boss we found this, maybe it could help us...."
Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob

After deducing who was the henchman who had betrayed him, and beheaded him, Hitokiri took the flyer and read it. He thought it wouldn't be wise to engage in someone else's fight, but it wouldn't be wise either to check Gotham's criminals and what they were able to do.

"Do you want to come? You might say hi to some old friends" He asked Mr. Freeze.
Mr Freeze looked up and snorted. "I don't have any friends in this city". And then looked down to continue working.

Hitokiri took his trenchcoat and mask and went to observe the fight, he came exactly in the moment that a metahuman with abilities to manipulte plants and an archer fought, he looked from certain distance with binoculars, he had to recognise that Gotham criminales were indeed quite strong.

Harley noticed Hitokiri as she walked down the sidewalk and got curious. She quietly walked over to him and gently placed a hand on his shoulder before whispering in his ear, "Whatcha doin there buddy?" She tightened her grip while smiling at him before letting go of his shoulder. Harley took the binoculars out of his hands, putting them to her eyes to see what was going on herself. "I wonder why those two are at it." She shrugged and threw the binoculars on the ground behind her.
Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob

Dick almost jumped out of his seat when he heard the ringtone he had set for Damian "Monster by The Automatics" play.
He quickly answered and was a little taken aback by Damian saying he needed a lift.
"Sure, Dami.... are you okay tho? I mean... I've been really worried about you. What happened?"

He stood up and started to walk out of the batcave, heading towards the garage where all the cars where kept.
"And did you just say friend?"
"Yes my friend. What? I've made friends before?"

Bruce thought carefully about alfreds words, on one hand he could watch from afar and only help her if her uncle gets to uncontainable to handle, but on the other if he gets a moment to strike and kill her then he would....

After thinking awhile he decides telling alfred:"im going to follow rose but only intervene if something goes wrong....keep searching around for lily even if shes left its still too dangerous to be on the streets where the men in white could find her"

Flame Demon Flame Demon

Ivy suddenly gets an idea, so she uses one of her plants to make a copy of herself behind Lily while keeping her attention towards herself and the clone hits the girl on the head, quite hard.

Alfred sighs "Even if you interfene master Bruce there's no telling what he will do" he says "At best he might shoot her and she survives at worst she ends up dead".

Jason is heafing to his room, hearing the conversation by accident, but he stays to listen in, wasn't the new girl a police officer? She can handle herself right?

Ivy suddenly gets an idea, so she uses one of her plants to make a copy of herself behind Lily while keeping her attention towards herself and the clone hits the girl on the head, quite hard.

Alfred sighs "Even if you interfene master Bruce there's no telling what he will do" he says "At best he might shoot her and she survives at worst she ends up dead".

Jason is heafing to his room, hearing the conversation by accident, but he stays to listen in, wasn't the new girl a police officer? She can handle herself right?
Lily falls on the ground unconsious a dent left in the metal plate on back of her head

Bruce thinks about it:"yes well i could have jason go instead to keep an eye on the situation then i needed i will allow him to shoot if only neccassary......then i would be at the batmobile at the bottom incase her uncle tries to make a run for it...."

Ivy sighs and she walks over wrapping the girl in vines carefully "Well" she says "Time to cause some chaos" she mumbles heading outside and she uses more vines to destroy a building nearby before walking over to Lily and writing a note with 'Mind controlled, please check' before heading off. She was not going to be there when Batman arrived.

"Nope" Jason says "Besides, the girl's a vigilante, has been for three years, she can handle herself" he says "Not to mention that she's a police officer" he adds. Alfred nods "That may be master Jason, but he has killed the rest of his family for papers he didn't even know weren't there" he says turning on the news and he raises an eyebrow "Rose aside master Bruce, it seems Poison Ivy is causing more chaos".

Jason groans "Fine I'll watch Rose" he says as he walks off "But I expect some ice cream when I get back!" he calls as he enters the batcave".

@Miasmith17

Ivy sighs and she walks over wrapping the girl in vines carefully "Well" she says "Time to cause some chaos" she mumbles heading outside and she uses more vines to destroy a building nearby before walking over to Lily and writing a note with 'Mind controlled, please check' before heading off. She was not going to be there when Batman arrived.

"Nope" Jason says "Besides, the girl's a vigilante, has been for three years, she can handle herself" he says "Not to mention that she's a police officer" he adds. Alfred nods "That may be master Jason, but he has killed the rest of his family for papers he didn't even know weren't there" he says turning on the news and he raises an eyebrow "Rose aside master Bruce, it seems Poison Ivy is causing more chaos".

Jason groans "Fine I'll watch Rose" he says as he walks off "But I expect some ice cream when I get back!" he calls as he enters the batcave".

@Miasmith17
Bruce sigh hearing about poision ivy:"on my way..." he heads to the batcave and changed into his suit before getting in the batmobile driving off to the location of the building

Lily lay unconsious tied up when he arrives, causing batman to be confused

He walk over and read the note looking back at her before putting her in the car and checking around the destroyed building

Jason drives to the police station and he climbs on a roof, glad he's wearing his complete outfit with helmet when it starts raining "Great just great" he mumbles annoyed, he hides when he sees someone climb, with a lot of trouble, to the police station roof and he sends a picture to Alfred asking "That the guy?"

Ivy is watching from a safe distance, she knew the building across from her greenhouse is empty, which is why she destroyed it, how else does someone get the bats attention anyway?

@Miasmith17

Jason drives to the police station and he climbs on a roof, glad he's wearing his complete outfit with helmet when it starts raining "Great just great" he mumbles annoyed, he hides when he sees someone climb, with a lot of trouble, to the police station roof and he sends a picture to Alfred asking "That the guy?"

Ivy is watching from a safe distance, she knew the building across from her greenhouse is empty, which is why she destroyed it, how else does someone get the bats attention anyway?

@Miasmith17
Well there goes lily appartment :/ ]

Batman searched around the rubble for any clues, it was lily old house but so far no one was hurt he still wondered why. But realize it was to find lily. He gets in the batmobile and drives over to the batcave calling alfred

"Get dick and tell him to meet me in the batcave.....i found lily but there was a note probably from ivy that says mind controlled...." he told him

Flame Demon Flame Demon

"I'm afraid I lost contact with master Richard" Alfred says "I shall get your scanning equipment ready for you" he says heading to the batcave while confirming to Jason that that is indeed the guy.

Jason sighs, great, well, at least he had his target in sight, who honestly seemed like a coward. Rose enters the roof using the door and she raises an eyebrow seeing Jason, but the hero isn't fooled. The two on the roof stare at each other "Well" Rose says with a sigh "Are you actually going to do something or not?" "Hand over the papers" "I forgot them". While Rose he uncle is faster when it comes to taking his gun Rose aims a lot fast and Jason uses his grappling hook to head over and he grabs Rose " You are insane" he says "He's not dead by the way". Another gunshit rings out, but this time after Rose fire her uncle is dead "Thank Jason" she mumbles "Don't worry about it, let's go back to the cave"

"I'm afraid I lost contact with master Richard" Alfred says "I shall get your scanning equipment ready for you" he says heading to the batcave while confirming to Jason that that is indeed the guy.

Jason sighs, great, well, at least he had his target in sight, who honestly seemed like a coward. Rose enters the roof using the door and she raises an eyebrow seeing Jason, but the hero isn't fooled. The two on the roof stare at each other "Well" Rose says with a sigh "Are you actually going to do something or not?" "Hand over the papers" "I forgot them". While Rose he uncle is faster when it comes to taking his gun Rose aims a lot fast and Jason uses his grappling hook to head over and he grabs Rose " You are insane" he says "He's not dead by the way". Another gunshit rings out, but this time after Rose fire her uncle is dead "Thank Jason" she mumbles "Don't worry about it, let's go back to the cave"
Batman hung up, driving the batmobile to the cave giving lily occasional glances wondering why she would be mind controlled

'The person after her must have done it....if i can find enough proof from her or however he is controling her then i'll bring the commisioner in and the rest of the team to go after vlad.....' he thought as the car went through the forest pathway to the sealed entrance of the cave, opening for him as he drove to the middle stopping the batmobile

Lily lay unconsious in the seat tied up in vines not knowing where they were, her glooves and jacket still on

Flame Demon Flame Demon

Batman hung up, driving the batmobile to the cave giving lily occasional glances wondering why she would be mind controlled

'The person after her must have done it....if i can find enough proof from her or however he is controling her then i'll bring the commisioner in and the rest of the team to go after vlad.....' he thought as the car went through the forest pathway to the sealed entrance of the cave, opening for him as he drove to the middle stopping the batmobile

Lily lay unconsious in the seat tied up in vines not knowing where they were, her glooves and jacket still on

Flame Demon Flame Demon
Jason arrives with Rose not short after Batman, but he has to steady her "It's a minor scrape" she insists, but he's taking none of it and putting her on a chair to clean it "You could've been killed" he scolds her "I probably would have if you weren't there" Rose supplies helpfully, this earns her a grin.

Alfred is busy getting the last scanning equipment set up.

Jason arrives with Rose not short after Batman, but he has to steady her "It's a minor scrape" she insists, but he's taking none of it and putting her on a chair to clean it "You could've been killed" he scolds her "I probably would have if you weren't there" Rose supplies helpfully, this earns her a grin.

Alfred is busy getting the last scanning equipment set up.
Batman open the door and step out of the batmobile carrying lily to the table, he was careful with his walking as he didnt want to drop lily

He set her on the table, taking off his glooves before looking over at jason waiting on alfred to finish:"jason after your done there i need a needle for a blood test incase we need to find a vital if she needs surgery...."
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Batman open the door and step out of the batmobile carrying lily to the table, he was careful with his walking as he didnt want to drop lily

He set her on the table, taking off his glooves before looking over at jason waiting on alfred to finish:"jason after your done there i need a needle for a blood test incase we need to find a vital if she needs surgery...."
Flame Demon Flame Demon
"Done" Jason says and he goes to grab a needle for Bruce "Why are we doing this when Ivy left a note?" he asks handing it over. "It is safe to assume that Poison Ivy made that mess to draw master Bruce's attention" Alfred says "It's ready sir, but I believe Rose could use some food, so I'll get her to the kitchen"

Rose nods slightly and she follows him to the mansion "It was out of self defense" she says seeing the questioning look.

"Done" Jason says and he goes to grab a needle for Bruce "Why are we doing this when Ivy left a note?" he asks handing it over. "It is safe to assume that Poison Ivy made that mess to draw master Bruce's attention" Alfred says "It's ready sir, but I believe Rose could use some food, so I'll get her to the kitchen"

Rose nods slightly and she follows him to the mansion "It was out of self defense" she says seeing the questioning look.
Batman told jason the reason:"ivy must have found out she was under our watch somehow after finding her and knocking her out....it was probably safer this way than taking her to a hospital"

He turns on the scanning equipment and set needle down taking off lily jacket but leaves it behind her back before feeling her arm:"its cold......" he said sternly

"You know, Rose shot him dead, second time, she aims fast" Jason says and he frowns "And I guess she's the only one left now, just don'f adopt her as well" he says, he stretches "Do you need more help?"

Rose hums while watching Alfred make something to eat and she looks outside "They'll forgive me right?" "Your grandparents will forgive you" Alfred says "But they do need to be kept safe" "Gordon said he'd do that" the young cop says.

Last edited:
"You know, Rose shot him dead, second time, she aims fast" Jason says and he frowns "And I guess she's the only one left now, just don't adopt her as well" he says, he stretches "Do you need more help?"

Rose hums while watching Alfred make something to eat and she looks outside "They'll forgive me right?" "Your grandparents will forgive you" Alfred says "But they do need to be kept safe" "Gordon said he'd do that" the young cop says.
Dick rings Mitch as he is in no condition to go back out cause of Bruce, the new hero he trained Red X raced through the streets to get back to the mansion as he was taken care of some business he had to take care off, Red X asks him "Hey man what happened? Nightwing says "Long story in short I had a tracker in my arm and Bruce won't let me go out and so I'm gonna need you to be my eyes and ears for a bit, I told Alfred you're on the way" Mitch nods "Right see you then" the young hero in the ex-theif suit arrives at the big billion dollar house and turned his Red X bike to a normal one and pushed a button to make his suit retract, he climbs off the bike and rings the bell waiting for the nice butler to open the door.

Last edited:
"You know, Rose shot him dead, second time, she aims fast" Jason says and he frowns "And I guess she's the only one left now, just don'f adopt her as well" he says, he stretches "Do you need more help?"

Batman look over at jason:"yes, i need someone to take her blood sample while i start the scanner...hopefully mitch will get here soon but until then i need someone to assist me since richard is injured"

Lily lay on the medic table unconsious

Jason sighs "Alright fine" she says and he carefully draws some blood which he puts in the machine "You're damn lucky you didn't trow me out" he says while waiting for the results "By the way, I did a DNA test as well, well this just takes everything it you know the good settings" he says with a sigh as he leans against the table "Although she might be cold because her boot is a bit frosted over".

Alfred walks to the door, leaving Rose to eat some food and he opens the door "If you come in costume please use the cave next time" he says stepping aside "And do not leave vehicles that can lead people to speculate about who the batfamily is out in front of the manor" he adds.

Rose hums while eating a drawing on a tablet, at first glance it looks like a doodle, but she's actually designing a new costume for herself.

Jason sighs "Alright fine" she says and he carefully draws some blood which he puts in the machine "You're damn lucky you didn't trow me out" he says while waiting for the results "By the way, I did a DNA test as well, well this just takes everything it you know the good settings" he says with a sigh as he leans against the table "Although she might be cold because her boot is a bit frosted over".

Alfred walks to the door, leaving Rose to eat some food and he opens the door "If you come in costume please use the cave next time" he says stepping aside "And do not leave vehicles that can lead people to speculate about who the batfamily is out in front of the manor" he adds.

Rose hums while eating a drawing on a tablet, at first glance it looks like a doodle, but she's actually designing a new costume for herself.
((Uh I said Mitch already took care of his costume and bike))

Mitch walks in and says "I got it taken care of, but understand thank you Alfred" he says happily to the butler and he walks in and sees a girl "Oh hey I'm Mitch!" Dick walks in kinda dazed from what happened "Mitch Rose, Rose Mitch" Mitch then asks "What happened to you? you said you had a tracker in your arm" Dick laughs a bit and then leans on the counter "Long story go see Bruce in the cave" Mitch shrugs and walks into the batcave with the entrance Dick showed him and says "Bruce it's me Mitch, Dick sent me to help with something" He sees a girl on a table and out cold "Ok then...."

Batman nod listening to jason waiting for the test results:"because i learned my mistake from throwing dick out when he wanted to leave the team...."
he was about to turn the scanner on when mitch walked in. He looks at him:"we were keeping lily and rose safe after they were attacked a day or two ago, but ivy tied her up in vines with a note left saying mind control. The dna scanner is checking her blood sample and im about to scan her for anything that could have caused it....."
Flame Demon Flame Demon CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back