• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Banners & Blood - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
But now I'm imagining Tanner getting hammered and taking potshots in hopes of hitting something. It sounds very unlikely, though :p

Or Faythe was the actual thief and the blame was pinned on Nemeia, but Faythe confessed to the act later after finding common ground with Nemeia.
Hmm, I'm not sure Nemeia would be happy about Faythe being the actual culprit, because she would have gone through public humiliation and interrogation, after being accused.

Hmm, I'm not sure Nemeia would be happy about Faythe being the actual culprit, because she would have gone through public humiliation and interrogation, after being accused.

But I think Faythe going out of her way to help someone else is a little out of character. She would require something in return.

It's okay if our characters aren't compatible in either direction, but I'm sure we can figure something out.

But I think Faythe going out of her way to help someone else is a little out of character. She would require something in return.

It's okay if our characters aren't compatible in either direction, but I'm sure we can figure something out.
I think I misunderstood your character's personality from the CS, I assumed that her 'strong sense of right and wrong' meant she was righteous. Nevermind then, I'll try to think of another scenario.

Holy cow, slow down with the replies. I am a delicate old lady who works for straight A's and actually likes to go outside. :'(

But, I do appreciate the enthusiasm! This role-play has clearly managed to capture everyone's interest!

Holy cow, slow down with the replies. I am a delicate old lady who works for straight A's and actually likes to go outside. :'(

But, I do appreciate the enthusiasm! This role-play has clearly managed to capture everyone's interest!
*raises hand* Old man, here. Homework this evening. Then sleep.

I also want to leave space for @JohnEgbert to finish his character and join in before moving it forward.

I AM really excited though. You guys seem enthusiastic and I love all the little details being added as you RP. Well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back