• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

Henry looked around the restaurant. "This place looks nice. I bet the food here tastes great." He said. Nicole looked too. "You never know. They could use all their cash to make the place look good, but their food tastes terrible." She said. Henry shrugged.

Jim and Becca followed them and took a seat when they got to their booth. Becca stretched and yawned. Jim smirked. "Hon, you'd better not fall asleep now. We've still got to perform. We're the main event, baby." He says playfully elbowing her in the side. Becca smiled. "I won't, sweetie. I was just stretching. I got enough sleep last night." She said. "You should know. You were sleeping beside me." She said with a light laugh kissing his cheek. Jim nodded. "Yes but you were texting with Nic and Jenna for damn near all night. What on Earth could you girls find to talk about for that long?" He asked as Becca giggled. "You'd be surprised, babe." She said she shot Nicole a glance with a giggle.

Last edited:
Henry put his arm around Nicole. "Cuteness, I have to tell you something." He said. Nicole smiled at Becca and turned to Henry. "What is it? Don't tell me you only want to sleep tonight." She joked. Henry chuckled. "No, cuteness. We definitely will be doing more than sleeping." He said with a wink. Nicole giggled. "But, it is important. My mother informed me that she's coming to visit. Along with my dad. They want to meet you." Henry said. Nicole's eyebrows shot up. "I'm meeting your parents? When?" He smiled sheepishly. "Tomorrow." Nicole gasped. "Tomorrow?! Henry-" He grabbed her hands. "Cuteness, I would've told you sooner had I known. Mom just told me. You don't have to worry, they'll love you." Nicole shot him a look and sighed.

Becca's eyebrows shot up as well when she heard what Henry said. She smiled leaning into Jim. "I still remember when my parents met you, babe." She said taking his hand and holding it. Jim chuckled. "Yeah and your Dad did NOT like me and he made it clear too." He said still remembering how they had to sneak out late at night to see each other. "I remember that one time when we met in front of the garage where I worked.. "He said. Becca groaned. "Yes... He was waiting right there for you. I don't know how he knew. Daddy didn't like you at all. But you grew on him." She says and kisses him lightly and he kissed back. "My parents liked you though. They thought that you were a little wild but not in a bad way." He said and looked to Nicole. "You've nothing to worry about, kid. They'll love you. Your parents though." He says with a smirk.

Last edited:
Nicole groaned. "Don't remind me. I haven't even told them I'm dating Henry. Imagine how they'll react when I tell them I'm marrying him. Jim, if they kill me you can have my guitar. Bec, you can have my car. Just never let Jim drive it. My baby's precious and he drives like a caveman." She said. Henry laughed. "They can't be that bad." He said. Nicole raised an eyebrow. "You've never met my parents, babe." She said.

Jim gave her a look. "Hey, at least I can fix my car if it gets damaged. You wouldn't know a muffler from a piston, Nic." He said as Becca giggled. "I will take care of her." She said with a smile. "What do you think they will think of Henry, Sis? I've never really had any experience with your parents other than meeting Jim there and waving at them. They seemed okay." Jim shook his head. He knew exactly how they were and that was one of the reasons why he was so protective of Nicole. "You don't know them, hon. They're..... They've had a few words with me and I'm her cousin." He said as the waitress came to their table to take their orders, placing menus and chips and salsa on the table for them.

Nicole glanced at Henry. "My parents can be a bit...over the top, so to speak. I can't say for sure how they'll react to me being with Henry. Especially the way they reacted to David." She shivered just thinking about it. "On second thought, maybe I shouldn't tell them about Henry. Just to be safe. Of course they'll meet him eventually. Just not until after we get married." She said.

The waitress took their orders and brought their drinks to them. Jim gave a smile. "So, after we eat we will go to the stage to do some stuff before the show then get ready for it. I already have an outfit planned for show. I hope that you don't mind the girls ogling me, Bec." He said with a chuckle. Becca gave him a glare. "They can look but they can't touch. You're mine, loverboy." She said as Jim laughed. "You'll have guys whistling at you and taking pictures so you won't have time to care. Same with Nic." He said and took a drink of his soda, thinking more about the proposal. He shot a text to Nicole. Not long before she becomes my fiancée... I'm so nervous...😰He gave a sigh, closing his eyes to try and clear his mind. You've got this, Jim. All you have to do is ask... But what if she says no?.. He went silent, thinking about it as the time drew nearer.

Nicole looked at Jim's text and smiled. Don't be. Bec's been waiting for you to propose like forever. There's nothing to be worried about. You've got this, kid! Lol 😁👍. Henry nuzzled her neck. "Excuse me, you have one fiance over here feeling neglected." He said. Nicole turned her head and kissed him. "Don't be a baby. You know I love you. Do you really need attention?" She asked. Henry cupped her cheek. "Always." He replied and kissed her. Nicole kissed him back.

Jim looked at the reply and sat his phone down, thinking more while eating. He knew that Becca loved him and has been waiting but he's never proposed before. Becca nudged him. "You okay?" She asked quietly. He gave a nod. "Yeah... Just thinking about the show. You know how I am.. Gotta make sure everything is planned right down to the number. I mean we'll be in front of thousands of fans and if the concert is bad then that puts a bad image on us. You know?" He said as Becca gave a shrug. "You worry too much, babe. We will kick ass tonight." She said confidently.

Henry stood, pulling Nicole up with him. "Excuse us a moment." He said and pulled her outside. Nicole frowned. "What's wrong, Henry?" She asked. Henry kissed her softly. "We need to discuss some things about my parents." He said. Nicole started to worry.

Jim raised an eyebrow watching them leave the restaurant suddenly. He gave Becca a confused look and she did the same. Jim gave a sigh. "Were we ever like that, hon? Did we ever just up and leave like that?" He asked. Becca shook her head while eating a tortilla chip. "Not that I remember. But then again we did sneak off to my room once my parents were asleep. Just leave them be. " She said waving it off. Jim gave a shrug nodding in agreement. "Alright.. I just thought it was odd is all." He said and takes a drink of his soda. Becca giggled. "So... Just you and me on the private jet tonight?" She asked looking at him with a grin. Jim gave a sly smile and a nod. "And it has a big bed and a shower. Just think.. us sleeping at thirty seven thousand feet in the air." He said with a wink. Becca blushed. She knew that sleeping wasn't the only thing on the agenda.

Last edited:
Henry took a deep breath. "Okay, my parents are very sophisticated and kind of snobbish, so when they asked me about you I told them you were a professional violinist. I'm sorry for not telling them the truth, I just really want them to love you like I do. Please, cuteness, could you pretend to be a violinist?" He asked. Nicole was speechless. She couldn't tell whether to be angry or just plain surprised. "You did WHAT?! Henry, I can't believe you lied! Are you really that ashamed of me? I understand that you want your parents to like me, but they'll hate me if I lie to them when I first meet them. Besides, I'm not a liar." Nicole yelled. Henry grabbed her hands. "I know, love. I know. It was wrong, but I couldn't help it. I was lying before I even realized it. Nicole, don't be angry. I'm not ashamed of you, honest. I just want my parents to be impressed." He said. Nicole pushed him away. "What? I'm not impressive the way I am? Henry, I'm not lying to your parents. I can't believe you even asked me to." She said.

Jim smiled. "So, are you ready to stand before thousands of roaring fans? They'll all be taking pictures of us, chanting our names. Are you ready for that? I know that I am." He said. Becca gave a nod while eating. "Yep. I can't wait to hear their cheers and adulation." She said with grin. Jim raised an eyebrow. "Hey..?" He said while shooting her a glance. "I love you. Like a lot, hon." He said while nudging her foot with his. Becca blushed and gave a light laugh. "I love you too, babe." She gave a sigh of content, wondering what Nicole and Henry were talking about. She checked the time. "I hope those two get their butts back in here to eat soon. We don't have time for discussions." She said looking to Jim who shook his head. "I swear it's always something with them. It better damn well not result in drama or I'm going to lose it.." He said trying not to get annoyed.

Henry ran a hand through his hair. "I know, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked you to do that." He said and grabbed her hand back. "Nicole, you're more than impressive the way you are. I don't know what came over me. I shouldn't have lied to my parents and when they get here, we'll tell them the truth. Okay?" Henry asked. Nicole's eyes narrowed, but she couldn't stay mad at him. "Fine. You'll tell them the truth and I'll meet you guys somewhere after. I'm not going to be a part of any of that." She said. Henry nodded. "Understood. I love you." He said looking into her eyes. Nicole finally smiled. "I love you too, teddy bear. Let's get back inside. I'm starving." She said. They rejoined Jim and Becca.

Becca looked up from her phone, canceling the text that she was going to send Nicole. "About time. I was about to march out there and grab you both by the ear and drag you in here like you were my kids!" She said with a light smile though she was serious. Becca could take command when need be. Jim snickered shaking his head. "Is everything okay in paradise? We don't need to get mean do we?" He asked jokingly. He didn't want to be mad at all. He was having a ball.

Nicole rolled her eyes and Henry chuckled. "You two need serious help, but yeah. Everything's fine. No one needs to get "mean"." She said. Henry put his arm around her and kissed her head. "There was a slight problem, but it's handled. For now, at least." He said. Nicole shook her head and began to think. Is his parents' approval that important? I wouldn't lie to mine to make them like him. No matter what they might think of him. I wish I knew more about them.

Jim had something on his mind and he wanted to ask Becca about it but he would wait until later. They ate their meals and paid for them then left the restaurant walking back towards the stage as showtime drew nearer. He stayed silent during the walk and Becca nudged him. "Hey, don't talk so much.." She said trying to get him to speak. He was thinking about the engagement and how it would go and if she would say yes even though any woman who was in mad love with her man would say yes immediately. He sighed. "Sorry hon, it's almost showtime and I'm nervous. There's going to be a camera on us as soon as we exit the bus and it will be shown on a big screen for everyone to see. The crowd will lose it when they see us coming. " He said giving her hand a squeeze, trying to feign excitement. Becca smiled but she felt like something else was on his mind. She would talk to Nicole about it later.

Nicole smiled. "I'm so excited! Our first concert! Eee! I wish I could speed up time. I can't wait to be onstage. Just imagine all the screaming fans and our very own spotlight. Just thinking about it is making me all fired up!" She said. Henry laughed. "Pretty much anything gets you fired up, cuteness." He said. Nicole elbowed his ribs. "Not true. Stop trying to rain on my parade." She said. Henry shook his head, chuckling. Nicole held his hand and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for coming, by the way. I'm glad you're here." She said. Henry winked at her. "I wouldn't miss this for the world." He said.

The opening band was playing and the crowd was loving them. Jim and Becca got on the bus and turned on the TV to watch them while getting ready. Jim took off his shirt and flexed for Becca who laughed and shook her head. "Big muscle man. And you're all mine.." She said kissing him lightly while running her hand along his chest. He smiled and kissed back. "And you're all mine.." He said with a wink. Becca nodded. "Damn right." She said and continued getting ready. Jim looked over at the shirt which contained the little velvet box. His heart warmed. He changed into a pair of slim fit red pants that had zippers on the legs, black boots and a black tank top. He then took his hair out of us messy bun and started brushing it out. "That band sounds great.. I'm liking that lead guitarist. We might have to ask them if they want to collaborate with us sometime." He said looking to the others.

Nicole nodded. "Definitely. The more the merrier." She said. Nicole changed into a white crop top, a black skirt that reached her thighs, black tights, white tennis shoes, a black beanie, black choker, and a pair of sunglasses. Henry smiled at her. "Cuteness, you look sexy. You should've worn this outfit last night." He said with a wink. Nicole blushed and rolled her eyes. "Y'know, for some reason I roll my eyes about a million times around you." She said. Henry batted his eyes innocently. "Maybe your eyes are loose." He said. Nicole playfully hit his arm. "Geez, you're annoying." Henry laughed. "You know you love it." He said. Nicole shook her head. "Hey Sis, you got any lipstick on you?" She asked.

Becca was brushing her teeth when she heard Nicole's question. She spat it out and leaned out of the bathroom. "Yeah, the bag on the floor has my makeup in it. Help yourself." She said then went back to brushing. Jim was running the situation through his mind. Alright, after the fifth song I'll stop the show and do it.. No pressure.. He thought to himself while putting on a silver chain necklace. Becca finished in the bathroom and came back changing only her shirt which was a long sleeved black and red shirt with thumb holes. She put on some perfume then looked to Nicole with a smile. "You look hot, Sis."

Nicole picked up the bag and took out some lipstick. "Right back at ya, Sis. We are a couple of hot chicks." She joked. Nicole took out a compact mirror and applied the lipstick. "Jim, you're awfully quiet. I think we could all use a pep talk from our fearless leader." She said wagging her eyebrows. Nicole put the lipstick back, set the bag down, then walked over to Jim to playfully slap his back.

Becca chuckled at Nicole's comment and, when she slapped his back, it brought him back to reality. "Whoa... Sorry, was getting psyched up.." He said giving a smile turning to the others. Becca raised an eyebrow. What is wrong with him? As soon as we got back in here he zoned out... She thought. She had no idea that Jim was going to propose to her in front of thousands of people. Jim took a deep breath then exhaled. "Guys... I want you to look at the TV and look at the crowd, take in their energy, listen to their screams and tell me what you feel. Close your eyes if you need to." He said and Becca did so, listening to them as they roared opening band finished their last song. The sound was thunderous and it shook Becca to the core. Her ears rang slightly. "I feel like a million bucks!! Like I could take on the world!!!" She shouted. Jim smiled. "And how about you, Nic?"

Nicole laughed and listened, watching the crowd. Their excitement and energy poured into her, giving her courage and hyping her up. "I feel like I was struck by lightning. Completely electrified!" She said. Her eyes refused to leave the crowd's faces. Their energy was magnetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back