• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

Becca sat down still in tears as Henry put his arm around her. She leaned into him, resting her head on his shoulder while Nicole was gone.

Jim checked his phone and gave a sigh. "I swear if she screws this up I'll never forgive her.." He said to himself expecting Nicole within minutes. He knew that he'd be safe with her knowing what was going on. "Anyway, so I was thinking about doing it after we're like five songs in. I'll stop the show, give a speech then kneel down and pop the question." He said with a smile. The lady smiled while handing him the box containing the ring. Jim opened it up and gave a sigh of happiness. "I can't wait to see her face.. I know that we'll have to take an intermission so that she can collect herself." He said and wiped away a tear, sniffling. He looked up at her. "I love her.." The lady smiled, wiping her own tears away. "I hope you don't mind if I cry my eyes out when you do it. I love proposals." She said.

Nicole finally found Jim talking to a lady she didn't know. She marched over to him and grabbed his ear hard. "Listen up, young man. You are going to go back to Becca, get on your knees, and apologize to her. I don't care why you did what you did, but you'd better fix it.. NOW." She said firmly. Nicole glanced at the woman, making a mental note to ask about her later.

Jim gave Nicole a look of anger but did not lay a hand on her. "Do. NOT. Screw. This. Up!!" He whispered intently. "I paid a lot of money for this and you are NOT going to mess this up.. GOT ME?!?! He says looking her in her eye. "Go back to the bus now.."

Last edited:
Nicole took a few deep breaths to calm herself down. She released his ear and glared at him. "Geez, just because you're excited doesn't mean you get to be a prick to everyone. I won't slap you now, but I make no promises if you talk to me like that again. Now, I'm gonna go see to your crying girlfriend and if you're not there soon I'll..." Nicole took another deep breath, turned around, and walked away.

Jim covered his face with his hands and let out a groan. "Uuugghhhh... The shit that I have to deal with.. Anyway, I'm sorry for that.." He said as he decided that it would be better for him to see to Becca. They talked for a few more minutes, he singed the magazine that featured the whole band on the cover. "I promise that I'll have the whole band sign this by the end of the night. We'll come find you. Okay?" He asked and the lady nodded. "I'll stay as long as you need. It's been a pleasure. Now go tend to your girlfriend." She said and they shook hands once more then he left to join the others.

Last edited:
Nicole went back to Becca and Henry, a bit less angry than she was before. Henry looked up at her and raised an eyebrow. She just shrugged and took a seat near them. "He should be on his way back soon, Bec. Please don't worry." She said, taking her hand.

Becca was still crying, her eyeliner streaming down her face. Jim took off his shirt and wrapped the box in it so as not to let her see it. He stepped on the bus and gave a sigh. "Becca.... I'm sorry baby. I had to go talk with someone. It was impor..." He didn't even get to finish the sentence as Becca stood up and slapped him as hard as she could. She wanted to punch him but she held back. Jim stumbled back but kept his balance, holding his face. "The fuck was that all about?!?!" He asked. Becca clenched her fists. "How DARE you break up with me!! After all of the stuff we've been through!!!" She shouted. Jim gave a look to Nicole then to Becca. "Who the hell said that we were breaking up?!?! We're celebs, Rebecca.." He said trying to get through to her. "We go talk to people. We have obligations!!" He said as Becca stood there wanting to hit him again.

Last edited:
Nicole stood too and grabbed Becca's hand. "Sis, please. You need to calm down. Jim's not breaking up with you. Just let him explain. As they say in court, everyone's innocent until proven guilty, or something like that. Sit down and listen." She said gently guiding her back to her seat. Henry had stood up too. They exchanged glances and he shook his head with a sigh. Nicole glanced at Jim and could help a smirk. That's what he gets, the bastard.

Jim sighed and shook off the slap even though he had to admit that it hurt. Becca could hit when she needed to. Becca was enraged but sat back down with the others, keeping her eyes on him the whole time. "Baby, like I said we're celebrities now and there will be times when we have to go talk to people. We were a little late so I had to rush off." He said hoping that it was getting through to her but he could see that it wasn't. Becca shook her head. "You could have told me that instead of just shoving me aside like some cheap bitch!!!" She said with hatred in her voice. "You have no idea how that made feel!!!" She said. Jim groaned and tried to think of something else to say.

Nicole crossed her arms over her chest. "Okay, Becca, you need to calm down. I know he hurt you, but good god he apologized and explained himself so forgive him already and stop acting like a child. You love him, he loves you, so for Christ's sake will you both say you're sorry, kiss and make up, so we can get the hell out of here and prepare for the concert. Henry and I are going shopping. You two work it out or else I'll work it out for you. And by that, I mean kill you both." She said and dragged Henry off the bus.

Jim gave Nicole a look as if to say thanks. Once they were gone he had the driver leave as well so they could be alone. He sat down with her, taking her hands which were still shaking. "Babydoll... I am not leaving you.. Why would I? I'd have to be a damn fool to leave such a beautiful and talented woman such as you.." He said as Becca looked him in the eye. "You mean it? Because I love you more than anyone could measure.. You're who I want to wake up to.. I want to bear your children, Jim.." She said as her voice started to shake. Jim smiled and kissed her, taking her into his arms. She tried to resist but couldn't so she kissed back. They kissed a few more times then Jim broke it, sighing. "Are you okay now? Do you believe me?" He asked. Becca thought for a moment then kissed him again and nodded. "You'd better believe it.. Please don't ever leave me.. I'll go to pieces if you do.." She said and Jim cups her face. "I'll never leave you, my love. There is not a woman out there, dead or alive, that could measure up to you. I love you and only you. Okay?" He asked and she gave a nod, kissing him one more time and he kissed back. Once everything was okay they left the bus and joined up with Nic and Henry holding hands. "Everything's cool now. We kissed and made up." He said as Becca looked to him with a smile. Her makeup was fixed.

Nicole nodded. "Good. I swear, I almost slapped sense into both of you. Anyway, should we stop for food then shop or shop then eat?" She asked. Henry put his arm around her, studying Jim and Becca. "They're a good couple. Better than us maybe." He whispered. Nicole elbowed his ribs and shot him a playful glare. "There's not a couple in this universe better than us. Watch your language." She said. Henry chuckled.

Jim gave a shrug. "Whatever you girls want to do. I'm certainly not against getting a bite to eat. What do you say, baby?" He asked Becca who nodded. "Let's get something to eat. I'm starved.." She said and kissed Jim's cheek. She then looked at Henry with a grin, waving her finger at him. She heard about everything they did and was happy for both of them for making love. She then turned to Nicole. "What are you in the mood for, Sis?" She asked hungry too.

Nicole played with Henry's hand as she thought. "Hm, I'm thinking Mexican. Maybe some tacos. What say you, Sis?" She asked looking at Becca. Henry kissed her neck softly and she hit his chest, blushing. Henry chuckled again. Nicole rolled her eyes, silently pleading with Becca for help. She couldn't help but be embarrassed with PDA.

Becca giggled thinking that the PDA was cute. "You two.. I swear we're going to have to watch you closely." She said knowing that they were most likely going to be doing it again. Jim leaned over, kissing Becca's earlobe whispering. "How about you and I take the jet tonight? Just you and me?" He asked. Becca shivered from the kiss and turned to him, giving a smile and a nod. She knew what he meant. She took out her phone and shot a quick text to Nicole. I forgot to ask you.. Could I take him for a spin sometime? ;);D Haha jk! She then pocketed her phone and gave a smile. "Let's eat. I'm freakin' hungry!"

Nicole looked at Becca's text and rolled her eyes. I was stupid to think you'd be any better than Henry. She pocketed her phone. "Henry, I say it's your job to find a good restaurant. Hurry up, Becca's "freakin' hungry"." Nicole said with a smile. Henry gave her a short bow. "As you wish, Princess Cuteness." He said and pulled out his phone. "There's a Mexican diner a couple blocks from here. Now, cuteness, you're gonna see a lot of things you want on the way, but you need to be strong and resist the urge." Henry joked. Nicole rolled her eyes once again and playfully pushed him. "Shut up." She said.

Becca giggled watching them. She nudged Jim who was looking at the sights. "I love you... K.." She was about to ask for a kiss but they were interrupted by a group of fans who approached them. One of them was taken aback. "Oh my God... Y.. You're Savage Groove!" The fan said as Jim smiled and gave a nod. "That we are. Are you here for the show?" He asked as they all confirmed that they were, some showing their tickets. Becca laughed, waving Nic over to them. One fan asked. "Could we get a picture? Like with all of us? Please?!" Jim looked at Becca then gave a nod. "Sure thing."

Nicole came over with a smile. She pulled Henry along. "Nic, I'm not a part of the group." He said. Nicole squeezed his hand. "Of course you are. You're our paid groupie." She said. Henry wrinkled his nose. "Groupie? Paid, at that? When have you guys ever paid me?" He asked. Nicole kissed his cheek. "Never, but you just started. You're gonna be in the picture, so deal with it." She replied.

They waited until Nicole and Henry were in the group then their one of them took the pic with a smile. They took a couple then Jim and Becca signed a magazine for them and handed it to Nic. Becca smiled. "I could get used to being recognized like that.." She whispered as Jim smirked. "It's pretty cool." He said and kissed her cheek. Unbeknownst to them one of the fans was watching and got a picture of it which caused them both to laugh. "That'll be on social media." He said with a shrug. They didn't mind.

Last edited:
Nicole signed the magazine and handed it back to the fans. "I can't wait to see all of you at our concert. It's gonna rock." She winked at them. Henry chuckled. "What, pray tell, is so funny mister?" Nicole asked. He smiled at her. "Nothing. I love you, cuteness." Nicole smiled back. "I love you too, handsome." Henry put his arm around her waist. "No wink for me?" He asked. Nicole kissed him softly. "Of course not. You're special, so you get kisses." She replied.

One of the fans had a little girl who looked up at Becca with a smile. "Hi Becca!" She said with a giggle. Becca's heart warmed as she knelt down. "Hey sweetie! What's your name?" She asked as the little girl answered. "Erin. I'm eight years old! She answered. Becca smiled even more. "It's nice to meet you, Erin. Are you going to the show later? I'd love to see you there." She said and Erin nodded. "Yep! It's my first one!" She said and Becca leaned over, giving her a hug with a tear in her eye. She was overwhelmed by the little girl. "Well I've gotta go. We have to eat before the show so our tummies don't growl while we rock. It was nice talking to you. Let's get a pic!" She said and took out her phone, taking a picture and hugging her one more time and said her goodbyes before they left to go eat. Jim kissed Becca's cheek. "That was very sweet of you, babe."

Last edited:
Nicole bumped Becca's hip with hers. "Look at you, Bec. Such a softie. I'd bet you'd be a great mother." She said with a wink. Henry looked at his phone. "Cuteness, my mom's calling. I gotta take it." He said. Nicole nodded at him. Henry kissed her softly, then stepped aside to take the call.

Becca blushed. "She was too cute. I had to talk with her." She said while Jim walked over to check out a shirt that he liked. Becca looked at him then back to Nic. "I don't know if Jim wants kids. We've been talking about getting a big house when we get the money but that's about it. I think he wants us to concentrate on our career first. Then worry about having babies later." She said with a shrug. "Are you and Hen going to do it again? Jim and I are tonight." She said with a blush and a giggle. Jim came back after paying for the shirt and put it on. "I needed a shirt since I forgot my other one on the bus.." He said with a smirk. Becca ran her hand over his six pack abs. "Should have left it off.."

Nicole covered her eyes. "Ew, good god. Get a room." She said. Henry put his arm around her. "Don't act like that, cuteness. You didn't mind doing it to me last night." He whispered with a wink. Nicole blushed. "First off, that was in private. Secondly, don't be so bold." She said. Henry kissed her ear. "You're adorable when you blush." He said. Nicole turned to Becca. "There's a very high chance we will. Don't forget to use protection if you don't want kids." She joked with a wink.

Becca giggled at them. "Well duh! Oh and if I may give a little advice... Make sure that you pee after. I learned that the hard way." She said as Jim put an arm around her, kissing her lightly. "Love you." He said and Becca smiled. "Love you too. I can't wait to get on stage. How many people do you think will be there?" She asked. Jim shrugged as they found the restaurant, walking in. "I think that there will be at least a few thousand. I don't know though."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back