• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

Once everyone took it in Jim smiled and gave a nod. "That's right. It's an intense feeling and one that you're going to bring out with you onto that stage and we're going to kick their asses." He said a little louder. Becca was starting to get hyped up. Jim looked over she patted her shoulder. "In just mere minutes we are going to be summoned to go kill it. I'm not going to give the usual lovey dovey speech.. Rebecca Alyn.. Are you ready?" He shouted looking her dead in the eye. She was gritting her teeth. "YES!!!" She shouted. Jim got in Nicole's face. "Nicole Jackson are you ready?!?!" He shouted.

The knock came on the door. "5 minutes." The Roadie shouted. Jim took one last look at his bandmates and gave a nod. "That's what I like to hear. Now let's go out there and kill it!" He said and grabbed his guitar. He had others out there for different songs. Becca closed her eyes, getting into the zone. She was fired up.

Nicole whooped and grabbed her guitar. Henry grabbed her hand. "Have I ever told you how hot you are when you're hyped?" He asked. Nicole smiled at him and wagged her finger. "Ah ah ah, Henry. No flirting before our concert. I need to stay focused." She said. Henry pouted. "Not even a good luck kiss?" He asked. Nicole quickly kissed him. "There." She said.

Becca couldn't help but laugh at them. She shook her head and picks up her bass walking to Jim, turning him around and planting a big kiss on him. She held onto him this time so he couldn't push her away. Breaking the kiss she smiled. "I thought you might need that." She said and gently elbowed him in the side with a wink. Jim smiled back. "Thanks baby..." He said and grabbed the doorknob of the bus door. "Just a few minutes guys.." Becca watched him with a smile, looking him over one last time and biting her lip. He always does this to me... Damn it... She thought to herself trying to shake the feeling off. She needed to keep her mind out of the gutter but it was difficult when she was around him.

Last edited:
Nicole winked at Becca. "Let me guess, picturing Jim naked, are we?" She joked. Henry shook his head. "Jesus Nicole. Leave her alone. She needs to focus, unlike certain others who loves to cause mischief before a big event." He said. Nicole batted her eyes. "Whatever do you mean, Henry dear?" She blew him a kiss and laughed. "I just wish we were onstage already. I'm so excited I can burst. My patience is at one percent." Nicole said.

Jim shook his head with a smile, looking back at them. "I swear I've got the biggest bunch of delinquents this world has ever seen." He was about to continue but they got the cue. "Time to go!" He said and opened the door, stepping out and the camera was on him, followed by Becca who playfully tried to bite the camera lens as she passed. The crowd was going nuts when they saw each member on the big screen. Jim gave a look at a stage hand he had talked to prior to the show who gave a nod. Becca ran to her position, a big curtain that was poised to drop stood in front of them while a little intro video played. Jim took a deep breath, his heart raced in his chest as he waited for everyone to get into position.

Henry stayed behind and gave Nicole a thumbs up. She winked at him and got into her position. She couldn't contain the large grin spreading across her face. This is it. The moment we've been waiting for all of our lives. I almost can't believe it. Nicole closed her eyes and took a deep breath to calm herself down a little. She looked carefully at each of the band members. For the first time in her life, she felt complete. There's nothing more that she would want. All Nicole needed were the band and Henry. Life was perfect.

Once everyone was plugged in and ready Jim gave a nod to the announcer who got on an offstage mic. "Alright Tampa!!!!" He shouted. The crowd went nuts. " You wanted 'em and you've got 'em. Savage Groove!!!!" The curtain dropped followed by some pyro as their first song began which was a hard hitting song sung by Becca. Jim listened to the roar of the crowd while playing the song and it gave him goosebumps which helped motivate him. Becca sang confidently never missing a word. Jim played in time with Becca, glancing over at her with a smile. He was so proud of her. When her song ended Jim got on it mic. "Hello Tampa, let me hear you!!" He shouted and was met by a thunderous roar. He smiled and nodded starting another song. Alright.. two songs in. Three more to go. He thought then started singing.

Nicole played along, swaying a little to the music. She nodded her head to the beat and smiled at the crowd. Nicole never thought about it before, but Jim was amazing. She loved his singing voice. Henry watched them with a smile. He couldn't believe he was lucky enough to be engaged to the most beautiful and talented guitarist in the world. The band sounded great, even better than the other times he heard them play.

Jim sang the song while playing, giving a glance at the set list which was taped to the stage behind the footlights so the crowd couldn't see it. When it came time for the lead he smiled. "Ooh take that lead, Nic!" He said stepping away from the mic. He couldn't wait to hear Nicole's singing which was the next song.

Nicole stepped up to the mic, took a deep breath, and started singing. She grabbed the mic with one hand and got into the song. She swung her hips and leaned down to the crowd, winking at some fans. Nicole's body decided to take over and she danced while she sung. Nicole sung loud and confidently, not missing a beat. Her heart was pounding in her chest.

Becca watched Nicole sing. She had an angelic voice and could dance to boot. She was the total package when it came to being an onstage performer. Jim couldn't help but wonder if Mr. Douglas was watching them and if they were impressing him.

The five songs went by in a flash. Soon the time came and Jim sat his guitar in its stand and grabbed the microphone. "Thank you all so much. Now I've got a few things to get off my chest.." He said giving Becca a smile. "Now as you know, Ladies and Gentlemen, Becca and I have been together for quite a long time and that I love her very much." He said which got a few 'Aaawww's' from the women in the crowd. Becca blushed deeply, turning away from the large crowd to hide it but she couldn't. I'm going to clobber him for that during intermission.. She thought to herself. "What you don't know is that we had a little spat earlier and...ahem... I need a drink, hold up everyone." He walks towards the back, taking a drink of water and getting the box from the stage hand who was holding it since they went on stage, pocketing it and walked back to center stage. "Sorry about that. As I was saying we had a little spat earlier and I would like to give the REAL reason why it happened and why, while it IS my fault, I had a very good reason for doing it." He said giving Nicole a wink.

Last edited:
Nicole gasped. Oh my god, he's going to propose in front of everyone! So romantic! Her eyes widened and she nodded at him excitedly. Henry chuckled at Becca's reaction. He was impressed. Henry didn't have to courage to even propose to Nicole in front of her friends, but Jim's doing it in front of a huge crowd. That takes guts.

Jim lowers the mic and takes a couple deep breaths then continues. All eyes were on him and Becca who was clueless. He waves her over to him. "Bec, could you set your bass down and come here please. I've got something important to say.." He said with a smile. She raised an eyebrow but does so and joins him at center stage. He moves the mic away for a moment to say a few private things. "I'm sorry that I hurt you earlier. You're the love of my life and I'll never do it again. Okay?" He said and Becca gives a nod. "Was that really all you had to say? I've already forgiven you, baby. Now let's get back to wor..." He cuts her off and puts the mic back to his mouth. "Bec.... I love you more than you'll ever be able to comprehend. You are my lover and my best friend and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He said with a smile. Becca's eyebrows furrowed. It was starting to slowly sink in. Could it be...? She thought. He waves a stage hand over to hold the mic while he takes the box from his pocket and and gets down on one knee. Becca gasped sharply watching him open it and show the ring. The entire crowd immediately starts cheering. "Rebecca Alyn..... Will you marry me?" He asked as Becca stood there, covering her mouth with her hands, hyperventilating. Tears formed in her eyes. It was really happening. The stage hand held the mic to her while the crowd shouted at her to say yes. She looked out to them shaking with tears streaming down her cheeks. After a few seconds she grabbed the mic from the guy and gave her answer. "YEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!" She screamed. The crowd went wild as Jim stood back up. Becca ran into his arms, kissing him deeply. He kissed back, giving her a couple more before hugging her. "I love you so much, loverboy." She said looking into his eyes. Jim smiled and kissed her one last time. "Love you too, babydoll."

Nicole squealed and jumped on them in a big hug. "Oh my god! I'm so happy for you guys! Took you long enough, Jim. I was wondering how you were gonna pull this off. This is amazing." She said. Henry came onstage as well. "Wow, congrats guys." He said.

Becca was sobbing but they were tears of joy. She hugged Nicole. "I'm so happy... I can't believe that we're engaged.." She said kissing her cheek then hugged Henry, kissing his cheek. She then hugged and kissed Jim one more time. He kissed back and sighed happily. "God of Thunder?" He asked while holding her. She sniffles and gives a nod. "Yes." She smiled and walked to the back to wipe her tears away then walked back to her position, picking up her bass and putting the strap over her head. Once everyone was back at their spots the lights turned off so that there was only a red glow over Becca. She started her spooky bass improvisation that precluded God of Thunder. The crowd started getting into it. She played for a few more minutes then stopped, taking in the adulation that she richly deserved. She then started into it, Jim playing with her as the lights turned back on.

Last edited:
Nicole followed in. She was incredibly happy that Becca was officially going to be her sister. Henry whooped and danced from his spot offstage.

Becca played the song, giving evil smiles on some of the lyrics. When the song was over she gave a bow as the crowd cheered for her and the band. Jim got on the mic, giving her props. "Rebecca Alyn ladies and gentlemen! Give it up!" Becca holds up a piece sign with her tongue out. Jim smiled big. He was so proud of her. "Aahhh I am loving you tonight!" Jim said to the crowd. "You sure know how to make a band feel welcome!" The crowd cheered more with one woman yelling 'I love you, Jim!' Which made him blush.

Nicole laughed. "Well Jim, you made quite an impression on the ladies. I believe a few of them wish they were, how would you say, in your pants?" She joked with a wink. Henry glared at her. He'd have to talk to her about that later. When did she get such a dirty mind? Nicole laughed at herself and threw up a fist. "Woo! You're the best, Tampa!" She yelled.

Becca gave Nicole a 'what the hell?!?!' look She'd have a word with her when they took intermission. They played a few more songs then Jim got on the mic again. "Thank you so much, Tampa!" He said with a big smile. "We are going to take a short intermission but don't go away. The fun's not over!" He says and walks off stage towards the bus to take a break. Becca followed, giving Nicole a dirty look when she passed. She wasn't happy.

Nicole only shrugged and followed them to the bus. Henry shook his head at her. "Nicole, why would you say that? Do you realize how inappropriate that was? Especially since he and Becca are engaged?" He asked. Nicole glanced at him. "It was just a joke. It didn't mean anything." She said. Henry sighed. "I love you, but sometimes you can be really dense." He said. Nicole rolled her eyes.

Becca comes in and looks at the driver. "Leave...." She said and he does so quickly. Jim saw her face and stood up ready to stand between them even though he felt like Nicole deserved whatever Becca did to her. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!?!" She shouted while getting into Nicole's face. She was livid. "Our FIRST concert and you say that?!?! How old are you?!!!"

Nicole crossed her arms. "I'm sure you know the answer to that question, Bec. Look, it was only a joke. You don't have to get so upset. I was just having a little fun." She said. Henry stood behind Nicole, ready to intervene if needed. Becca seemed really angry. Angrier than he's ever seen her.

Jim shook his head. "Just a joke...." Becca clenched her fist wanting to go after Nicole. She tries to fight the urge. "And you did your little 'joke' on the same night that Jim and I get engaged..." She said pacing back and forth. "ON THE NIGHT THAT I GET ENGAGED!!! YOU LITTLE BITCH!" She turned to go after Nicole but Jim steps in front of her, picking her up to keep her from harming Nicole.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back