• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

Nicole took a step back. Henry grabbed her arm and pulled her off the bus. "What the hell is her problem?" Nicole asked. Henry shook his head, running his hand through his hair. "Nicole, what you said was completely out of line. I honestly can't believe you'd say that. And the fact that you don't see the problem...just wait for Becca to calm down then apologize." He said. Nicole gave a short laugh. "Ha! Apologize to her? For having fun? It's not my fault she's a buzz kill." She said. Henry studied her. "I don't know what's gotten into you, but it had better be fixed when my parents get here. I don't want their first impression of you to be...this." He gestured to her. Nicole clenched her fists. "Whatever. I don't need this. I'll be back." She turned around and walked off. "Nicole!" Henry yelled after her. She ignored him. Henry sighed heavily.

Jim held onto Becca who was screaming at him to let her go. "BECCA GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF DAMN IT!!" He shouted while setting her down on the couch forcefully and holding her arms. "You need to settle down NOW!" Becca shook her head. Her eyes showed nothing but hate. The best night of her life and Nicole crashed it. "Let me go, Jim...." She said softly, breathing heavily. "I want to tear her apart.." She struggled to get free but Jim held her down. "You are going to sit there and calm down. I'm pissed off too but we are not going to turn this into a fist fight. Got me?" He says.

Nicole ran a hand through her hair and blew out a breath. "I guess what I said was a little out there, but it wasn't that bad, was it? Geez, I made Becca so mad. I've never seen her like that. I bet she hates me. Isn't that nice?" She stopped in front of a bar and considered going in. "A few drinks won't hurt. Besides, I could use some alcohol to get through the rest of this day." Nicole went inside, sat down, and ordered a beer.

Henry tried calling Nicole's cell, but she didn't answer. He went into the bus and watched Jim and Becca. "I hate to interrupt your moment of wrath Becca, but Nicole's gone. I don't know where she went and she won't answer my calls. You're justified to be angry, both of you are, but with Nicole in the mood she's in, it's not a good idea for her to be wandering around alone." He said.

Jim groaned while holding Becca down. Becca smiled cockily at him. "See? If you'd let me have at her this all would have been resolved. I would have beaten her up and we'd all be back on stage.. Albeit with one bloody little redhead.." She said as Jim scowled at her. "Shut up, Rebecca.." He said as he tried to think of what to do. He looked to Henry. "Go get some security. They'll stay here with Becca then you and I are going to look for Nicole." He said trying to keep his head. Becca gritted her teeth.

Last edited:
Henry nodded and quickly got some security to stay with Becca. He was starting to worry about Nicole. She was unpredictable when she was pissed off.

Nicole finished her fifth drink and slammed the cup on the table. She stood, but the room swayed a little. "Crap. I'm drunk as hell." A random man came over and offered his help. She pushed him away. "Back off. I'm fine." She snarled. Nicole went to the bartender. "Give me another drink. Now." She demanded. The bartender studied her. "I don't think so, but I will call a cab for you. You're really wasted." She said. Nicole glared at her. "I'm. Fine." The bartender picked up a phone. "Sure you are." Nicole picked up a cup and threw it at the bartender who ducked and the cup shattered. "Hey, if you're going to make a scene, you need to leave!" She yelled. Nicole flipped her off and left. "To hell with everyone." She muttered.

Jim sighed while holding onto Becca. His dream was falling apart at the seams. He wanted to let Becca go so she could go after her but he knew that she'd only start more of a scene. What am I going to do...? He thought to himself. All that I ever wanted was to be a rockstar.. Becca studied his eyes while sitting there and she saw hurt in them. She saw embarrassment and confusion. She started to cry, leaning her head on his chest. Jim let her go slowly and hugged her. "I want to go home, Jim..." She said sobbing.

Last edited:
Henry came back with a security guard. "Jim, if you need to stay awhile with Becca, go ahead. I'll go look for Nicole and meet you back here." He said keeping his gaze on Jim. Henry checked his phone quickly to see if Nicole texted or called back yet. Nothing.

Nicole stopped by a building and heaved. She held onto the wall and bent over. Nicole used the back of her hand to wipe a little away. She sat down and looked around. "I'm lost. Just great. How did everything go so wrong?" Nicole pulled her legs to her chest and sighed. "I guess I really messed up this time. I'll apologize as soon as I get back. Maybe then I won't be so drunk. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'd never say such a thing any other time." She rested her head on her arms and took deep breaths.

Jim held onto Becca who was weeping in his arms. He'd not seen that side of her in a longtime. "I'm going to go find her okay?" He said as Becca gave a nod. "I love you..." He whispers and kissed her cheek. Becca hesitantly let go of him. "I love you too... Please come back.." She said walking back to the bedroom and shutting and locking the door, falling onto the bed and crying into a pillow. Jim turned to Henry. "Let's go find her..." He said and leaves to go find his cousin. Not knowing that she was drunk and in possible danger.

Last edited:
Nicole heard footsteps stop in front of her and lifted her head. She squinted at a man with a large smile. "Hello there. Are you lost, ma'am?" He asked. Nicole rolled her eyes. "Forget it. Keep moving." She said. He kneeled in front of her. "Are you drunk? Need a lift?" Nicole glared at him and stood. "Drunk, yes. Need a lift, no. Leave me alone." She said and turned to leave. The man grabbed her arm. "Just let me help, pretty lady." He said. Nicole tried to pull her arm away, but his grip only tightened.

Henry looked around. "Man Jim, I'm worried. Who knows what she's gotten herself into. I shouldn't have let her walk off alone. What was I thinking? Now she won't answer my calls or anything. She could be in danger right now and I'm not there to protect her." He said getting frustrated.

Jim sighed and shook his head. "You're right. You should have gone with her but it's too late now. We're up to our hips in shit but we've got to stay cool." He said while they searched for her. He walked into a random shop. Some girls gasped when they saw who it was. "Excuse me.. Have you seen a red haired woman pass by here?" He asked one of the cashiers. She shook her head. "I'm sorry no. Would you like me to call the police to help you?" She asked but Jim waves it off. "No no. Thank you, ma'am." He said and left the shop. If he knew the trouble that Nicole was in he would have taken the offer.

Nicole's eyes widened. "Let go of me, bastard. You don't know who I am. I'm part of a famous band and my bandmates are looking for me as we speak." She said. The man stepped closer. "Then we'll have to disappear fast." He said. Nicole kicked him in the crotch. He released her with a growl and she ran. Nicole shakily took out her phone and called Jim. She was still stumbling a little, but her encounter with the man sobered her. Nicole glanced behind her and saw the man chasing her. "Crap crap crap. Jim, pick up."

Jim heard his phone ringing while he and Henry searched for Nicole. He took it out and saw that it was her. "Hen hold on! She's calling me!" He answered quickly. "Where the hell are you?!?!" He shouted like a parent.

Nicole was breathing heavily. "Jim, thank god. I'm being chased by a creepy guy. He was trying to abduct me, but I kicked him in his balls and ran. You've got to help me." She pleaded. She felt hot tears rolling down her cheeks. The man was yelling at her and was starting to catch up to her.

"Oh my god.... We're on our way!" He said and hung up. "Henry we need to move! Some guy is trying to kidnap her!" He said and took off running listening for her screams.

Back on the bus Becca wept into a pillow while watching TV. She felt heartbroken and scared. A couple more guards had entered the bus and were standing by the door. Soon Robert came on and knocked on the door. "Miss Alyn, it's Robert. Are you alright?" He asked calmly. Becca shook her head still crying. "No......" She said with a shaky voice. "I want Jim. I want Nicole.. I want to go home, Robert!" She said. Robert gave a sigh. The celebrity life had gotten to them already. Why did they choose this profession? He thought. They're just kids. They're going to be chewed up and spit out..

Henry took off running with Jim. Oh god, I should have went with her. This is all my fault. We have to find her, he thought.

Nicole was getting tired. Her legs were screaming for her to stop. She tripped over an uneven part of the sidewalk and fell, scraping her knee. The man was immediately on top of her, his hands closing around her neck. Nicole pushed at his hands, gasping. The man leaned down and kissed her, his hands leaving her neck to restrain her hands. Nicole bit his lip hard, drawing blood. He yelped and she seized the opportunity. "Help! Someone help me please! Jim! Henry!" She screamed. The man slapped her and started choking her again.

Jim heard her scream and ran in the direction, stumbling a bit as he ran. He was going to destroy whoever was trying to harm Nicole. They found her and Jim gave the guy a football kick as hard as he could to the side, causing him to cry out.

On the bus Robert sat with Becca who was still upset. "I'm so sorry, Miss Alyn.." He said with a frown. Becca was worried sick about the whole band. "Why, Robert..? Why did all this have to happen?" She asked. Her makeup was completely messed up with some of it on the pillow from her crying into it.

Henry was about to jump on the man, but Nicole reached for him. "Henry." She sobbed. Henry hugged her tight. "I'm here, my love. It's okay. That bastard won't touch you again. I'm so sorry, cuteness. I left you alone. This is my fault." He said. Nicole cried into his chest. She shook her head. "No, I pushed you away. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for acting so crazy and immature." She said.

Jim threw the guy to the ground and started beating him senseless. Each punch he threw was filled with hate and rage. He was madder than he was at David and that's saying something. The police soon arrived at the scene and stopped Jim, holding him. He struggled. "This guy was attacking her. Nicole! Tell them!!"

Last edited:
Nicole sniffled. "That's right. He attacked me. He tried to kidnap me, but I ran and he chased me. I tripped which is how I scraped my knee and he started choking me...and...slapping me." She broke down in tears again. Henry clenched his fists. "I should kill him. I would've killed him if I had gotten my hands on him." He snarled.

They let Jim go and arrested the attacker. The police came over to question Jim and Nicole. Jim told his side of the story then walked over and shook his head at Nic. He felt sympathy for her but was still upset. "Are you okay? Let's get you taken care of..." He said and patted Henry on the shoulder. "Thanks for the help, man... You've more than earned your place in this group.." He said and started worrying about Becca.

Henry nodded. Nicole wiped her cheeks. "Jim, I'm sorry. I don't know why I said that, but it won't happen again, I swear." She said. Henry rubbed her back.

Jim sighed and gave a nod. "I'll accept your apology but I'm not going to forget this...." He said looking to her. "Not for a while.. I can't say what Becca will say so be prepared." He said and started on the way back to the tour bus. He texted Becca. We found her. She's a little banged up but she's okay.. He kept his phone in his hand, expecting a reply. He knew that the crowd would boo when they heard that the show was going to end prematurely and it made him sick. Becca texted back Please come back.. I miss you. I want to go home. Jim read the text and his eyes watered, replying. We are...

Henry and Nicole followed Jim. "I ruined everything, didn't I? Somehow I manage to do that a lot."She said. Henry put his arm around her. " No hun. You didn't ruin everything. Just a lot, but it'll be okay." He said. Nicole looked at him. "Becca hates me, Hen. Did you see the way she looked at me? She wanted to kill me, maybe even literally. There's no way she'll forgive me."

Jim walked silently back to the bus and got on without saying a word. Becca heard the door open and ran out of the bedroom hugging him as tight as she could. He hugged back saying nothing. He too just wanted to go home and forget this night ever happened. Everything was ruined. He would make a video explanation in the coming days.

Nicole stayed by the door. Becca looked so upset. Because of her. Henry put his hand on her back. "She doesn't hate you, Nicole. Just apologize. I'm sure she'll forgive you." He said. Nicole bit her lip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back