• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

Becca reluctantly let go of her disappointed that she wasn't staying. Jim narrowed his eyes as he slipped back into his normal self. "You call me at the first sign of trouble. I'll come and mess them up like I did David." He said as Becca took his hand. "She's a big girl. She can take care of herself, honey. Come on let's go eat. I'm starved." She said and started pulling him toward the door. As they passed Jim looked to Nicole. "One call. That's all it will take." He said and went inside.

Nicole got in her car and drove to the police station. Okay Nicole. You can do this. Jim's only a phone call away. Right. She went inside and approached an officer. "Um, hi. I'm here to give my statement against David Strouss." The officer pointed her towards an office. She went to it, an officer inside. He looked at her. "Hi, can I help you?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm here to give my statement against David Strouss. The guy you guys arressted last night." She replied. The officer gestured towards the empty chair.

Jim was concerned about Nicole. After they ordered Becca took his hand. "She's okay, sweetie. You can't be her guard dog forever. Please believe me." Jim sighed and gave a nod. "I swear if he gets ahold of her he'll be pushing up daisies. He's lucky that she called me off of him." He said and Becca shivered. She knew how mean he could be. Especially when it came to his family. "So.... are you excited about tomorrow? I am. I can't wait." She said changing the subject. Jim nodded. "I have an idea for a bass solo. I recently learned KISS' God of Thunder on guitar and I was thinking maybe you could open it up with that creepy solo that you did at the last show." He said as Becca started thinking of how she did it. It was largely improvisation but she could throw something together. "That would be epic." She said with a smile. Jim put his phone on the table. "You think you could sing it too? Do you feel comfortable doing that?" He asked. Becca felt a slight chill go down her spine. She had only sang a couple of songs prior and she wasn't that confident in her singing. "I suppose.. I haven't really sang that much.. I'll try it. "

Last edited:
Nicole took a deep breath. "Okay, all you have to do is tell me what happened. Then, we'll need you to identify him. It's just protocol. Can you handle that?" The officer asked. Nicole nodded. "I can." She told the officer the events of last night, leaving out the part where Jim and co beat David. The officer took notes. "Follow me and you'll identify him. Then, you'll be able to go home." Nicole followed the officer with shaking hands. Maybe I should call Jim. But he's with Nicole. Should I just handle this alone? Nicole bit her lip.

As they were eating Jim kept thinking about Nicole. He felt like she was his sister and she might as well have been. Becca looked at her phone sending her Niece a text. I have a new BF, honey. 😃She said and sent it. She snuck a quick picture of Jim while he ate. "You okay? You look perturbed." She asked although she knew. Her phone went off and she checked it, laughing lightly. Her Niece said Who is it?!?! He won't be as good as Jim! Becca sent the picture she took she sat her phone back down Anticipating her Niece to freak out. "You might get a text here in about thirty seconds. Sorry." She said and went back to eating.

Last edited:
The officer took Nicole into a small room with a glass window. On the other side of the window stood four men. As soon as her eyes landed on David, she felt like she couldn't breathe. I can't do this. Nicole took out her phone and called Jim.

Jim's phone went off and it was Becca's Niece which caused him to chuckle and shake his head lightly. She said You'd better not be mean to my Auntie again or you'll have to answer to me!!! 😝 So glad that you two are back together! He took Becca's hand and kissed it. "Love you, baby." He said as his phone started ringing. He checked it then answered. "What's up? Whose ass needs kicked this time?" He asked. Becca reached in her purse to get the money to pay and went up to the counter.

Nicole started hyperventilating. "Jim, I'm at the station to identify David, but I don't think I can do it. I'm literally freaking out right now. I-I can't breathe." Her hands started shaking.

"Sit tight we'll be right there." He said and hung up. "Come on, hon we gotta go." He said and left a five on the table before hurrying out the door. "Keep the change. Sorry." Becca said and followed to the car, buckling up and they leave for the station. Within fifteen minutes they arrived and walked in. The guard at the desk stopped them. "Can I help either of you? " He asked and Jim gave a nod. "Yes. My cousin is here to identify a man that broke into her place and attacked her." He said simply. The guard pointed him in the direction. They quickly joined her. Becca hugged her. "It's okay. He's going away." She said while Jim looked at the guys. David looked the worst of all of them. All bruised up.

Nicole took deep breaths and hugged Becca back. "I know, I know. It's just...Every time I see him all these horrible memories came rushing back at me. I don't think I can do this, guys. Maybe we should leave." She said.

Jim pointed him out to the policeman who nodded. "That's the one that broke in. He threw all of her stuff all over the place and attacked her." He said as Becca held onto Nicole. "Alright. Would you be willing to testify, Miss Jackson? " The policeman asked. Jim stared at David even though he couldn't see him. He wanted to go after him again.

Nicole's eyes returned to David and she shivered. "I have to. He deserves to be locked up." She replied.

The policeman gives a nod. "Okay. That's all we need. You can go." He said and they left the station. "He just looks like a creep.. With a very punchable face.." Becca said to Jim who was trying to shake off the feelings he had. "You've no idea, hon. I mean you saw his face and that was me being merciful. He deserves worse." He said and looked at Nicole. "You okay? He'll be going away for quite a longtime if the law has any say in it."

Last edited:
Nicole nodded. "The farther away I get from him, the better. I can't wait until he's behind bars. But, that's enough about me. What about you guys? Is there a wedding in your future?" She teased playfully elbowing Becca.

Becca laughed at her comment. "We just got back together!" She said although she did love Jim a LOT and wouldn't object to a wedding down the road. "I do, however, have a night planned where it's just us in the very near future." She said giving a wink at Jim. He smirked. "Name a time, babydoll. I'll make it happen." He said and took her hand. Becca stopped. "What about you? Do you have any guys lined up?" She asked Nicole. "We can't have you being a third wheel."

Last edited:
Nicole waved away her comment. "No way, romance isn't in my future. The only special guy I need is Jim. Not to mention, all I can handle. I almost feel sorry for you, Becca, but I'm sure you can handle him." She decided to go for a joke even though the thought of being alone forever saddened her.

"Great, I'm being ganged up on by two women..." He said as he stopped up look up at the clear, blue sky. "Just think, girls.. By tomorrow night we could be rockstars. With fans coming to see us and all that... We could meet Ozzy.." He said with a light laugh. Becca walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist, resting her head on his shoulder. "It'll be epic. As long as we have you as our leader. "

Jim nodded in agreement. "You're right about that. I'm a little nervous. I don't know what I'll do when like.... We exit a music store after picking out guitars or something and a whole bunch of people come running at us, wanting pictures and autographs and stuff." He said with concern. "I guess that's why celebs have bodyguards."

Nicole laughed. "Who needs bodyguards. I wouldn't mind giving autographs. You worry too much, Jim. Live a little." She bumped his shoulder with hers.

"She's right, babe." Becca said as she let go on him and looked up to the sky. "Don't you think people wanting your autograph would be cool? Pictures, handshake etc?" She asked and Jim shrugged. "Yeah that would be cool. You two are right. I can tell you right now I'm not going to be a jerk to people. You always hear about that. " He said and smirked. "Hopefully you two don't wind up in rehab." He said laughing.

Nicole playfully glared at him. "Excuse me? If anything, you'd end up in rehab, mister I-can-knock-you-out-in-one-go. Either you or Becca. I'm an angel. I'll be the crowd favorite."

Becca laughed and smacked Nicole's arm playfully. "Why would I be in rehab? Unless I'm with Jim trying to reel him back to reality. " She said taking his hand. " I agree that you will be the cute one, Nicole. The one that all of the guys will be going after." She said as Jim nodded in agreement. "I've a feeling that she will be the one that people will have their eyes on." He said referring to her guitar playing abilities. "Anyway, what shall we do now? Hit up the music store? I'm up for anything. Just as long as it doesn't involve David.." He said in an irritated voice.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back