• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

Time skip to home
He collapses on his bed and scrolls through his texts messages.”Why so many from my brothers” he texts them back. Then again he lived in America and his family were in Korea

Nicole tossed her hair. "I am pretty cute, aren't I?" She laughed at herself. "Hm, I think we should check up on Adam now. Besides, we need to tell him the great news. Then, we should practice for tomorrow."

Jim took his phone out and sent Adam a text. Dude, we're playing at Kelly's tomorrow night. There's going to be a record exec scouting all of the bands and it's our chance to be signed. Practicing tonight. My place. He sent it and put his phone back in his pocket. "Alright let's go. Meet us back at the house." He said as he and Becca hopped in his car. "What will you be wearing tomorrow night, hon?" He asked while driving. Becca thought it over. "Probably black. That seems to be a good 'rockstar' color. What about you?" She asked. Jim shrugged. "Probably black too. I think you might be on to something."

(I’m going be on and off as I have work
He had fallen back to sleep not hearing his phone go off. He lives in a small apartment due to not having much money due to treatments. Pictures of his family are everywhere and he lives with his cat Lily who is a orange tabby.

(That's fine. No biggie whatsoever. ) Once they got to Jim's place they went in to the band room. "Your bass in in the corner behind Adam's drum set where you left it." He said and Becca went to get it, setting the case on the floor gently. She loved this instrument. She undid the snaps on it, opening the case and there laid her blue Rickenbacker Bass. "I never grow tired of seeing this.." She said as she picked it up. She had paid a pretty penny for it and was proud of it. Jim leaned against the wall watching her as she took it out of the case along with its strap. She puts the bass on, plugging it into an amp.

Nicole parked her car at Jim's, went inside, and into the band room. When she seen Becca with her bass, she got excited. I get to see Becca play! It's been so long, but I bet she still sounds amazing, she thought. Nicole smiled at Jim watching Becca and sat on a chair.

He wakes up and looks at the messages and texts back” I’m going to be an hour late I’m really tired and need a nap at the moment.” After that he goes back to sleep for an hour.

Becca tuned the bass then took a deep breath, cracking her knuckles. "Could you turn the lights down a bit, babe?" She asked while stepping gently on a pedal that would give it a creepier sound. Jim turned the lights off then plugged a multicolored string of lights which aided in the mood. Becca then took ahold of the guitar and started to play slowly, the sound of it was thunderous as she played. It almost sounded evil as she steps on another pedal, giving it a distorted sound. She played for a few minutes then stopped before going into God of Thunder. She stopped seconds later and giggled. "How was that? Creepy enough for you? "

Jim got the text and okays Adam's nap before looking up at Becca. "That's exactly what I'm talking about, hon. If you could do that tomorrow night I think the exec will be very impressed." He said looking to Nicole.

Nicole smiled. "Becca, that was amazing. I actually got chills, no lie. You're gonna blow that exec away. Knock their socks off. Blow their minds. If they wear pants, you'll blow the pants off 'em. Do you catch my drift, so to speak?" She said.

He wakes up and goes back over to his house. “ Hi guys” he looks better but with bed hair. He looks around not remembering where he placed his drum sticks.

Becca blushed and smiled. "Thanks Nic. I get your drift. Both of your opinions mean a lot. Thank you." She said setting her bass down on the stand. Jim took her hand, pulling her to him and kissed her softly. She returned it and sighed happily. "You know that we can't be kissing on stage, right?" She said and Jim nodded. "I know. Wouldn't look professional." He said and let go of her hand and walking over, grabbing his guitar. He looked to Nicole. "Want to give us a taste of your skills? "

Jim looked over just as Adam walked in. "Hey man. Glad that you could make it." He said while tuning his guitar. The whole band was there and things were looking up. He was excited.

“Hey I don’t remember where I placed my drumsticks “ as he walks to his drums and not seeing them there. He starts looking around for them.

Nicole picked up her guitar and smiled at Adam. "Hey Adam. Wish I could help, but I haven't seen them." She said. Nicole tuned her guitar and played to the same beat Becca played. She smiled to herself as she played. Nicole got really into it, then stopped in the same place as Becca. She stayed in place for a moment, lost in the ringing of her guitar. Oh yeah, a girl can get used to this, she thought.

“It’s fine. I think I have a spare in my car” he goes and finds his spare. He comes back and gets in position behind his drums.

Jim gives a smile. "We're looking good so far. Let's go though that song now that everyone is in position. On four. One two three four!" He said and started God of Thunder listening to the sound. Becca follows in time, closing her eyes and feeling the flow of the music.

Nicole joins in, smiling at everyone. The band was finally back together. Hopefully, for the rest of their lives, or at least until retirement. If that was a thing for rockstars.

Jim swayed with the music while they played. Each instrument in rhythm with the other. He glanced at the girls giving a smile. Then to Adam. They were going to blow the roof off of Kelly's and he knew it. When the song ended he gave a sigh of happiness. "We are going to blow the other bands away and get signed. I can see it now. The hottest new band that is sweeping the nation. Savage Groove." He said picturing it in his mind.

“We need to figure out our design we are going to use.” As he swirls his drumsticks in his hand. He hadn’t been in the group that long only for like a couple months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back