• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus - OOC/Character Thread

Main
Here
Thank you, Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi . I am really hoping that this game continues on for a while. Too many fizzle out after only a few posts, leaving me downhearted and dejected, a sad little Psychie, and no one wants that!

Nonialba Nonialba Is the grey haired human a woman? Are there any other human women in here? Just trying to see if anyone would jump out as being Tarina

Yeah, sorry, was out today for my little brother's birthday, I'll get it up early tomorrow!
Ayee! double birthday trouble! XD radical!!

Haha, Gill is so fun to play right now. I feel like it was funny to turn the "brooding edgy character in the corner" ontop of its head with an armor-clad man just keeping watch over his friends!

Just to remind you, I'll wait three days for a reply before removing someone from the game. Unless a player tells me that their reply is going to be delayed due to xxx reason. Thanks :)

Just to remind you, I'll wait three days for a reply before removing someone from the game. Unless a player tells me that their reply is going to be delayed due to xxx reason. Thanks :)
Yeah, apologies again, I lost track of how many days it had been.
Do we roll in here, in the IC thread, or using our own dice?

I usually roll in the IC thread unless otherwise directed not to. Do you know how to use the dice roller here?

I usually roll in the IC thread unless otherwise directed not to. Do you know how to use the dice roller here?
Yupp, that's what I meant! IC thread sounds like a safe bet though.

Yeah roll IC, I will point out I don't take critical successes on skill checks, it's only on attack rolls that I take them. Otherwise, it's just a very good roll :)

I am one of the people that do not know how to use the dice roller. XD I played in an RP a long long time ago when RPN was young with the dice roller.
Can you teach me?

I am one of the people that do not know how to use the dice roller. XD I played in an RP a long long time ago when RPN was young with the dice roller.
Can you teach me?
It's quite simple. After you make a post, you go into the edit mode on it and down on the lower left side of the post is now the option to 'Throw Dice'. It gives you a prompt for the number of dice to roll, along with the faces of the dice. There is also a spot at the top of the dice roller window to add a reason for the roll, so you can differentiate between a Stealth and Acrobatics roll that you are making at the same time, for example.

It's quite simple. After you make a post, you go into the edit mode on it and down on the lower left side of the post is now the option to 'Throw Dice'. It gives you a prompt for the number of dice to roll, along with the faces of the dice. There is also a spot at the top of the dice roller window to add a reason for the roll, so you can differentiate between a Stealth and Acrobatics roll that you are making at the same time, for example.
I think I did it!
Let's goooo terrible roll!!
al9xjex6gl261.png

Question Nonialba Nonialba - would "understanding and countering scams" likely be an Intelligence skill, or (say) Insight / Deception?

(Ooh, wow, I have not subscribed to this thread and I really ought to!)

Last edited:
I would rule it as say you're looking at a building and you want to find out if it's got scam/shady intentions and you want to investigate, it would be an investigation check. If you want to get a read on someone to try and figure out their intent, then insight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back