• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy BackAlley Life

Artorias

A realistic, Idealistic, masochistic Genius
Its London the year is 2020 The repopulation experiment failed and lead to the side effect of Bio-Terroits being created.

These terrorist are hunted down by the British military branches Fade and Light. These Terrorists are not terrorist though, there just people given strange powers and transformations due to the failure of the experiment.

There is hope for them though they can blend in

Fight on there own

Or join the underground gang Pulse.

Pulse is a home a family for all these labled Bio-terrorists who never asked to become a werewolf of gain fire powers or control blood or ect. Some of the people here live in peace and some scavenge for supplies, some join jobs and make money for the gang well others fight against the military.

(This is a freerome Meta-Human life sim. Who is interested) @ScytheMeister7 @Memios Bonavich

I am so taking that control's blood thing if you decide to start this. Imma Deadman Wonderland it do it'll be restricted and not all crazy

That's great please tag in anyone you think might be interested then have them do the same. We can get a chain thing going on and drum up viewing, which will mean more players. :-)

Definitely interested. What are the parameters revolving around powers? I want to start working on mine.

I'm soooooo joining this~ Might use a younger, like 15 year, version of Falmet (now a separate char from Memios).

*****Also I'll reply to the 1x1 soon. I'm actually creating an entirely new char for it. :3 Lucky bum. @Marvelous Chester *****

It seems we have quite a few people interested great. I'll put it together sometime today.

I don't know other then the fact they were booth given subtitles and slight tweaks to the game and the mobile version still hasn't been translated they also have a few spinoff games before games 2 and three which are still Japanese only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back