• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Back from the dead (MxF / Long-term)

ikigai

Greetings, all. It's been a minute.

After several failed attempts to get my hobby-of-old up and running again, I'm lowering my own personal standards; I'm just eager to write. In the spirit of directness, I'll keep the rules brief.

- Must be over 21. I'm almost thirty, enough said.
- M/F only for our central pairing; otherwise I'm very LGBTQ+ friendly and am happy to explore potential supporting role relationships.
- Third-person, past-tense only. On that note, I expect literate (as in its true definition) grammar.
- I'm looking to write as a female lead. I'll play any and all characters otherwise. I don't double in the "you scratch my back, I scratch yours" sense, but I will write large casts of characters.
- Quality over quantity, I can't emphasize this enough. I'm looking for an average post to be a couple paragraphs; I'm not in the same place mentally where I can churn out novellas like I used to. Maybe when I'm inspired I'll spin one up, but I'd prefer there be no expectations of such and I'll reciprocate as much.
- I'm looking for dark, twisted stories. If those aren't your cup of tea we probably aren't a good match.
- No furries; this is pretty much my only hard line.
- Lastly, don’t be weird. I’ve been roleplaying for a long time and had my fair share of near-assaulting exchanges. For any potential creeps that may be deterred: I’ve found my soulmate and I’m a bitter feminist. I have a zero tolerance policy with that behavior.

Now, for roleplay ideas; if you have an idea that fits the same 'vibe' of what I'm looking for, feel free to suggest it. If any of the pairings interest you, let me know and I may have an idea for it.

. Demon/Human
. Satan/Human
. Vampire/Human
. Supervillain/Hero (or sidekick)

. Hades/Persephone

. Mafia member/Law's family
. Cult leader/Sacrifice
. Stalker/Victim (think 'You')

. Arcane
. Baldur's Gate 3
. Game of Thrones/ASOIAF
. The Sopranos-inspired