• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Back At It Again - Looking for 1x1

I'm possibly interested in 'aged to perfection' and/or a whole host of your other ideas. It would be awesome to chat with you some more about these!

hey there! i would love to do a mxm pairing with you if youre still looking for a partner.
i particularly like the badboy x badboy pairing, or the teen jerk x nerd. i can play any of the roles, too! pm me if youre interested!

Hiya, I would love to do an Alpha, Beta, Omega verse with you although I'd prefer to double to enable myself to play an omega as well since that's what I prefer but I can always double with an alpha. I also have a beta character sitting around that I've never had the opportunity to use. I like you have a preference for MxM so I guess that works well.
I look forward to hearing from you

i just joined this site like 2 weeks ago, and it has been hard to find a roleplayer who catches my interest on this site. i do prefer roleplaying bxb/mxm, and do prefer writing paragraphs. but i have yet reached the 10+ post thing to get to private messaging. i don't know if it is to late to ask of any rp, but i hope it isn't. *Interested in basically any plot*.

i just joined this site like 2 weeks ago, and it has been hard to find a roleplayer who catches my interest on this site. i do prefer roleplaying bxb/mxm, and do prefer writing paragraphs. but i have yet reached the 10+ post thing to get to private messaging. i don't know if it is to late to ask of any rp, but i hope it isn't. *Interested in basically any plot*.
Hello! I'd love to try and talk further about these things (even though you still have to make ten posts). Anyways, was there any couple plots or ideas in particular that caught your eye? (You did say you were interested in ankmost snythjng but I did want to know if you were craving anything in particular.)

Hello! I'd love to try and talk further about these things (even though you still have to make ten posts). Anyways, was there any couple plots or ideas in particular that caught your eye? (You did say you were interested in ankmost snythjng but I did want to know if you were craving anything in particular.)
i most likely thought i could make my 10 post in this thread. anyways, couple plots i have had in mind were a couple you have mentioned, jerk x nerd is something i'd probably be interested, because i have always liked the opposites attract plots, basically anything like that

and do you have any advice on how to make 10+ posts without it being considered spam? what did you do to make it up to the goal?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back