• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Back At It Again - Looking for 1x1

Hey!

I am super interested in the Owned plot!

Can ou shoot me at PM if you're open?

We might fit together very well! Here's what I am interested in from your thread:

Disney Revamped

I've actually done a very much darker MxM Cinderella that I LOVED I could dig up the thread (it got abandoned D:) if you wanted to see we had loads of characters each it was amazing, would love to do something similar 

Alpha/Beta/Omegaverse 

I actually have ideas for this as well. Mainly I like the idea of a Omega going into heat unexpectedly when trapped with an Alpha and bonding, then deciding to keep the bond and building a romance afterwards

I have a random idea for MxM if your interested involving Wrestlers

Let me know~

I'm interested in something maybe. (I like the GenderconfusedxTransgender idea...since I often play nonbinary characters.) Also MxM is totally me.

Hey I'd be interested in a couple of these. Even might have a couple pairings not on the list

Never done an omegaverse RP before, but I know how it works and I've been craving a really good MxM rp lately. We can discuss other aspects of the RP if you're interested! I'm game for anything and really bored (so you know I'll respond pretty often).

Always down for mxm. 

I'm fond of demonxhuman, badxbad, or pirates and in general my characters have a tendency to be doms, though i can play more submissive as well. 

If you're still looking, I'm really interested with Demon x Human or any cliche, slice of life romance, really XD

Anything slice of life honestly speaking. Can be historical or present day. I normally do MxF, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back