• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Back At It Again - Looking for 1x1

Oh, we have! Sorry if I had dropped you before, I have a been off and on roleplaying for awhile. I'm on a roleplay kick right now! Haha.
I think we should have a roleplay centered around the polyamory relationship. That could be an exciting new idea. I have yet to try it out as well.
Oh no, I meant it as in because the site was down for a bit! Don't worry about that.

So for the polyamory would you want to double when it comes to characters?

Yeah! Doubling would work, we each play a guy and girl, or two chick, or two males. Whatever you decide you want your pairing to be!
Would this be two couples involved in each other or more of like a switch where Characters A and B are a couple and B is involved wth C. C and D is a couple and D is involved with A.

I’m looking for a 1x1 partner, as you can tell. So, let’s get down to it.

What I'm looking for in an rp partner:
- Can preferably write 2+ paragraphs.
- Decent use of spelling and grammar
- Responds often, or often enough

However, I am most interested in partners with advanced writing skills, 3+ paragraphs, and a writing level 9th grade or above.

So, personally, I can write a lot, to be completely honest, but I can only write as much as I’m given to reply to. So, there you go. I’ll do MxF or MxM, I don’t really like FxF.

On another note, if you want to mix plots, I'd be fine with that. Violence? I'm fine with that, too (since I have no limits). I am always fine with adding romance. I have no limits on word use, but a little limit when it comes to extreme violence (i.e. slowly piercing large metal hooks through someone's skin). I can also do side characters/multiple characters. I tend to like MxM and FxM, specifically leaning more towards MxM. I'm also certainly not new to roleplaying. I'm pretty much desperate for some new one on ones, hopefully my ad will be answered and kindle some roleplays that won't die off.

Ps: feel free to make suggestions that aren't on my list.

What I’m up for: (If it’s bold, I really want it)

•Currently Craving
Concubines sort of Roleplay (or courtesans)
alpha/beta/Omegaverse. Really really craving. Especially with the possibility of me playing the omega.
Any MxM

•Involving
Queer/Genderqueer characters (Especially involving some sort of MxM or a variation thereof)

•Random Ideas
Royalty
Friends with benefits
Polyamory
Roommates
Neighbors
Romance
Slice of life
Forbidden romance
Someone finding their muse
Gay/ BxB / Male x Male
Fantasy
Best Friends

•Pairing Ideas
Bad Boy x Bad Boy
Married x Lover
Demon X Human
Alpha X Omega
Teen Jerk X Nerd
Vampire X Human
Outgoing One X Quiet One
Student X Student

•Setting Ideas
Small Town
Workplace
High School
College
Apartment Building
Alpha/Beta/Omegaverse

•Addable Ideas
Alpha/Beta/Omegaverse

•Romance Addable Ideas
Illegal Relationship/ Frowned Upon Relationship
Age Gap
Alpha/Beta/Omega verse

Things That Go Bump In the Night - (Credit: HollyAnne91)
Character A is our one night, probably doing things she should t be. She's headed home when she heard strange noises coming from an alley. Curiosity gets the best of her and she investigates, regretting it immediately when she sees what she thinks is a couple making out. Embarrassed, she hurried off. Character B is actually a vampire, and realizes he screwed up. He discards his current meal and follows the girl. It's up to him to decide what to do with her - kill her, change her, blackmail her, kidnap her? What will happen?

Owned- (Credit: HollyAnne91)
Vampires run the world. They’re rich, beautiful, and unstoppable. Some of them hide who they are, some flaunt it. Just as some humans pretend vampires still don’t exist, while some believe. Character A is caught in the wrong place in the wrong time, and she’s sold into servitude for the vampires. Character B, a highly intelligent and rich vampire, catches sight of her at a showing and is enraptured by her. He purchases her. She fights like hell but of course he’s stronger than she, and he takes her to his home. Will she end up being as enraptured by him as he is her? Or will she run?

Aged to Perfection
Muse A (barely out of college) meets Muse B (several years their senior) by chance when they jump into the same cab together during the morning rush. They quickly decide to share the cab and engage in small talk on the way to their destinations, which happen to be on the same side of town. Conversation flows easily and there is a definite physical attraction between the two strangers. When the ride is over for Muse A, Muse B generously offers to pay the whole fare. In exchange and somewhat on a whim, Muse A offers Muse B their phone number and the pair make plans to meet up sometime soon.

Despite their age difference, Muse A and Muse B have a whirlwind courtship. They laugh over the things they don’t have in common. They spend every possible moment they can spare with one another. After several weeks, Muse A and Muse B make their relationship official. Muse Ainvites Muse B to a special dinner at which Muse B will be introduced to Muse A’s parents. When Muse Barrives and Muse A’s mother/father turns around to greet them, they’re stunned to come face-to-face with their same-age business associate/boss.

The Ballet Bar
Muse A is a ballerina/danseur at a private dance studio who has gained the attention of Muse B, their dance instructor. Muse B sees something special in Muse A—a rare potential for greatness— and therefore devotes extra time to teaching Muse A technique. As Muse A and Muse B spend more time together alone in the studio, the line between professional and romantic is crossed. Though they are both consenting adults, one or both of them is in a committed relationship with someone else (and it’s highly frowned upon for them to be together).

Indebted- (Credit: HollyAnne91)
Character A lived a normal life with her family. She grew up, became successful in her own right, and is just living. That is, until a tiny slip of paper changes her life. She finds out that, years past, her family became indebted to another family. It's been written for centuries that every generation or two depending, the female in the family has to give up her freedom. Character Bknew about the debt, and he knew that one day he would own this female, though he didn't know anything about her until shortly before her 22nd birthday. He must track her and her family down and take what is rightfully his.
Note: Character B can be human, demon, vampire, etc.

Disney Revamped- (Partial credit: Manatee)
This isn't a specific plot, but I'd love to do almost any Disney story, probably just with OC's. For example, Beauty and the Beast where the Beast is a spoiled ass bitch banker's son, and Belle is an assistant (LOVE this one). Another could be Mulan as a transgender in modern day, maybe even entering the FBI, CIA, or armed forces.
Note: You can suggest other things as well as one or a mix of themes here. AND GENDERS CAN BE CHANGED TO FIT CHARACTERS
i like the Disney revamped idea.

Hey there! I'm interested in this one ^^

Concubines sort of Roleplay (or courtesans)
alpha/beta/Omegaverse. Really really craving. Especially with the possibility of me playing the omega.
Any MxM

I'm new to Omegaverse, but it sounds really interesting ^^

I'm interested in doing an alpha/beta/omega rp with you! I was thinking along the lines of a dystopian gov v. rebel factions setting?

Queen Mei Queen Mei

I might be interested in an MxM with you. Just seems to be my drug of choice lately. Looks like I could probably keep up with what you're looking for too, of course. At least once a day I should be able to manage with no problem.

Not really into vampires but I really love supernatural/fantasy things. Don't know a lot about omegaverses or polyamory to be honest, but those sound kind of intriguing. And, forbidden romance is always a best seller. Setting wise I think something small town/modern works for me. I've got a lot of weird gothic material I've been itching to use, but that doesn't have to be here, just thought of it with a possible small town setting.

So, yeah. PM me whenever you get a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back