• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Back At It Again - Looking for 1x1

If you're still looking, I'm really interested with Demon x Human or any cliche, slice of life romance, really XD

Anything slice of life honestly speaking. Can be historical or present day. I normally do MxF, though.

Hello! I didn't see your post until now. I'd love to hear what you had in mind. I've had a few offers for Demon x Human that seem to have not worked out so maybe something else? If you're still interested despite that I'd definitely love to try something historical. 

I know you are looking for a high level writer but is it possible if could concider Roleplaying with a person who can only post up to like 4 sentences?

id really like to do an FxM wolf Rp. I can handle anything really. I'd also like to play as a female if possible 

thankyou! 

Janai :)  

I know you are looking for a high level writer but is it possible if could concider Roleplaying with a person who can only post up to like 4 sentences?

id really like to do an FxM wolf Rp. I can handle anything really. I'd also like to play as a female if possible 

thankyou! 

Janai :)  

Well, if unable to provide high level writing I do like a minimum of two paragraphs, usually more, honestly. I've tried four sentences and short things like that but it usually causes me to lose interest too quickly. Sorry. 

Hello! Im very interested in roleplaying with you ^^ I prefer MxM pairings as well so that kind of works out.

Now for plot I was kind of thinking like a knight x prince roleplay? Or something like that ^^ but if you have other ideas i would love to hear them! I really hope we can roleplay together! 

Hello! Im very interested in roleplaying with you ^^ I prefer MxM pairings as well so that kind of works out.

Now for plot I was kind of thinking like a knight x prince roleplay? Or something like that ^^ but if you have other ideas i would love to hear them! I really hope we can roleplay together! 

I sent you a message!!

I'd be interested in any one of these fantastic sounding rp's! The Disney remake of Beauty and the Beast or a nerd vs. jock one sounds spectacular!

Hello! I would love to write with you, I am not an advanced writer, but I'm no beginner. I write as male and female, for pairings I do MxF or MxM. I have been writing 5ish years, and I just got off a 'break' from writing (So I may be a bit rusty) I am very interested in these, 

Royalty (I prefer MxF for this idea)
Polyamory (This would be interesting with the right plot)
Long Lost Parent/Sibling
Rekindled Romance
Romance
Slice of life
Forbidden romance
Someone finding their muse
Gay/ BxB / Male x Male
Fantasy
Best Friends
Bad Boy x Bad Boy
Demon X Human
Teen Jerk X Ner

Alpha/Beta/Omegaverse (What is the Alpha/Beta/Omega idea)

Illegal Relationship/ Frowned Upon Relationship

*For my own idea, I love the idea of a family roleplay. Where we can still have romance, due to other relationships. Say if it was one of the kid's boyfriends etc. I don't know its just an idea.

(Also if you reply on this thread can you tag me, I never get responses haha)

Last edited by a moderator:
hi! if you're still looking for partners i'd love to roleplay with you! i'd be willing to do something with polyamory, royalty, vampires, omegaverse - doesn't matter whether mc is omega or alpha -  forbidden romance, rekindled romance or a combination of some. if you're interested, i also have some plot ideas that might work?

It seems I cannot reply to your PM at the moment since the rules of the site changed but I'll write back as soon as I can.

Hello! I would love to write with you, I am not an advanced writer, but I'm no beginner. I write as male and female, for pairings I do MxF or MxM. I have been writing 5ish years, and I just got off a 'break' from writing (So I may be a bit rusty) I am very interested in these,

Royalty (I prefer MxF for this idea)
Polyamory (This would be interesting with the right plot)
Long Lost Parent/Sibling
Rekindled Romance
Romance
Slice of life
Forbidden romance
Someone finding their muse
Gay/ BxB / Male x Male
Fantasy
Best Friends
Bad Boy x Bad Boy
Demon X Human
Teen Jerk X Ner

Alpha/Beta/Omegaverse (What is the Alpha/Beta/Omega idea)

Illegal Relationship/ Frowned Upon Relationship

*For my own idea, I love the idea of a family roleplay. Where we can still have romance, due to other relationships. Say if it was one of the kid's boyfriends etc. I don't know its just an idea.

(Also if you reply on this thread can you tag me, I never get responses haha)
Hello! It's been a while but I believe I'd love to discuss this with you.

Finding a muse, romance, teen jerk x nerd, bad boy x bad boy, and demon x human are always classics I like. I've yet to try polyamory and always think it's a wonderful idea.

I have to say I seem to be cursed when it comes to family centered roleplays. They usually don't work out well at all.

hi! if you're still looking for partners i'd love to roleplay with you! i'd be willing to do something with polyamory, royalty, vampires, omegaverse - doesn't matter whether mc is omega or alpha - forbidden romance, rekindled romance or a combination of some. if you're interested, i also have some plot ideas that might work?
Maybe a combination of Omegaverse and polyamory would be intriguing? Would this be one polyamorous couple or a doubling of characters and a more complex type polyamorous couple or two polyamorous couples (like character A and B are a couple involved with C, and C is also involved with D)?

Maybe a combination of Omegaverse and polyamory would be intriguing? Would this be one polyamorous couple or a doubling of characters and a more complex type polyamorous couple or two polyamorous couples (like character A and B are a couple involved with C, and C is also involved with D)?

that definitely would be interesting! though i'm actually not sure what kind of type, i've never actually gotten to roleplaying that sort of relationship before 0.o i was thinking though, like three or four in a relationship with each other? kind of like the last option?

Hello! It's been a while but I believe I'd love to discuss this with you.

Finding a muse, romance, teen jerk x nerd, bad boy x bad boy, and demon x human are always classics I like. I've yet to try polyamory and always think it's a wonderful idea.

I have to say I seem to be cursed when it comes to family-centered roleplays. They usually don't work out well at all.
Oh, we have! Sorry if I had dropped you before, I have a been off and on roleplaying for awhile. I'm on a roleplay kick right now! Haha.
I think we should have a roleplay centered around the polyamory relationship. That could be an exciting new idea. I have yet to try it out as well.

that definitely would be interesting! though i'm actually not sure what kind of type, i've never actually gotten to roleplaying that sort of relationship before 0.o i was thinking though, like three or four in a relationship with each other? kind of like the last option?
It's a complex thing so we could iron that out as we go discussing it, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back