• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Back and looking for partners!

HouseMouse

Squeak squeak
Roleplay Type(s)
Yo! Its been a while since I've been on here and I'd love to start roleplaying again! Although I'm a bit awkward when it comes to making interest check threads^^" I put everything in spoilers so hopefully its easier to navigate

Note: This is a bit rushed, so if I get any more ideas I'll edit it!

Please:
•Be 18+ (I'm 21 and prefer my rp partners to be adults)
•Don't reply with one-liners! I don't mind a short paragraph or something but one liners grind my gears
•Don't bump the thread every 10 minutes im begging 😭

You can call me Mousey! I love art, videogames, and garlic bread. I use it/she pronouns. Im autistic and communication is my weak point. I actually use roleplaying as a way to try and get better at writing/speaking! (:
note: I usually end up projecting my problems on my ocs sometimes oopsie.
MxM is my usual go to pairing. (But im also okay with FxF, FxNB, MxNB, or NBxNB)
I also don't mind mature 18+ roleplays but obviously those will NOT be done on site and I prefer discord.

Rp things I love:
•Enemies to friends to lovers is my all time fav romance trope (specifically enemies to friends to lovers, not just enemies to lovers)
•Two polar opposites falling in love <3
•Dark themes
•Magic and fantasy themes!

The * means extra craving!!

***•Enemies to friends to lovers trope of course hehe
• Apocalypse rps are always fun!
•Some horror survival setting sounds fun, if you have an idea im willing to listen!
•My guilty pleasure is those crossover rps where one character from one show or game gets thrown into another world lol

***MHA:
I recently just started watching mha (late to the party I know) but I'm really liking it so far! I'd really like to make my own oc to join class 1-A. I'm not sure if I'd be able to rp any canon characters yet, however. So I'd understand if you're hesitant about this ^^"

Bungou stray dogs:
I'm all caught up with the anime! Not with the manga though unfortunately. If you have a plot idea feel free to dm me it though!

Harry Potter:
Love the Griffindor x Slytherin trope. I'd prefer oc x oc, but if you want to play a canon character to my oc I don't mind

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood:
One of my all time favourite animes! I don't have any kind of plot idea for this but if you do I'd love to hear it!

Twisted Wonderland:
I also don't have a plot idea for this but I'm including it because I love the game hehe

•incest romance
•minor x adult romance
•teacher x student rps
•yandere romances (nothing against people who like that it just makes me really uncomfy sorry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back