• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings -- ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ, ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ? โฝ แต–แตƒสณแต—โฟแต‰สณ หขแต‰แตƒสณแถœสฐ โพ

mother of sorrows

๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š.
[div class=background][div class=second] [div class=topimg]
[div class=back] go back [/div][/div] [div class=border][div class=opacitybg][/div] [div class=box][div class=over]welcome[/div]
hello and welcome to my partner search! i'm malk, i'm 18 and i never learnt how to read. quarantine has left me with a bit more time for roleplaying, so i've decided to make this thread for a few new ideas that i want to write.

i love worldbuilding, making memes, playlists and discussing plots - i'm also pretty chatty, so while this isn't a requirement, i would be happy to talk out of character! my fav trope is enemies to friends to lovers and i honestly love it so much. i like a lot of themes in my roleplays, including heartbreaking angst + sweet fluff, shenanigans and first degree tomfoolery, found family and selfish characters being dragged into becoming better people. i'm also pretty casual, so i'm very chill with posting times and hiatuses. i will not play omegaverse, big age differences or post-apocalypse stories (especially not with zombies bcs that's Big Scary).

but before we jump into the plots i have in mind, please read my overview!

[div class=over]overview[/div]
[div class=num]1.[/div] i can usually give a post per week, but it can take longer than that. please be patient; my schedue can get really busy, but i'll try to let you know when my replies will take a while!

[div class=num]2.[/div] i write around 3-4 paragraphs and more depending on the scene - i expect something around that length from my partner, so please be able to write at least 2 paragraphs!

[div class=num]3.[/div] nothing makes me lose interest faster than having to throw in all the ideas. work with me! i'd love to hear what you have in mind, so tell me if you like/dislike or you want to change something.

[div class=num]4.[/div] i don't really use discord, sorry!

[div class=num]5.[/div] be at least 17+

[div class=num]6.[/div] for romance, i'm okay with any pairing - f//, m//, f/m or nb//, i love all of them. i'm also down for 1x1x1 plots! on that note, other lgbt+ characters are very welcome.

[div class=num]7.[/div] ghost friendly, so no hard feelings if you disappear!

[div class=over]ideas[/div]
these are mini plots/ideas that i got in mind, but are still bare-bones;;
  • honestly,, anything in a cyberpunk setting! criminals? mystery? superpowers? hell yeah babey!!
  • bounty hunter x bounty
  • something scp-esque, possibly with two scientists - i can imagine them just being like 'okay so, i know this creepy thing is leaking blood and rust or whatever but ๐Ÿ˜ณ you're kinda cute, do you - aaaand there's a containment breach.' + or maybe an scp-type being and a scientist chilling
  • supernatural gangs
  • ch1 is a rich kid who keeps acting up and their parents make them take up a retail job to teach them a lesson. there they meet ch2, who's a normal broke kid trying to survive working in retail and now has to show ch1 the ropes. chaos ensues
  • ch1 and ch2 are criminals working for a big crimelord. the boss suddenly has to go somewhere (maybe on a working trip or has to go into hiding) and gives the duo the job of taking care of their child. thing is, said kid is a menace to society. now these two have to balance their work and taking care of a kid that keeps calling them losers and does fortnite dances in their living room
  • something about an amnesiac trying to piece together their identity.
  • a chara bleeding out while an upbeat 70's/80's song plays in the background
  • small creepy towns
  • dragon riders or maybe... i know this might be goofy but... dino riders!! i just want some raptors man
  • casual magic + supernatural beings just casually co-existing with humans
  • a supernatural hunter makes a deal with a demon to help them kill evil beings. a lot of potential for chaos and magical shenanigans
  • time lapses or two characters being constantly reborn and meeting each other again, but their love always being doomed. only one of them is aware of this and tries every cycle for them to finally be happy
  • forbidden love
  • some family plots?? please???? one idea i have is that ch1 is a well-respected and feared hitman that can demand a high rate for their work. ch2 is a teen that asks ch1 to help them kill somebody (maybe an abusive parent that left them?) and altrough hesitant at first, ch1 gives in and takes the job. ch1 could eventually take ch2 in under their wing and become a parent figure to ch2 c':
  • exes having to work together again
  • ch1 is a wanted thief that keeps getting in the way of ch2, a detective. they have a strong rivalry going on and whenever they meet, ch1 always manages to steal something from ch2 - little do they know, though, that ch1 steals from them so they have a reason to meet again. idk why, but i can imagine this having more vintage gentleman thief vibes?? like, something set in the 60's in a place like paris. i don't know why but the Vibes Are There
  • friends with benefits accidentally catching feelings
  • ghost hunters!! maybe ch1 is a psychic who has been able to talk to ghosts since childhood, while ch2 has only recently started seeing them + ch1 casually summoning ghosts like 'haha it's fine :^)' while ch2 is screaming everytime something vaguely spooky happens
  • ch1 woke up in an alley, confused and not remembering anything about themselves - not their name, age, background, anything. they stumble around the city, confused and trying to piece together who they are, but it quickly becomes obvious that that somebody is after them and whoever they are, they aren't friendly
  • wizard neighbours who hate each other and constantly fight having to work together to defeat a bigger evil
  • a mad scientist and their exasperated assistant having adventures
if you have any ideas/plots of your own, send them my way! i'd love to hear 'em.
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=first] [div class=words][div class=i]p[/div]artner search
[div class=bottomwords]click on the picture ! [/div][/div] [div class=line][div class=fimgb][div class=input] [div class=block][div class=inputwords] go forward [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=c]made by: @undine[/div] [script class=input on=click] slideUp 2000 first fadeIn 1000 second [/script] [script class=back on=click] slideDown 2000 first [/script] [script class=input on=mouseenter] addClass op inputwords [/script] [script class=input on=mouseleave] removeClass op inputwords [/script] [class=background]height: 400px; max-width: 600px; boz-sixing: border-box; margin: auto; position: relative; overflow: hidden; border: 1px solid #f1f1f1 [/class] [class=first]height: 100%; width: 100%; background: #CFCFCF; opacity: 0.99; position: relative; top: -400px [/class] [class=second]height: 100%; width: 100%; background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0f/9e/6f/0f9e6f5a524249fa6977325c785f2b23.jpg); background-size:105%; background-position: 0% 30%; opacity: 1; position: relative; top: 0px [/class] [class=back]width:100%; height: 40px; padding: 20px 0px 0px 0px; margin: auto; font-weight: 700; letter-spacing: 1.5px; word-spacing: 1.5px; font-size: 13px; color: white; position: relative; top: 305px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; cursor: pointer [/class] [class=line]height: 2px; width: 100%; background: white; position: relative; top: 130px [/class] [class=fimgb]position: relative; top: -95px; margin: auto; clip-path: polygon(0 50%, 50% 0, 100% 50%, 50% 100%); height: 180px; width: 180px; background: #fff; padding: 7px [/class] [class=input]cursor: pointer; height: 180px; width: 180px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/1d/61/dd/1d61dd6f86baf4d03f8c929d1fcd61f3.jpg); background-size: 120%; background-position: 55% 100%; clip-path: polygon(0 50%, 50% 0, 100% 50%, 50% 100%); filter: saturate(70%) [/class] [class=inputwords]height: 10px; padding: 5px 5px 10px 5px; width: 100%; display: block; background: #fff; color: #444444; position: relative; top: 85px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; text-align: center; transition: all .4s ease-in-out; opacity: 0; position: relative [/class] [class name=op]opacity: 1 [/class] [class name=words]height:100px; width: 100%; font-size: 25px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; position: absolute; color: #ECA8A8; top: 250px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 4.5px; text-transform: uppercase [/class] [class=topimg]height:100%; width:100%; filter: saturate(110%); transition: all .5s ease-in-out; position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px [/class] [class name=topimg state=hover]filter: saturate(150%); [/class] [class=topwords]width:130px; height: 7%; border-bottom: 1px solid #94A12C; font-size: 12px; color: black; position: relative; top: 220px; margin: auto; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; font-weight: 700; word-spacing: 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/class] [class=bottomwords]height: 100%; width: 100%; font-size: 18px; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; font-style: oblique; top: -5px; line-height: 14px; letter-spacing: 0.2px; position: relative; top: 10px [/class] [class=border]height: 300px; width: 345px; position: relative; margin:auto; top: -371px; left: 0px [/class] [class name=opacitybg]height: 289px; width: 350px; border: 1px solid white; background: white; opacity: 0.8; margin: auto; position: relative; top: 5px [/class] [class=i]display: inline-block; font-size: 30px; font-style: italic [/class] [class=box]height: 80%; width: 90%; padding: 5px; font-size: 11px; font-family: 'Hind', sans-serif; margin: auto; position: relative; top: -265px; line-height:16px; word-spacing: -0px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify [/class] [class=over]height: 25px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; width: 100%; background: #ACACAC; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 700; text-transform: uppercase; position: sticky; top: 0px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class=num]display: inline-block; font-size: 11px; font-weight: 700 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px [/class]

Last edited:
[class=variables] --accent: #e0baaf; --image: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/78/bc/56/78bc563693772aff94115bfed4c4cccf.jpg'); [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=bkg] [div class=sidebar][/div] [div class=header]the crownless.[/div] [div class=post][div class=scroll] the king is dying. everybody knows it; every beggar, every priest, every noble. the old patriach is not long for this world and it's expected the eldest of his three heirs will inherit. but to make things complicated, they're all very popular with the people and with each of them having their own circle of supporters, it's uncertain who the crown will pass to. the whole kingdom has their eyes on the heirs, each of which are trying to become the new king or queen. there's one person people often forget about during this race for inheritance; ch1, the king's bastard child. despite being the black sheep of the court due to their illigemacy, ch1 does technically have some right to the throne. they're a thorn in their sibling's side because of that and it seems like the other heirs would be glad to see ch1 gone, just to be safe. ch1 is tired of constantly being pushed aside and scorned by their own family; they want the crown and they want it now. but without any support from the other nobles, it's going to be next to impossible for them to inherit. ch2, though, shares the same sentiments. as the child of an once rich and influental family, they're now ridiculed and mocked by the other nobles. their family has taken a steep fall from grace years ago and now they could hardly afford to send ch2 to be introduced to the court. they're pitied at best and bullied at worst there - but ch2 is determined to bring their family power once again and to get revenge on those who wronged them. with both of them being the underdogs of the court, ch1 and ch2 befriend each other. they're both hungry for power and what is rightfully theirs - together, they decide to become allies and displace the other heirs... by any means necessary. a.k.a two outcasts scheme, assassinate and blackmail together lmao. basically, i imagine these two slowly working their way up and gaining the favor of the court, all while doing shady things ooh. also, this def doesn't have to be set in an european setting - tbh, i think this could with pretty much any culture with royalty! also, as a bonus point, there could also be magic?? + i need them to look at each other like this and this from across the room after one of their plans starts working. [/div][/div] [div class=tagbar] [div class=tagcont][div class=tag]to the uncaring stars she cried,[/div]
''make me queen or i'll make you bleed !'' [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [class=bkg] height: 475px; width: 555px; background: #ededed; margin: auto; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=sidebar] height: 445px; width: 100px; position: relative; left: 10px; top: 15px; background: var(--image); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; [/class] [class=header] font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Abril Fatface; color: var(--accent); width: max-content; position: relative; left: 125px; top: -440px; [/class] [class=post] width: 320px; height: 410px; font-family: Inter; color: black; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; position: relative; left: 125px; top: -440px; white-space: pre-wrap; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=scroll] overflow-y: scroll; overflow-x: hidden; width: 100%; height: 100%; padding-right: 25px; [/class] [class=tagbar] height: 410px; width: 100px; position: relative; left: 445px; top: -850px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly; flex-direction: column; font-family: Inter; color: black; font-size: 12px; text-align: center; [/class] [class=tagcont] height: max-content; width: 100px; position: relative; [/class] [class=tag] font-family: Abril Fatface; color: var(--accent); font-size: 13px; text-align: center; display: inline; [/class]

Last edited:
[class=variables] --accent: #e0baaf; --image: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/42/ad/8c/42ad8c60ddeefafc9f4e103bf764a7d8.jpg'); [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=bkg] [div class=sidebar][/div] [div class=header]family business.[/div] [div class=post][div class=scroll] blood is thicker than water. that's what they say, at least. ch1 and ch2 are the lone children of the city's biggest crime boss, having been raised side by side with crime and murder. they were both raised with everything they could have wanted - and both were expected to join the business once they grew up. ch1 and ch2, however, became rivals as they aged, until they were a far cry from the close siblings they used to be. their parent tried to stop their fighting, to no avail. it seemed like the two will never make up, regardless of anything. until, suddenly, their parent is shot in the street. a rival crime lord killed their parents and took over the organisation, overwhelming them with a lightning fast coup d'รฉtat. what little is left of their once close family is now scattered across the city, all their power now in the hands of another. the rival crime lord will stop at nothing to crush the siblings under their foot and getting rid of their family once and for all. shaken to the core and wanting revenge for those dead, ch1 and ch2 try (and maybe sometimes fail) to set their differences aside and work together and re-take over the family. honestly?? i want sibling shenanigans. i'd love for these two to at first still be bitter and argue with each other, but then slowly befriend each other again! basically, i want them to annoy each other but also be ready to cut anybody who hurts their sibling smh. [/div][/div] [div class=tagbar] [div class=tagcont][div class=tag]i want money and power,[/div]
my black heart's to blame ! [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [class=bkg] height: 475px; width: 555px; background: #ededed; margin: auto; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=sidebar] height: 445px; width: 100px; position: relative; left: 10px; top: 15px; background: var(--image); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; [/class] [class=header] font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Abril Fatface; color: var(--accent); width: max-content; position: relative; left: 125px; top: -440px; [/class] [class=post] width: 320px; height: 410px; font-family: Inter; color: black; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; position: relative; left: 125px; top: -440px; white-space: pre-wrap; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=scroll] overflow-y: scroll; overflow-x: hidden; width: 100%; height: 100%; padding-right: 25px; [/class] [class=tagbar] height: 410px; width: 100px; position: relative; left: 445px; top: -850px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly; flex-direction: column; font-family: Inter; color: black; font-size: 12px; text-align: center; [/class] [class=tagcont] height: max-content; width: 100px; position: relative; [/class] [class=tag] font-family: Abril Fatface; color: var(--accent); font-size: 13px; text-align: center; display: inline; [/class]

Last edited:
reserved -- enter all the gods and the sacred signs !

......i have no time at all for any extra role-plays right now, but i just wanna say that you sound like a really fun and talented young writer and i love both your energy and your enthusiasm AND your plot ideas!

--and i'll probably stalk your content for the rest of your existence on this website.

(ok bye.)

(also i hope that doesn't come off creepy 'cause i'm really not trying to be. o-o)

Last edited:
Hi! Iโ€™m really interested but Im curious. Do you only do romance or is platonic an option too?

Last edited:
heartstringss heartstringss OKAY BUT???? that is literally so nice?? thank you sm, i'm glad you like my ideas!! and nO it's not creepy at all, this is honestly me @ your post right now ๐Ÿ˜ญ now i gotta hit you with the uno reverse card bcs you're too nice smh

pelsehohvao21.jpg

rainywrites rainywrites aa i'm glad you're interested! + ngl i do love a good romance, but friendship plots are also very much welcome! c:

Last edited:
o-okay so... i might've changed my mind. i didn't realize the first time i was reading your search thread that you only reply maybe once a week-- i think i can definitely make time for that level of activity fairly easily. >w> if you're still interested, maybe we can figure something out together? pm me if so!
i specifically like this plot idea the most (but you could probably talk me into almost anything) and i prefer f/f, nb/fem or nb/nb pairings:

ghost hunters!! maybe ch1 is a psychic who has been able to talk to ghosts since childhood, while ch2 has only recently started seeing them + ch1 casually summoning ghosts like 'haha it's fine :^)' while ch2 is screaming everytime something vaguely spooky happens

reserved -- i want you to stay, even though you don't want me !

Hello! First I would just like to say I really like how you've coded your posts, it looks really nice!

Secondly, SCP is my jam and I would love to create a roleplay with you in that universe!

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles aa thank you, though the code is actually a freebie i used! the code is made by sox c: and honestly, i need some scp in my life lmao. i'll def send you a pm when i can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back