• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern B.I.O. - By Invitation Only (An exclusive High school club for the socially awkward)

wynorx. says
❝ Ah, that would be very funny and cute. KD would most likely be very awkward when compared to another. Also, should I change KD into getting a scholarship since her family isn't super rich. (Dann's is stupidly rich, so his doesn't matter.) Mitheral Mitheral

I will try to get up a first post by late today or tomorrow. Fingers crossed that work doesn't turn into a long day. But I do have to get some groceries - unless I want to starve. That is NOT happening. Anyways, back to sleep for me. Gotta be up in ... omg ... I am NOT awake right now...

Oh .. by all means, feel free to think up some names or find me some picks for NPC kids I can use for mean kids. Note what I said about wealth or political power. OH ... no kids from certain parts of the world. Russia, China and closely associated nations are off limits. They tried to force their way to Rhand (militarily). Also, no nations with heavy terrorist affiliations.

truthofself truthofself Chase Madison is known for her rather blunt and abrasive personality. It is so bad her that one of her friends once named a crocodile gumbo after her. He said, tenderize anything up with enough TLC and you can make it edible. They named the soup Chase Gumbo. She actually smiled. She has a car. It's HES. No you can't drive it. It's 'gangsta.'

When it comes to restricted countries, would Britain count? That's where my character originates, lol.

wynorx. says
❝ Dont think The UK has ever been closely associated with Russia or China. I think its more so most Asian countries, and any off country of Russia.

Right. I meant something more like Korea. Oddly enough, one of the Staff members is part Chinese. Xan Braxton. But she is an exception. She defected over a matter of using children for slave labor and experimentation. Now she is a target of assassins.

I was mainly mentioning the business of other countries for the sake of coming up with origins for the bully kids. They won't come from places like that.

Should have first post up later today, work permitting. Trying to start us with a decent post. Date of the start will be Aug 5, 2039 Monday. That’s a couple weeks before start of classes. Feel free to back post a little. I am describing the welcomes Mook and Ian got.

In general, kids with wealthy absentee parents tend to arrive early. Those with helicopter parents tend to arrive last. Hardship cases vary a lot.

truthofself truthofself What sort of work does kd’s parents do? Especially her mother. Might sponsor her or even offer her mother a job.

Yes. Planning to make opening post in a bit. Just getting off work. But the start is before school semester starts. BIO will meet before then so they have friends before facing the Hell of mean kids.

At least, in theory....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back