• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Azae - A World At War (Still Ongoing)

i have an idea for the rp. i can pm you about it. also i have sent a request

i have an idea for the rp. i can pm you about it. also i have sent a request

Hello!

Are you still accepting?

I love long replies, details and high fantasy. Basically, this RP sounds like a piece of heaven for me. So if you're still on the prowl for someone to join in, I would absolutely love to! ^_^ Let me know!

Hello!

Are you still accepting?

I love long replies, details and high fantasy. Basically, this RP sounds like a piece of heaven for me. So if you're still on the prowl for someone to join in, I would absolutely love to! ^_^ Let me know!

It's more closer to Low Fantasy (no elves, dwarves, vampires, or anything like that, just humans. No magic really either. There's supernatural things and beings, but nobody has the power over magic in the world.)

So it's more closer to Game of Thrones then, say, Lord of the Rings. If it still interests you, then we'd love to have you on board.

It's more closer to Low Fantasy (no elves, dwarves, vampires, or anything like that, just humans. No magic really either. There's supernatural things and beings, but nobody has the power over magic in the world.)

So it's more closer to Game of Thrones then, say, Lord of the Rings. If it still interests you, then we'd love to have you on board.

I'm still in :) As long as the world is well-developed and characters are well thought-out and complex, I'm keen. Plus, I'm a sucker for detailed replies. There have been an excess of one-liners in my life recently :/  

I'm still in :) As long as the world is well-developed and characters are well thought-out and complex, I'm keen. Plus, I'm a sucker for detailed replies. There have been an excess of one-liners in my life recently :/  

some of our collab posts get up to 5-10 pages long in a word doc lol...

Ahahaha! Well, as long as you're not expecting me to pump out something like that in a day, I'm A-OK ^_^   I get the feeling this RP is going to read like a novel, haha

It actually does. Due to post length (and large cast!) it does move slow so be warned. People usually get one post a week (but it contains a lot and can take the whole week to construct if it's a collaboration post with others)

I will PM you in just a bit to help you get started.

Hi! 

I like how you've put so much thought into the lore here. It seems really interesting! May I receive a message as well?

Question: I wanna join but I have no idea how to send a request to join? Im pretty new to this website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back