• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Azae - A World At War (Still Ongoing)

It depends on how detailed. Im fairly new to roleplaying, but I can hash out a good 5-6 sentence reply at most. Anything beyond that the quality begins to waver. 

Alright well to be honest, this may not be the best RP to start. Post length usually runs at 4+ paragraphs of 5 or more sentences. It's very intricate and requires a decent amount of attention and planning.

Just from a cursory glance it seems to be something I'd jive well with. Not entirely because I've had an itch to rp magic into something with medieval politics,but this should do. My main concern is what kind of fantasy creatures are in this and would it be possible to have something abnormal as a pet? I've had a hankering to rp as a beast master of sorts as of late,but if this is just set in the middle ages, then I wouldn't be able to get into this.

Just from a cursory glance it seems to be something I'd jive well with. Not entirely because I've had an itch to rp magic into something with medieval politics,but this should do. My main concern is what kind of fantasy creatures are in this and would it be possible to have something abnormal as a pet? I've had a hankering to rp as a beast master of sorts as of late,but if this is just set in the middle ages, then I wouldn't be able to get into this.

Let me say hello first!

Second, there's no magic, but I think that's what you're saying, right? There's all kinds of normal and fantastical creatures on the planet. For example there are Tral-el, lizards beasts that have hundreds of years life spans and don't stop growing, so ancient ones become massive. 

We're hashing out and creating new animal profiles as we RP all the time. Your character could definitely have a pet or be some type of beast tamer.

Can't say I am, no. This would also be my first group roleplay. If I don't qualify then that's alright.

Probably not the best place to start. Posting runs at 4+ paragraphs with lots of lore reading and planning. RP will also take at least another year to complete.

Probably not the best place to start. Posting runs at 4+ paragraphs with lots of lore reading and planning. RP will also take at least another year to complete.

Ah, I see. I've been to the cast section and I must say all that text kind of scares me. 4+ Paragraphs isn't really the problem, but I don't see myself as being able to go through all that information on the planning stage. You guys have a good one, though! 

Ah, I see. I've been to the cast section and I must say all that text kind of scares me. 4+ Paragraphs isn't really the problem, but I don't see myself as being able to go through all that information on the planning stage. You guys have a good one, though! 

Thank you kindly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back