Azae - A World At War - Out of Character Chat

Updated Checklist:

1. Writing Queen Suzane introductory post and posting it (hope to be finished by Wednesday, Thursday at latest. This should help @Edin @too much idea @Orikanyo & @Trickster314 post more.)

Finished with this for now! Everyone in Iorn can include the Queen arriving in their next posts. If you have any questions or concerns on what you should include please message me.

2. Finish collab post with @Rengar

This is what I am currently working on so I'm finally getting to you @Rengar, sorry for the like, 3-4 week delay. I'm thinking I'll get this to you by Sunday night/monday morning.
  3. Checking in and helping organize the collab post between @Zuka@Goaty Goat@Savagai & @Deathchart

You guys seem alright to post soon. If you have any questions please message me.
  4. Continuing collab post with @Edin as Ziek and Mhisri (probably by Wednesday/Thursday at latest)
  5. Helping @Halffix get started.

We're currently working on this in chat.
  6. Helping @Vii and @Purpleyedmiss with their characters if they are not already finished with them.
  7. Start the third and final part of the secret meeting collab. Then @Zuka @Robyn Banks @Edin and @too much idea characters will all split up finally.(Hopefully will begin this by Thursday/Friday)
  8. Start filling out the lore threads in the subforums. Will also create more.
  9. Round up @Aithen the Kindled and @CupAndCough and myself to continue the second round of the tournament.
  10. Get @CharmyPie to post.
  11. Garrus meets Sef (Sef Setaro's introduction) @Savagai and @Edin
  12. Queen Suzane's second post. (She will meet Kindrel Iornia, the lord noble of Iorn and his right hand man: Jason V'Arnak)

Updated Checklist:

1. Finish collab post with @Rengar

Got this sent out to ya finally!|

2. Continuing collab post with @Edin as Ziek and Mhisri (probably by Wednesday/Thursday at latest)
  3. Helping @Halffix get started.

We're currently working on this in chat.
  4. Helping @Vii and @Purpleyedmiss with their characters if they are not already finished with them. (How are you guys doing? Need help? Still in?)
  5. Start the third and final part of the secret meeting collab. Then @Zuka @Robyn Banks @Edin and @too much idea characters will all split up finally.(Looking like I'll get to this this weekend. Sorry for the wait @Robyn Banks)
  6. Start making new lore thread and filling them out

I started this! Check out the wildlife threads for Libertia and T'Odis to see Yiptiks, Bora Teshes, and Jakkas!
  7. Round up @Aithen the Kindled and @CupAndCough and myself to continue the second round of the tournament.
  8. Edit post together with @CharmyPie
  9. Garrus meets Sef (Sef Setaro's introduction) @Savagai and @Edin
  10. Queen Suzane's second post. (She will meet Kindrel Iornia, the lord noble of Iorn and his right hand man: Jason V'Arnak)

I appologise for my absence, shits been.... busy.

I'm alright, still haven't been able to finish them, but as soon as the kick comes in, I'll finish them

I'll need to ask @Vii if she still is interested. She gave me the impression she no longer wasn't, but wait until I talk to her.

Well, although I seem to be a bit late to this party, I am amazed by the setting. I'll try to form a character soon, probably from Indoria.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated Checklist:

1. Continuing collab post with @Edin as Ziek and Mhisri (probably by Wednesday/Thursday at latest)

Chyeaa, more Sexy Suave King of Dance action on the way!
  2. Helping @Purpleyedmiss with their characters if they are not already finished with them. (Did you need any questions answered Purple?)
  3. Start the third and final part of the secret meeting collab. Then @Zuka @Robyn Banks @Edin and @too much idea characters will all split up finally.(Will start this up friday night guys aka tomorrow.)
  4. Round up @Aithen the Kindled and @CupAndCough and myself to continue the second round of the tournament.
  5. Edit post together with @CharmyPie
  6. Garrus meets Sef (Sef Setaro's introduction) @Savagai and @Edin
  7. Queen Suzane's second post. (She will meet Kindrel Iornia, the lord noble of Iorn and his right hand man: Jason V'Arnak)
  8. Add Desert Tral-el to Indoria Wildlife thread. Add Jungle Tral-el to Libertian Wildlife thread.
  9. Start breaking up the original Important People thread into the individual country sub-forums.

Also everyone welcome our two newest members after @Milus : @Galahad & @Elephantom

I have begun the hunt for a good faceclaim that would fit a desert-inhabitant. Wanna do something like a pencile-sketch art style. Might post a request in the RPN Creativity forum.

Updates: !!!

- There are now wildlife profiles for both Jungle and Desert Tral-el in the Libertian and Indorian wildlife threads. Check them out when you have a chance.

Coming up next:

-Religion of Azae lore

-B'Aork's wildlife profile in T'Odis

I'm extending the invitation to all our new members (and old members for the 1000th time) in helping flesh out Azae more. This could include any of the following:

• Writing NPC profiles. I provide image and bullet point information. You make up the rest.
  • Writing city descriptions. I provide image(s) and bullet point information. You make up the rest. This also includes natural landmarks/areas as well.
  • Creating wildlife natural to each terrain. This creative process is entirely up to you, although I reserve the right to decline anything that I feel does not fit into the lore/world.
  • Writing out faction backgrounds. Examples: Holy Knights of Azae, T'Odis Justice Hordes, Black Talon Mercenaries, Indorian War Generals.
  • Fleshing out the religions more. This would include brainstorming sessions with me either in the chat or PM.
  • Writing summaries/stories of historical events. This could include going through the timeline and picking an event. You can then flesh out a summary of what actually happened. This can be creative in a sense that it can be written from the point of view of the victors, thus can be skewed and not the 100% truth but the one that everyone in the present mostly accepts
  • If you look at the Six Nations thread, you will see that only one country, Roadalia, has a paragraph describing its culture/atmosphere (written, very well, by a previous member) It was originally intended for there to be one for each nation but things got busy with all the recent events. I could use help writing/fleshing those out for the other nations as well.
  • More miscellaneous things to make the world feel more real:

Songs/ballads based on historical or fictional events.
  • jokes
  • Common phrases for different cultures.

[*]I plan on making a glossary soon. If you would simply like to write a definition for a word/phrase or think of one I should include, please let me know.

@Edin@Trickster314@Zuka@Halffix@CupAndCough@Trust (no longer online)@Robyn Banks@too much idea@Orikanyo@Goaty Goat@CharmyPie@Rengar@Savagai@Deathchart@Purpleyedmiss@Milus@Galahad@Elephantom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back